People, Jesus is coming back again, and BOY is he pissed!

What about when Yeshua told His disciples to "love God above all else, and love one another like you love God"?

Aren't Islamics human as well? Are you going to tell us all that there is only "one true religion"?

You sound as screwed up as the IsLAMEicks. What church do you go to Old Barf? Westboro Baptist?

I really wish the insane asylum would limit your recreation time on the computer. I will answer you this one last time, even though, as usual, there is no logic to that which you post. All Islamics need to be killed because they workship Satan. God is going to kill them all as it says in the Bible. Look at the Trumpet Blast judgments in the Bible and then realize how many Islamics are still alive at the time Jesus comes back to the Earth. That is right, if you did your math, only about two hundred million Islamics would be left and Jesus is going to turn them all into hamburger as it says in Revelation 19. Their blood is going to flow over more than a thousand square miles of earth and be as high as a horses Bridle.

I am not a Baptist. I am considering starting my own church. There are thousands of people who keep writing to me insisting that I do so. My fear is that it would just become another religion, especially after I die.

I tell people to go to church if they feel so led. I like the songs in church services myself, but I never listen to the sermons. Most so called christian pastors do not know the Bible, and teach stuff that is not in there.

But you have ALREADY started your own church, on here.

It's called the

Church of the Insane!

And we are your sheeple.

Shogun, all you are doing is proving for the millionth time that you are a shithead. I have stated thousands of times that I have no love for organized religion. I could care less what some Conservative Christian Prohibition Minister or some Liberal Catholic butt fucking priest says about rock and roll or anything else for that matter. I just stick to a very simple understanding that I have explained thousands of times. You low IQ twits on this board are too stupid to understand it, but it is Biblical and It is true. Read the Bible and find out what you need to do to get right with God, or reject God and go to hell. It is a very simple choice. I do not make it for you, but I do tell you that you have the opportunity to chose. When you die and wake up in outer darkness and realize that you are all alone for all eternity, you will remember what I wrote here. Of course, it will be too fucking late for you, but at least you will understand why you are where you are.

Shogun, all you are doing is proving for the millionth time that you are a shithead. I have stated thousands of times that I have no love for organized religion. I could care less what some Conservative Christian Prohibition Minister or some Liberal Catholic butt fucking priest says about rock and roll or anything else for that matter. I just stick to a very simple understanding that I have explained thousands of times. You low IQ twits on this board are too stupid to understand it, but it is Biblical and It is true. Read the Bible and find out what you need to do to get right with God, or reject God and go to hell. It is a very simple choice. I do not make it for you, but I do tell you that you have the opportunity to chose. When you die and wake up in outer darkness and realize that you are all alone for all eternity, you will remember what I wrote here. Of course, it will be too fucking late for you, but at least you will understand why you are where you are.

Would Jesus call Shogun a shithead? Hmm.

What about when Yeshua told His disciples to "love God above all else, and love one another like you love God"?

Aren't Islamics human as well? Are you going to tell us all that there is only "one true religion"?

You sound as screwed up as the IsLAMEicks. What church do you go to Old Barf? Westboro Baptist?

I really wish the insane asylum would limit your recreation time on the computer. I will answer you this one last time, even though, as usual, there is no logic to that which you post. All Islamics need to be killed because they workship Satan. God is going to kill them all as it says in the Bible. Look at the Trumpet Blast judgments in the Bible and then realize how many Islamics are still alive at the time Jesus comes back to the Earth. That is right, if you did your math, only about two hundred million Islamics would be left and Jesus is going to turn them all into hamburger as it says in Revelation 19. Their blood is going to flow over more than a thousand square miles of earth and be as high as a horses Bridle.

I am not a Baptist. I am considering starting my own church. There are thousands of people who keep writing to me insisting that I do so. My fear is that it would just become another religion, especially after I die.

I tell people to go to church if they feel so led. I like the songs in church services myself, but I never listen to the sermons. Most so called christian pastors do not know the Bible, and teach stuff that is not in there.

But you have ALREADY started your own church, on here.

It's called the

Church of the Insane!

And we are your sheeple.
There is nothing insane about it. It is just a very simple understanding of a relationship with God. It does not require you to be holy, better than your neighbor, puritanical or flagellant. It just tells you that you can talk to God and ask him to help you through life. You do not need an organized church for that. That is the reason why I do not like organized religion. Organized Religion usually causes people to not find God.

IN A SECOND! Damn, man read the Bible and see what He called the religious leaders of the day.

IN A SECOND! Damn, man read the Bible and see what He called the religious leaders of the day.

really?

Ephesians 4:29 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

Now if you looked like any of these men Newbarf, I'd follow you anywhere! Jesus loves them, yes he does!

PlattoonShorts.jpg

Hmm, I wonder if any of these guys are "hiding" because of DADT? The odds say probably at least one, maybe two.

Last edited:

really?

Ephesians 4:29 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

I know Ephesians by heart. The fact of the matter is you are trying to misapply scripture to a foolish conviction that you have that says anything that references scat is worse than anything that references behavior in any other term. Scat, Shit, Poop, Fuck and words like that to you are far worse than Blind Fools, Hypocrites and words like that. Remember, Jesus called the Sadducees and Pharisees a host of names that were far more egregious than shithead (which means stupid). Do you want me to list all of the names he called them, or have you read that part of the Bible?

Ephesians talks about overall behavior and references to it. Thus a life of constant fornication should not be talked about as if one approves. A life of murder should not be talked about as if it is OK unless, of course, if it is murdering Islamics.

Neubarth's Church

jonestown_06.jpg

How the fuck can you believe you've got the stones to start a church? By the way, you also stated that you never listen to the sermons.

WTF asshole, are you gonna just sing all the fucking time?

And........since you never listen to the sermons, all you've got is your own delusions and thoughts which causes you to GROSSLY twist what is actually said in the Bible.

You're as smart about religion as Glen Beck is about politics. Both of you fuckers are self taught and delusional as hell.

BTW, here's what hell really is all about.........

Daniel 12:2 proclaims "And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt." Judaism does not have a specific doctrine about the afterlife, but it does have a mystical/Orthodox tradition of describing Gehenna. Gehenna is not Hell, but rather a sort of Purgatory where one is judged based on his or her life's deeds, or rather, where one becomes fully aware of one's own shortcomings and negative actions during one's life. The Kabbalah explains it as a "waiting room" (commonly translated as an "entry way") for all souls (not just the wicked). The overwhelming majority of rabbinic thought maintains that people are not in Gehenna forever; the longest that one can be there is said to be 11 months, however there has been the occasional noted exception. Some consider it a spiritual forge where the soul is purified for its eventual ascent to Olam Habah (heb. עולם הבא; lit. "The world to come", often viewed as analogous to Heaven). This is also mentioned in the Kabbalah, where the soul is described as breaking, like the flame of a candle lighting another: the part of the soul that ascends being pure and the "unfinished" piece being reborn.

According to Jewish teachings, hell is not entirely physical; rather, it can be compared to a very intense feeling of shame. People are ashamed of their misdeeds and this constitutes suffering which makes up for the bad deeds. When one has so deviated from the will of God, one is said to be in gehinom. This is not meant to refer to some point in the future, but to the very present moment. The gates of teshuva (return) are said to be always open, and so one can align his will with that of God at any moment. Being out of alignment with God's will is itself a punishment according to the Torah. In addition, Subbotniks and Messianic Judaism believe in Gehenna, but Samaritans probably believe in a separation of the wicked in a shadowy existence, Sheol, and the righteous in heaven.

Remember Old Barf, Yeshua was a Jew.

In many religious traditions, Hell is a place of suffering and punishment in the afterlife, often in the underworld. Religions with a linear divine history often depict Hell as endless (for example, see Hell in Christian beliefs). Religions with a cyclic history often depict Hell as an intermediary period between incarnations (for example, see Chinese Diyu).

Punishment in Hell typically corresponds to sins committed during life. Sometimes these distinctions are specific, with damned souls suffering for each sin committed (see for example Plato's myth of Er or Dante's The Divine Comedy), and sometimes they are general, with sinners being relegated to one or more chamber of Hell or level of suffering. In Christianity, however, faith and repentance play a larger role than actions in determining a soul's afterlife destiny.

In Christianity and Islam, Hell is traditionally depicted as fiery and painful, inflicting guilt and suffering.[1] Some other traditions, however, portray Hell as cold and gloomy. Despite the common depictions of Hell as a fire, Dante's Inferno portrays the innermost (9th) circle of Hell as a frozen lake of blood and guilt.[2] Hell is often portrayed as populated with demons, who torment the damned. Many are ruled by a death god, such as Nergal or the Christian or Islamic Devil.

In contrast to Hell, other types of afterlives are abodes of the dead and paradises. Abodes of the dead are neutral places for all the dead (for example, see sheol) rather than prisons of punishment for sinners. A paradise is a happy afterlife for some or all of the dead (for example, see heaven). Modern understandings of Hell often depict it abstractly, as a state of loss rather than as fiery torture literally underground.

Seems that you have more in common with Islam than you do with Judaism.

And remember........Yeshua was Jewish.

You can shout it out at the sky above but we are still laughing at you for thinking yourself the one with the high IQ, nutter. You are nothing more than a living David Koresh whose self-importance has caused your ego to inflate above what fractional wisdom you may have once had. The punchline, of course, being that you are neither profound or unique when blathering off about your particular insight and interpretation of the bible. Your kind have been around for centuries predicting the same old bullshit. It was Rome then and the antichrist now. Hell, if YOU are representative of yoru god then thanks but no thanks anyway. If there is a god and a hell, I assure you, your pompousness and disregard for humanity will achieve the same as my atheism. Bring some tanning lotion, you fucking quackerjack.

Neubarth's Church

jonestown_06.jpg

You are a very sick person. THAT PHOTO shows the reason why I totally dislike organized religion. As I have lectured for years, Faith should be a personal thing between you and God. In your case, of course, it would not apply because you and several others on this forum are so totally ugly as persons God could not stand to look upon you. I mean, let's face reality. You are totally evil and disgusting pieces of shit and you take pride in it.

Neubarth's Church

jonestown_06.jpg

You are a very sick person. THAT PHOTO shows the reason why I totally dislike organized religion. As I have lectured for years, Faith should be a personal thing between you and God. In your case, of course, it would not apply because you and several others on this forum are so totally ugly as persons God could not stand to look upon you. I mean, let's face reality. You are totally evil and disgusting pieces of shit and you take pride in it.

Hey cock smoker Old Barf.......might wanna re-think your position about faith being a personal thing betwixt you and God.

Why? Because you're telling us all how to believe. How is that keeping stuff personal between me and God? It isn't. It's you DIRECTING the rest of us how to believe, and what God to believe in.

Try again cum stain.......you're sinking fast.

Neubarth's Church

jonestown_06.jpg

I totally dislike organized religion.

I also totally disliked disorganized religion.

God can suck my fucking dick.

You can shout it out at the sky above but we are still laughing at you for thinking yourself the one with the high IQ, nutter. You are nothing more than a living David Koresh whose self-importance has caused your ego to inflate above what fractional wisdom you may have once had. The punchline, of course, being that you are neither profound or unique when blathering off about your particular insight and interpretation of the bible. Your kind have been around for centuries predicting the same old bullshit. It was Rome then and the antichrist now. Hell, if YOU are representative of yoru god then thanks but no thanks anyway. If there is a god and a hell, I assure you, your pompousness and disregard for humanity will achieve the same as my atheism. Bring some tanning lotion, you fucking quackerjack.

You are crazy as I noted a year ago. Your posts are fun, buy you are crazy. I have never said I had a higher IQ than you. I just said it was obvious that I was more intelligent than you because you are stupid and always resort to calling people names. Stupid is as stupid does and that is all you ever do. You are so unbelievably stupid that you take the cake on this forum. Dumb de Dumb Dumb, DUMB!

Go ahead and call me names all you want. It is your only attempt to raise yourself in your eyes. It strikes me as so sad that people like you exist, going on so miserable all the days of your life. Go ahead and kill yourself and get it over with. I will pray for your painless death.

You are crazy as I noted a year ago. Your posts are fun, buy you are crazy. I have never said I had a higher IQ than you. I just said it was obvious that I was more intelligent than you because you are stupid and always resort to calling people names. Stupid is as stupid does and that is all you ever do. You are so unbelievably stupid that you take the cake on this forum. Dumb de Dumb Dumb, DUMB!

Go ahead and call me names all you want. It is your only attempt to raise yourself in your eyes. It strikes me as so sad that people like you exist, going on so miserable all the days of your life. Go ahead and kill yourself and get it over with. I will pray for your painless death.

Wanna tell us all exactly WHICH Gospel that states it's okay to pray for the death of another?

Like I said you pussified pansy prick, you really DON'T understand religion or God.

Fuck off you goddamn pedant, go please purists.

You are very ill.
You are still very ill.
Nope, you have not changed.
Keep it up and I am going to tell your mother.
You are such a naughty boy!
Mom! Toxi is saying bad words again!
Mom, make him stop.....

Why would Jesus be pissed? Aren't we all made in god's image and by god? So shouldn't he be pissed at god?

Forum List

Back