People, Jesus is coming back again, and BOY is he pissed!

Hey Old Barf.......you sure about that? A couple of quick things for you dipshit, there are many references to the OT in Revelation, but the trouble is........most of you Christian nutters refuse to acknowledge Judaism. Matter of fact, many of the books of the OT were edited out in the Niecine councils, because they wanted to focus the OT to the main point of the NT which was Yeshua (who is Jewish by the way), and they used Yeshua's story to focus it towards Revelation and His return.

However.........Cotton Mather didn't get it right, because in the Torah, it actually states that there will be a point that EVIL will be winked out, not a rapture.

You Left Behind idiots screwed the pooch on this one. Shit.........the Left Behind series is the Da Vinci code of the Bible, which is to say it SOUNDS true, but it's not.

And, for the record...........I'm not a Christian, I'm a Taoist that studies Judaic theology.

When you attack a person's family name you are just trying to show that you have no concept of heritage. It belittles you. Shame!.

I am not a Left Behind follower. That entire series is total nonsense and not based upon prophecy. I could care less about the interpretations of what was said in the Torah, as most of the commentary is way off. Just because there were jews commenting on the writing of other jews does not mean that anything in the commentary was right. Having read most of what has been written, I have come to the conclusion that most of the writings were put to paper when the writer was well inebriated.

When it comes to being a dipshit, I will make you the offer I always present to people who feel compelled to challenge the intellect of another. Ten Thousand Dollars a Point. Put a third of a million in escrow and I will match it. We will on the same day at the same time in the same place under the same supervision TAKE a Stanford University IQ test. For however many points you beat me I will pay you $10,000 a point. Of course, if I beat you, you get to pay me. The last guy who thought he was so smart only fronted 100,000 dollars. He lost it all.

I am more than willing to take your money.

Hey Old Barf.......you sure about that? A couple of quick things for you dipshit, there are many references to the OT in Revelation, but the trouble is........most of you Christian nutters refuse to acknowledge Judaism. Matter of fact, many of the books of the OT were edited out in the Niecine councils, because they wanted to focus the OT to the main point of the NT which was Yeshua (who is Jewish by the way), and they used Yeshua's story to focus it towards Revelation and His return.

However.........Cotton Mather didn't get it right, because in the Torah, it actually states that there will be a point that EVIL will be winked out, not a rapture.

You Left Behind idiots screwed the pooch on this one. Shit.........the Left Behind series is the Da Vinci code of the Bible, which is to say it SOUNDS true, but it's not.

And, for the record...........I'm not a Christian, I'm a Taoist that studies Judaic theology.

When you attack a person's family name you are just trying to show that you have no concept of heritage. It belittles you. Shame!.

I am not a Left Behind follower. That entire series is total nonsense and not based upon prophecy. I could care less about the interpretations of what was said in the Torah, as most of the commentary is way off. Just because there were jews commenting on the writing of other jews does not mean that anything in the commentary was right. Having read most of what has been written, I have come to the conclusion that most of the writings were put to paper when the writer was well inebriated.

When it comes to being a dipshit, I will make you the offer I always present to people who feel compelled to challenge the intellect of another. Ten Thousand Dollars a Point. Put a third of a million in escrow and I will match it. We will on the same day at the same time in the same place under the same supervision TAKE a Stanford University IQ test. For however many points you beat me I will pay you $10,000 a point. Of course, if I beat you, you get to pay me. The last guy who thought he was so smart only fronted 100,000 dollars. He lost it all.

I am more than willing to take your money.

Hey you cum gurgling dipshit.......you're wrong.

And from your twisted rantings, I'm thinking that the bet is along the same lines as your "ticket to Heaven" which is actually a demonic contract. In other words, you can't put up.

As far as the Hebrews being drunk when they wrote the Torah? Might wanna check again, because in the ancient world that was THE ONLY BOOK that was the exact same, no matter who the scribe was that wrote it.

It's also one of the reasons that the Roman Empire took many of them with 'em when they sacked Jerusalem, no other book had ever done that before.

And.........if you're going to deny the Torah, you're denying Yeshua as well. Good luck with that Old Barf.

Hey Old Barf, you DO know that the Rapture is a myth, right?

As usual, everything you post is satanic. You are going to die a horrible death, pleading with the islamic execution squad that you were only "Joking" about being a Christian. Then you will make the mistake of a lifetime by saying, "Look, I kiss Buddah's foot or whatever you do in islam just to prove that I love Allah (Satan). Then they will cut your head off and you will not even be a Christian. Tough titty for a fool like you.

As regards the Rapture I will refer you to the Bible itself. John knew exactly what he was writing about with the church of Philidelphia where he told them that they alone would be spared from the time of Tribulation.

Rev 3:7 ¶ And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of tribulation, which shall come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The people who are depicted in the Church of Philadelphia in the last age of the Church will be spared the coming Tribulation Period where the crazy Islamics will be cutting everybody's head off for even saying "Jesus!". That is because the true believers will have been miraculously removed from the earth and anybody else using the name of Jesus will be suspect of converting to Christianity. Ancient theologians called it the "Great Disappearance."
A list of some early Church leaders who believed (the Word of God, the Bible) that the church would be "caught up" In the Great Disappearance some day: Hippolytus of Rome [170-236]; Ireaneus [170-202]; Cyprian [200-258]; Ephraem of Nisibus [306-373]; Francisco Ribera [1532 (7)-1591]; Isaac Watts [1674-1748; John Nelson Darby [1800-1882]

Great Disappearance. Vanishing. More recently it has been called the Rapture. In either case those Christians of that church that disappears will not be here for the Tribulation period. While people like you will get to see it first hand. As mentioned, you are going to be too stupid to do it right, and will not only be beheaded by the Islamics but you will also get to spend eternity in total darkness, all alone. Man, that is going to suck.

Coo Coo :cuckoo:

Hey Old Barf, you DO know that the Rapture is a myth, right?

As usual, everything you post is satanic. You are going to die a horrible death, pleading with the islamic execution squad that you were only "Joking" about being a Christian. Then you will make the mistake of a lifetime by saying, "Look, I kiss Buddah's foot or whatever you do in islam just to prove that I love Allah (Satan). Then they will cut your head off and you will not even be a Christian. Tough titty for a fool like you.

Everything you post is confused asshole. What exactly does Buddha have to do with IsLAME?

I'll tell you.........nothing.

Buddha is closer to being like Christ than he is anything even remotely connected to IsLAME.

Additionally, I don't "kiss Buddha's feet". I'm a Taoist. If you're going to argue religion, at least try to keep your stories straight, because that's all you've got......stories, no facts.

You were home schooled under Warren Jeffs' church, weren't ya?

Forum List

Back