People, Jesus is coming back again, and BOY is he pissed!

Oh, and Im confident that those who have been Born again of the Spirit and saved through the Blood of Christ are pretty easy to recognize. They produce the fruits of the Spirit.

Next he's going to say: life is like a box of chocolates. :rofl:

Neuby, you're not even a christian, you don't believe in Noah's ark.
And please, please, please, put a shirt on.

neubarth....do you know what the ''unforgivable sin'' is and the circumstance surrounding it, in the Bible?

It is possible, that YOU are committing it....

be careful.

neubarth....do you know what the ''unforgivable sin'' is and the circumstance surrounding it, in the Bible?

be careful.
Do you realize how totally stupid that question is? I have been telling people that they should read the Bible and all the crazy people on there say that the bible does not have in it what is clearly printed in it. I have seen the totally insane posters on this forum all gather to denounce the Bible. Now, you are alluding to the fact that any refernce to reading the Bible is a denial of God. Are you trying to make me think that you are crazy like Elvis and EchoZulu are?

Telling people what is in the bible is a net positive for God.

Saying that writing about what is in the Bible is a denial of God is a net positive for Allah or Satan.

I do not know why the moderators on this board are all so strongly pro Satan, but I will continue to encourage people to read the Bible.

be careful.
Do you realize how totally stupid that question is? I have been telling people that they should read the Bible and all the crazy people on there say that the bible does not have in it what is clearly printed in it. I have seen the totally insane posters on this forum all gather to denounce the Bible. Now, you are alluding to the fact that any refernce to reading the Bible is a denial of God. Are you trying to make me think that you are crazy like Elvis and EchoZulu are?

Saying that writing about what is in the Bible is a denial of God is a net positive for Allah or Satan.

I do not know why the moderators on this board are all so strongly pro Satan, but I will continue to encourage people to read the Bible.

it's mostly because he wears a shirt

be careful.

Well, I have seen you, on a few occasions now, proclaim that people on this site, are not saved, are children of Satan.....

Are you certain they are not saved, and are not children of God and god is not within them.....take Avatar for instance?

Because claiming people are from Beelzebub (Satan) when they are actually children of God, through the gift of the Holy Spirit, is what the Pharisees or Sadducee claimed about Jesus and IS THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN.....and THIS is what you are doing....claiming people of God, are not....being holier than thou is NOT a Christian trait ya know...no matter how much you try to disguise such.

As I said, be careful...and repent! ;)

be careful.

Well, I have seen you, on a few occasions now, proclaim that people on this site, are not saved, are children of Satan.....

Are you certain they are not saved, and are not children of God and god is not within them.....take Avatar for instance?

Because claiming people are from Beelzebub (Satan) when they are actually children of God, through the gift of the Holy Spirit, is what the Pharisees or Sadducee claimed about Jesus and IS THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN.....and THIS is what you are doing....claiming people of God, are not....being holier than thou is NOT a Christian trait ya know...no matter how much you try to disguise such.

DAG!!!

Looks like Newbarf is HELLBOUND!

DAG!!!

he's gonna need a shirt then. satan's a snappy dresser

Anybody who has read the bible knows that God is a God of tremendous violence. He kills people who worship Satan. You either worship God, or you worship Satan. There is no "inbetween" in God's eyes.

God hates Islam because it is open worship of Satan with human and animal blood sacrifice to Satan.

Throughout the Bible there are passages where God has opend up the ground and allowed people to fall to their deaths. He has wiped out whole cities. He has waged war. It goes on and on and on. Then there are the promises of what he is going to do in the future. He is going to destroy the whole Earth and if we believe what the prophecies say, that time for the whole Earth to be destroyed is coming soon.

God will destroy Islam, but in the process, he will destroy most of the Earth, too. Read it in the Bible and see what God promises for the sinful Earth. I did not write it. I am just telling you that it is all there, and it is very ugly. Read it or go to hell (eternal darkness) when you die.

DAG!!!

He'll stay cooler without a shirt.

xotoxi-albums-picture-6-picture1697-neubarth-hell.jpg

Anybody who has read the bible knows that God is a God of tremendous violence. He kills people who worship Satan. You either worship God, or you worship Satan. There is no "inbetween" in God's eyes.

God hates Islam because it is open worship of Satan with human and animal blood sacrifice to Satan.

Throughout the Bible there are passages where God has opend up the ground and allowed people to fall to their deaths. He has wiped out whole cities. He has waged war. It goes on and on and on. Then there are the promises of what he is going to do in the future. He is going to destroy the whole Earth and if we believe what the prophecies say, that time for the whole Earth to be destroyed is coming soon.

God will destroy Islam, but in the process, he will destroy most of the Earth, too. Read it in the Bible and see what God promises for the sinful Earth. I did not write it. I am just telling you that it is all there, and it is very ugly. Read it or go to hell (eternal darkness) when you die.

So essentially, are you saying that God is just a big asshole that gets all violent when someone doesn't make him a sammich?

be careful.

It is obvious to me that you are having a psychotic episode. I tell people what is in the Bible and all of these crazy people attack me because they refuse to read the Bible. They openly attack God and mock God and mock Jesus, and you are telling me that they are doing it in the Holy Spirit. That is totally crazy. If they are so offended by being told what is in the Bible, they do not know God and are not of God and are of their father the devil.

Have you ever wondered why the Bible seems to contradict itself....like passage where the Bible states that Soloman killed himself, by throwing himself on his sword....

then several passages later it says that God killed Soloman?

How could soloman have killed himself due to all of these things going on in his life, and God feel like He killed Soloman....as well?

Could the answer be; "the Buck stops here" with God....? Does God take responsibility for all of the killings that take place, because God is the one who gave us the Free Will to commit such atrocities and God is the one who allowed Lucifer to occupy Earth, therefore God is ultimately holding himself responsible. God did not want Soloman to kill himself ....but God did give Soloman the free will on Earth to kill himself....therefore, He killed him?

He'll stay cooler without a shirt.

xotoxi-albums-picture-6-picture1697-neubarth-hell.jpg

that's why satan wants him to wear one, silly.

not to mention hellbitch
Totally wrong. The Bible says that Hell is outer darkness. There is no eternal punishment in Hell, just darkness and total isolation. There is no fellowship in hell, just you alone for total eternity. Read the Bible and see. All these false teachings by the Church of Satan need to be dispelled. Oh, I do like the artwork.

the bible makes NO MENTION of God destroying Islam, it does mention the faults of the seven CHURCHES and tells them to repent....last I checked, it is Christians who have churches.

Forum List

Back