People, Jesus is coming back again, and BOY is he pissed!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Rev 19:11 Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. And the one sitting on the horse was named Faithful and True. For he judges fairly and then goes to war.

Rev 19:12 His eyes were bright like flames of fire, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on him, and only he knew what it meant.

Rev 19:13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God.

Rev 19:14 The armies of heaven, dressed in pure white linen, followed him on white horses.
Rev 19:15 From his mouth came a sharp sword, and with it he struck down the nations. He ruled them with an iron rod, and he trod the winepress of the fierce wrath of almighty God.

Rev 19:16 On his robe and thigh was written this title: King of kings and Lord of lords.

Rev 19:17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, shouting to the vultures flying high in the sky: "Come! Gather together for the great banquet God has prepared.

Rev 19:18 Come and eat the flesh of kings, captains, and strong warriors; of horses and their riders; and of all humanity, both free and slave, small and great."

Rev 19:19 Then I saw the beast gathering the kings of the earth and their armies in order to fight against the one sitting on the horse and his army.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who did mighty miracles on behalf of the beast--miracles that deceived all who had accepted the mark of the beast and who worshiped his statue. Both the beast and his false prophet were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.

Rev 19:21 Their entire army was killed by the sharp sword that came out of the mouth of the one riding the white horse. And all the vultures of the sky gorged themselves on the dead bodies.

Rev 19:11 Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. And the one sitting on the horse was named Faithful and True. For he judges fairly and then goes to war.

Rev 19:12 His eyes were bright like flames of fire, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on him, and only he knew what it meant.

Rev 19:13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God.

Rev 19:14 The armies of heaven, dressed in pure white linen, followed him on white horses.
Rev 19:15 From his mouth came a sharp sword, and with it he struck down the nations. He ruled them with an iron rod, and he trod the winepress of the fierce wrath of almighty God.

Rev 19:16 On his robe and thigh was written this title: King of kings and Lord of lords.

Rev 19:17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, shouting to the vultures flying high in the sky: "Come! Gather together for the great banquet God has prepared.

Rev 19:18 Come and eat the flesh of kings, captains, and strong warriors; of horses and their riders; and of all humanity, both free and slave, small and great."

Rev 19:19 Then I saw the beast gathering the kings of the earth and their armies in order to fight against the one sitting on the horse and his army.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who did mighty miracles on behalf of the beast--miracles that deceived all who had accepted the mark of the beast and who worshiped his statue. Both the beast and his false prophet were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.

Rev 19:21 Their entire army was killed by the sharp sword that came out of the mouth of the one riding the white horse. And all the vultures of the sky gorged themselves on the dead bodies.

To take everything that is said in Revelations, and for that matter the entire Bible, with a literal interpretation is foolish. There are plenty of parts of the Bible that were intended to be symbolic.

So John of Patmos saw Heaven open up.

His TITLE was THE WORD OF GOD...yes, his robe had blood on it, yet He had not begun His battle yet...could this be the blood of Christ's sacrifice that took place already?

SO still no action of Christ himself killing off the enemy.

From his MOUTH came a sharp sword....so as I mentioned in the other thread, "the Word of God", was His sharp sword

Now here in this passage, the vultures are feasting on the already dead...how they physically died is not explained...was it via the Word of God?

so the Beast is gathering his troops

nd now we have the Beast and false prophet captured and thrown in to the Lake of fire ALIVE....so again, Christ did not kill them with a sword

their entire army was killed by the Word of God, out of the mouth...the "sword'', was a cutting sword of the Word of God that came out of the mouth

Okay, so now I gave you my version of what this could mean, can you give me your interpretation verse by verse so to better understand where you are coming from...?

Okay, so now I gave you my version of what this could mean, can you give me your interpretation verse by verse so to better understand where you are coming from...?
Private interpretation without consideration of all of the other verses in the Bible that reference this prophecy can lead people to false ideas and misunderstandings.

Below, I will reference a few of the passages that have pertinence.

Revelation 14:17-20 (NIV) Another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. 18 Still another angel, who had charge of the fire, came from the altar and called in a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, "Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth's vine, because its grapes are ripe." 19 The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God's wrath. 20 They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses' bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 (NIV) "The great day of the LORD is near-- near and coming quickly. Listen! The cry on the day of the LORD will be bitter, the shouting of the warrior there. 15 That day will be a day of wrath, a day of distress and anguish, a day of trouble and ruin, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness, 16 a day of trumpet and battle cry against the fortified cities and against the corner towers. 17 I will bring distress on the people and they will walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD. Their blood will be poured out like dust and their entrails like filth. 18 Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to save them on the day of the Lord's wrath. In the fire of his jealousy the whole world will be consumed, for he will make a sudden end of all who live in the earth."

Isaiah 30:27-33 (NIV) See, the Name of the LORD comes from afar, with burning anger and dense clouds of smoke; his lips are full of wrath, and his tongue is a consuming fire. 28 His breath is like a rushing torrent, rising up to the neck. He shakes the nations in the sieve of destruction; he places in the jaws of the peoples a bit that leads them astray. 29 And you will sing as on the night you celebrate a holy festival; your hearts will rejoice as when people go up with flutes to the mountain of the LORD, to the Rock of Israel. 30 The LORD will cause men to hear his majestic voice and will make them see his arm coming down with raging anger and consuming fire, with cloudburst, thunderstorm and hail. 31 The voice of the LORD will shatter Assyria; with his scepter he will strike them down. 32 Every stroke the LORD lays on them with his punishing rod will be to the music of tambourines and harps, as he fights them in battle with the blows of his arm. 33 Topheth has long been prepared; it has been made ready for the king. Its fire pit has been made deep and wide, with an abundance of fire and wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of burning sulfur, sets it ablaze.

Deuteronomy 29:22-28 (NIV) Your children who follow you in later generations and foreigners who come from distant lands will see the calamities that have fallen on the land and the diseases with which the LORD has afflicted it. 23 The whole land will be a burning waste of salt and sulfur--nothing planted, nothing sprouting, no vegetation growing on it. It will be like the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboiim, which the LORD overthrew in fierce anger. 24 All the nations will ask: "Why has the LORD done this to this land? Why this fierce, burning anger?" 25 And the answer will be: "It is because this people abandoned the covenant of the LORD, the God of their fathers, the covenant he made with them when he brought them out of Egypt. 26 They went off and worshiped other gods and bowed down to them, gods they did not know, gods he had not given them. 27 Therefore the Lord's anger burned against this land, so that he brought on it all the curses written in this book. 28 In furious anger and in great wrath the LORD uprooted them from their land and thrust them into another land, as it is now."

Zechariah 14:12-16 (NIV) This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. 13 On that day men will be stricken by the LORD with great panic. Each man will seize the hand of another, and they will attack each other. 14 Judah too will fight at Jerusalem. The wealth of all the surrounding nations will be collected--great quantities of gold and silver and clothing. 15 A similar plague will strike the horses and mules, the camels and donkeys, and all the animals in those camps. 16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.

Psalms 18:3-19 (NIV) I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies. 4 The cords of death entangled me; the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me. 5 The cords of the grave coiled around me; the snares of death confronted me. 6 In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears. 7 The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because he was angry. 8 Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it. 9 He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet. 10 He mounted the cherubim and flew; he soared on the wings of the wind. 11 He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him-- the dark rain clouds of the sky. 12 Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced, with hailstones and bolts of lightning. 13 The LORD thundered from heaven; the voice of the Most High resounded. 14 He shot his arrows and scattered the enemies, great bolts of lightning and routed them. 15 The valleys of the sea were exposed and the foundations of the earth laid bare at your rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of breath from your nostrils. 16 He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters. 17 He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me. 18 They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the LORD was my support. 19 He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me.

Psalms 21:8-12 (NIV) Your hand will lay hold on all your enemies; your right hand will seize your foes. 9 At the time of your appearing you will make them like a fiery furnace. In his wrath the LORD will swallow them up, and his fire will consume them. 10 You will destroy their descendants from the earth, their posterity from mankind. 11 Though they plot evil against you and devise wicked schemes, they cannot succeed; 12 for you will make them turn their backs when you aim at them with drawn bow.

Psalms 97:3-7 (NIV) Fire goes before him and consumes his foes on every side. 4 His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles. 5 The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth. 6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all the peoples see his glory. 7 All who worship images are put to shame, those who boast in idols-- worship him, all you gods!

Isaiah 29:5-8 (NIV) But your many enemies will become like fine dust, the ruthless hordes like blown chaff. Suddenly, in an instant, 6 the LORD Almighty will come with thunder and earthquake and great noise, with windstorm and tempest and flames of a devouring fire. 7 Then the hordes of all the nations that fight against Ariel, that attack her and her fortress and besiege her, will be as it is with a dream, with a vision in the night-- 8 as when a hungry man dreams that he is eating, but he awakens, and his hunger remains; as when a thirsty man dreams that he is drinking, but he awakens faint, with his thirst unquenched. So will it be with the hordes of all the nations that fight against Mount Zion.

Isaiah 34:1-10 (NIV) Come near, you nations, and listen; pay attention, you peoples! Let the earth hear, and all that is in it, the world, and all that comes out of it! 2 The LORD is angry with all nations; his wrath is upon all their armies. He will totally destroy them, he will give them over to slaughter. 3 Their slain will be thrown out, their dead bodies will send up a stench; the mountains will be soaked with their blood. 4 All the stars of the heavens will be dissolved and the sky rolled up like a scroll; all the starry host will fall like withered leaves from the vine, like shriveled figs from the fig tree. 5 My sword has drunk its fill in the heavens; see, it descends in judgment on Edom, the people I have totally destroyed. 6 The sword of the LORD is bathed in blood, it is covered with fat--the blood of lambs and goats, fat from the kidneys of rams. For the LORD has a sacrifice in Bozrah and a great slaughter in Edom. 7 And the wild oxen will fall with them, the bull calves and the great bulls. Their land will be drenched with blood, and the dust will be soaked with fat. 8 For the LORD has a day of vengeance, a year of retribution, to uphold Zion's cause. 9 Edom's streams will be turned into pitch, her dust into burning sulfur; her land will become blazing pitch! 10 It will not be quenched night and day; its smoke will rise forever. From generation to generation it will lie desolate; no one will ever pass through it again.

Joel 2:1-11 (NIV) Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the Lord is coming. It is close at hand--a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness. Like dawn spreading across the mountains a large and mighty army comes, such as never was of old nor ever will be in ages to come. Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes. Before them the land is like the garden of Eden, behind them, a desert waste--nothing escapes them. They have the appearance of horses; they gallop along like cavalry. With a noise like that of chariots they leap over the mountaintops, like a crackling fire consuming stubble, like a mighty army drawn up for battle. At the sight of them, nations are in anguish; every face turns pale. They charge like warriors; they scale walls like soldiers. They all march in line, not swerving from their course. They do not jostle each other; each marches straight ahead. They plunge through defenses without breaking ranks. They rush upon the city; they run along the wall. They climb into the houses; like thieves they enter through the windows. Before them the earth shakes, the sky trembles, the sun and moon are darkened, and the stars no longer shine. The Lord thunders at the head of his army; his forces are beyond number, and mighty are those who obey his command. The day of the Lord is great; it is dreadful. Who can endure it?

Zechariah 9:14-15 (NIV) Then the LORD will appear over them; his arrow will flash like lightning. The Sovereign LORD will sound the trumpet; he will march in the storms of the south, 15 and the LORD Almighty will shield them. They will destroy and overcome with slingstones. They will drink and roar as with wine; they will be full like a bowl used for sprinkling the corners of the altar.

2 Thessalonians 1:8 (NIV) He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus

To put it mildly, God is coming back, and He is mad as hell and all hell is going to break loose when He gets here.

I like the prophecies of Joel. He lays it on the line. Here is another quotation about what is coming. Note this will be after God restores the Jews to Israel. That happened in 1948. Note how it says Judah and Jerusalem in sequence. Jerusalem was not restored to Israel until 1967 after the Six Days War. The nations surrounding Israel will attack her in the Last Days. They will come through the Valley of Jehoshaphat Where they will be slaughtered. Jehoshaphat means "JHVH is Judge."

Joel 3:1-16 (NIV) 'In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, 2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land. 3 They cast lots for my people and traded boys for prostitutes; they sold girls for wine that they might drink. 4 'Now what have you against me, O Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done. 5 For you took my silver and my gold and carried off my finest treasures to your temples. 6 You sold the people of Judah and Jerusalem to the Greeks, that you might send them far from their homeland. 7 'See, I am going to rouse them out of the places to which you sold them, and I will return on your own heads what you have done. 8 I will sell your sons and daughters to the people of Judah, and they will sell them to the Sabeans, a nation far away.' The LORD has spoken. 9 Proclaim this among the nations: Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men draw near and attack. 10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, 'I am strong!' 11 Come quickly, all you nations from every side, and assemble there. Bring down your warriors, O LORD! 12 'Let the nations be roused; let them advance into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, for there I will sit to judge all the nations on every side. 13 Swing the sickle, for the harvest is ripe. Come, trample the grapes, for the winepress is full and the vats overflow-- so great is their wickedness!' 14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. 15 The sun and moon will be darkened, and the stars no longer shine. 16 The LORD will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem; the earth and the sky will tremble. But the LORD will be a refuge for his people, a stronghold for the people of Israel.

Last edited:
I like to picture my Jesus as a ninja battling off evil samarai.

I like to picture my Jesus as big-boned, but with smoothe dance moves.

ChrisFarleyChippenDale2.gif

you realize revelations was written by a guy hallucinating under a boulder hiding from Romans right?

I am still hoping that the viikings were correct because Valhalla is way cooler than any crap in revelations

all the believes in jesus's time thought he was coming back before they died. all of the destruction in revelations was written about rome and romans due to how badly they had treated jesus and his followers. The person hallucinating under the rock hiding from romans wanted god to come back and smite the romans for what they had done. as we know he didn't and every generation sicne them thinks/thought they are the terminal generation in which jesus once and for all will wipe out the "immoral" people on earth. Its the greatest scam ever and its pretty sad that people are so bitter they sit and hope that god will come kill people they don't like it. It is also cowardly, at least jihadists aren't pussies and kill people by themselves instead of waiting for invisilbe fairy man to do it.

Neu, If you wanna be taken seriously, put on a shirt and for gods sake, get outta that cornfield.

Now I know some "christians" [westboro] feel it's ok to say "ass" because it's in the bible, but where did you find "pissed" in the bible? Somehow I don't picture a christian talking like that. just sayin'.

Now, to answer the question, the coming battle of Armegeddon is called in the Bible, "The Day of the Lord." because Jesus is going to lay a major ass whuppin' on those people who will stand against his people, the Jews.

Come against God's chosen people, and He will Kill you. You would think that the idiotic Arabs would have learned after 1948, 1953, 1967, 1973 and recent history.

It is obvious that it will be the Islamics who will foolishly attack Israel again with armies from the North, East, West and South. They will all be slaughtered and turned into a bloody mess over an area that will spread for well over a thousand square miles. As high as a horses bridle the Bible says, and I believe it.

There is no hidden meaning to this. All of those prophecies point to a war of aggression against Israel in the time called the Last Days. The armies of combined countries will be totally destroyed with 200,000,000 killed in a matter of seconds. It will be bloody and it will be ugly, and it will be a mess, but good fertilizer for the soil.

you realize how crazy you sound righgt? and you realize that applying prophecy to current times is a known mental disorder as well right?

you realize how crazy you sound righgt? and you realize that applying prophecy to current times is a known mental disorder as well right?
Actually, the prophecies about the return of the Jews to God's Land of Eden have been totally accurate down to the day. The Bible says we have only a few days left. We are in the Last Days. After that the Judgment will come. Are you ready?

JHVH is one bad ass God who does not fool around. A whole lot of shaking is going on. This is the most fascinating time in World History.

Neu, If you wanna be taken seriously, put on a shirt and for gods sake, get outta that cornfield.

xotoxi-albums-picture-6-picture1670-neubarth-sm.jpg

Oh, and don't forget to take those daisy dukes off..Sorry Neu, they just don't look good on you! - :lol:

You are just jealous as hell about my fifteen pounds of manhood that are double reinforced in those specially redesigned swim trunks.

Actually, the (fashion model) beautiful 21 year old woman across the street put the reinforcement in them. I was wearing the trunks (before they were reinforced by her) and was talking to her on her side of the street while she was kneeling down gardening, and the webbing ripped out and my manhood when slinging out the bottom of the swim trunks.
I said, "Ooops!"
She said, "I can take care of that for you."
I said, "Honey, I am sure you can, but I am married."
She said, "Silly, I mean I have a sewing machine and can fix your trunks for you."
Not wanting to walk across the street with my manhood getting a suntan down by my knees, I followed her into her house and she gave me a towel and I gave her my swimsuit. She sewed in elastic reinforcement to the webbing and ran them up in a V shape to the top right and left side of my trunks. Those were the trunks I wore to hike the Grand Teton mountains that are barely visible in the background of the photo.

Forum List

Back