palin will do and say anything to keep in the spotlight

palin has no style either....fashion or common sense wise...

perhaps a needed lesson in flag rules:

Palin.jpg

here she is after having killed one of the easier creatures on earth to kill:

Palin_hunt1.jpg

and this one says it all:

palin.jpg

Actually a cow is much easier to kill. My question is -- did she eat it?

And, is this just another excuse to have a Palin hate thread? By all means, whenever anyone is attacked, that's the best time to pile on.

Hell yes, she ate it. That's what they do in Alaska! Left wing loonies go to restauraunts and order argugala and froot loops.. Palin eats.

I know she is fond of eating crow and she gets a steady supply of it.

You know.. what is funny here is watching conservatives let their pussies bleed all over the place when THEY can take the same advice they use when defending the likes of Ann Coulter.. Turn the fucking channel. If you don't like Letterman's jokes then DON'T LISTEN TO THEM. What, are you going to suggest banning him and his satire? NO? Then STFU about it and move on. You don't have to like the guy OR his views OR his jokes OR his fucking show. If you don't feel obligated to apologize every time Coulter says something off color then guess what, you giant bleeding pussies...

for christs sakes.. of all the things to squabble over AN OFF COLOR JOKE and DISPOSABLE HYSTERIA says more about your petty asses than it does David Letterman.

It's my pussy and I'll let it bleed where I want to.

That said. It isn't really about being bent out of shape about the comments. And incidentally, you can't turn the channel once it makes the news. I don't watch Letterman and I've seen it like 6 times now. It is really about the use of ridicule to marginalize a political opponent. If you just don't respond, then the attack succeeds and the person is marginalized.

That's why the left can't leave the first term governor of a small backwater state alone. They have to keep bringing her up and ridiculing her. She put FAR too many butts in chairs and activated FAR too many people last fall for them to let her be. That HAVE to make her be the new Dan Quayle. She HAS to be the punch line of a joke or she's far too dangerous for them.

That's all this is really about.

You know.. what is funny here is watching conservatives let their pussies bleed all over the place when THEY can take the same advice they use when defending the likes of Ann Coulter..

ROFLMNAO... DO WHAT? Sweet Non sequitur... If there were just SOME means to correlate the two wholly distinct issues.

Hey... look we don't expect that you, a self professed advocate of adult/child sex would have a problem with someone declaring, even in gest, that a 14 year old was impregnated by an adult male while attending a baseball game...

But surely you can understand that as a general rule, such is in poor taste and stands as highly offensive to normal people; decidely excluding you advocates of the normalization of the abnormal... thus the basis for rejecting you and everything ya stand for.

Turn the fucking channel.

Agreed... I haven't watched Letterman in YEARS...

If you don't like Letterman's jokes then DON'T LISTEN TO THEM.

I don't...

What, are you going to suggest banning him and his satire?

No...
No...

Then STFU about it and move on.

Fuck you... He's free to say whatever he likes; he's NOT entitled to say something and escape accountability for having done so. Which is what you're foolishly suggesting...

You don't have to like the guy OR his views OR his jokes OR his fucking show.

I don't...

If you don't feel obligated to apologize every time Coulter says something off color then guess what, you giant bleeding pussies...

I'd love to see an example of where Coulter's said something which warrants an apology.... I can't help but to notice that you opted to avoid posting an example... which is, in and of itself, rather telling...

But suffice it to say, I've never felt inspired to apologize for anything I've read that she's written, or heard her say...

for christs sakes..
Interesting plea, coming from an atheist secularist...

of all the things to squabble over AN OFF COLOR JOKE and DISPOSABLE HYSTERIA says more about your petty asses than it does David Letterman.

Who's squabbling? The issue is that one of the Audacious Hopers used his position as a national media figure to refer to a respected member of the Culture and her barely post pubescent daughter as WHORES... and the absurdity that this respected member of the culture is impotently perceived as a significant threat to the ideological underpinnings of the present political machine which is subverting the US Culture... and the flaccid denials thereof...

So what's the problem?

Last edited:
Actually a cow is much easier to kill. My question is -- did she eat it?

And, is this just another excuse to have a Palin hate thread? By all means, whenever anyone is attacked, that's the best time to pile on.

Hell yes, she ate it. That's what they do in Alaska! Left wing loonies go to restauraunts and order argugala and froot loops.. Palin eats.

I know she is fond of eating crow and she gets a steady supply of it.

Really? What Crow has she eaten?

ROFLMNAO... man just LOOK at how the delusion is replacing reality for these imbeciles... she actually believes that Governor Palin has actually apologized, or some how lamented some action or statement which she made... Yet there is nothing on record of this having actually happened.

The left wanted to rape Ann Coulter too.. what is it with the perverted left and rape?

The organized elements of the left want to remove Palin as a political factor, Letterman screwed up, and some of the comments on this string are pretty disgusting.
there is a pretty decent organized movement on the Right side of the aisle by republican middle of the roaders, that want to remove Palin as a political factor as well...from what i have been seeing in the news....the republicans are split on her as a political factor that should be paid attention to....they killed her as speaker at a recent event...yahdeedah stuff....

She will definately have her hands full trying to grasp recognition by the masses as their political leader or leader to be....being that the left and at least half the right, are against such as a prospect.

Palin.jpg

Flag Rules and Regulations

Section 8d reads, "The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery."

ROFLMNAO.... Oh GOD that's precious... THE IDEOLOGICAL LEFT WHO ADVOCATE FOR THE RIGHT TO BURN THE FLAG in protest of US Government policy...

Come to lament Governor Palin WRAPPING HERSELF IN OLD GLORY AND ALL IT STANDS FOR as a means to belittle the Ideological LEFT, who stand AGAINST EVERYTHING OLD GLORY STANDS FOR... so as to ENCOURAGE THEM TO HYPOCRITICALLY DECRY THE UNAUTHORIZED USE of the AMERICAN FLAG!

HYSTERICAL! (In at least TWO SENSES and on several levels...)

I think we should rename Governor Palin to Gepeto... she is a GENIUS are pulling the left's strings.

Last edited:
so cute willow that you want to say THE LEFT wanted to rape anne coulter while you moaned and growned about it being the right that wanted to kill abortion doctors, or the right that wanted to kill Jews....etc...at least if memory serves?

Palin.jpg

Section 8d reads, "The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery."

ROFLMNAO.... Oh GOD that's precious... THE IDEOLOGICAL LEFT WHO ADVOCATE FOR THE RIGHT TO BURN THE FLAG in protest of US Government policy...

Come to lament Governor Palin WRAPPING HERSELF IN OLD GLORY, to belittle the Ideological LEFT who stand AGAINST EVERYTHING OLD GLORY STANDS FOR... so as to ENCOURAGE THEM TO HYPOCRITICALLY DECRY THE UNAUTHORIZED USE of the AMERICAN FLAG!

So you're saying that Palin did NOT violate the flag rules and regulations? Or maybe you're just foaming at the mouth because it is feeding time?

The organized elements of the left want to remove Palin as a political factor, Letterman screwed up, and some of the comments on this string are pretty disgusting.
there is a pretty decent organized movement on the Right side of the aisle by republican middle of the roaders, that want to remove Palin as a political factor as well...from what i have been seeing in the news....the republicans are split on her as a political factor that should be paid attention to....they killed her as speaker at a recent event...yahdeedah stuff....

She will definately have her hands full trying to grasp recognition by the masses as their political leader or leader to be....being that the left and at least half the right, are against such as a prospect.

Palin would have to convince the public that she is intellectually capable and knowledgeable enough to handle the Presidency. After such gems as "I know all about Russia - I can see it from Alaska", she is going to have a tough job ahead of her. That was just stupid juvenile horse shit.

My question: Is there no one in the Republican party more qualified than she is?

The left wanted to rape Ann Coulter too.. what is it with the perverted left and rape?

really? Who?

Oddly enough Coulter didn't make the cut... Which I suspect is due to the difficulties such would realize in getting past her security... which has resulted from the death threats and numerous attempts to physically attack her... but here is the last time a leftist has spoken to a desire to rape conservative women.

schroeder.JPG (image)

Correction, the left and the less left left.

I haven't heard any on the right say anything against her.

Palin would have to convince the public that she is intellectually capable and knowledgeable enough to handle the Presidency. After such gems as "I know all about Russia - I can see it from Alaska", she is going to have a tough job ahead of her. That was just stupid juvenile horse shit.

My question: Is there no one in the Republican party more qualified than she is?

This is precisely what I was talking about above. Thanks for the current example

Come to lament Governor Palin WRAPPING HERSELF IN OLD GLORY, to belittle the Ideological LEFT who stand AGAINST EVERYTHING OLD GLORY STANDS FOR... so as to ENCOURAGE THEM TO HYPOCRITICALLY DECRY THE UNAUTHORIZED USE of the AMERICAN FLAG!

So you're saying that Palin did NOT violate the flag rules and regulations? Or maybe you're just foaming at the mouth because it is feeding time?

No... I'm saying that it is HYSTERICAL for those who advocate for A RIGHT TO BURN THE FLAG AS SPEECH to even refer to the authorized use of the flag...

It's the dead center, PRECISE CENTER OF THE CONCEPT: HYPOCRISY... and that you and the gals have posted that photo a few dozen times in THIS THREAD ALONE... tends towards proving that you seem HELPLESS TO AVOID DOING PRECISELY WHAT GOVERNOR PALIN INTENDED YOU TO DO WHEN SHE HAD THAT PHOTO TAKEN!

Which is delicious all in itself...

ROFLMNAO... DO WHAT? Sweet Non sequitur... If there were just SOME means to correlate the two wholly distinct issues.

HA! ya, it's ALWAYS "wholly distinct" when you are busy writing out a double standard, eh buddy? Letterman's show is a product. YOU are not forced to watch it. Hell, rather than let your pussy bleed all over the carpet you COULD write to the show's sponsors... But, you are not smart enough to take the same advice you give when talking about a free market, eh? :lol:

Hey... look we don't expect that you, a self professed advocate of adult/child sex would have a problem with someone declaring, even in gest, that a 14 year old was impregnated by an adult male while attending a baseball game...

By all means, quote me, pussy. When you want to get schooled on the topic of homosexuality among majority age americans then feel free to post the thread.. Otherwise, go grow some balls and a backbone and turn the fucking channel. :thup:

But surely you can understand that as a general rule, such is in poor taste and stands as highly offensive to normal people; decidely excluding you advocates of the normalization of the abnormal... thus the basis for rejecting you and everything ya stand for.

It's not against the law to offend you, pussy. That is the cold hard fact at play here. Trying to hide behind statutory rape is nothing short of laughably inane. Hell, you are a bigger punchline in your reaction than his words were in application.

Hell, you are no measure of what is "normal" anyway. Your stupidity and ego may let you THINK so but, I assure you, you speak for no one but your own nutty, batshit crazy self.

Agreed... I haven't watched Letterman in YEARS...

Well then I guess that SOLVES YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM THEN DOESNT IT.

:rofl:

I don't...

Then STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH! :thup: :lol:

No...

Of course not, pussy.. Because, at the end of the day, we ALL know that this is nothing more than your conservative menses being absorbed by the tampon news cycle of the day.

Fuck you... He's free to say whatever he likes; he's NOT entitled to say something and escape accountability for having done so. Which is what you're foolishly suggesting...

Actually, pussy, is IS entitled to say whatever the fuck he wants to say regardless of your opinion of how offensive it is. If YOU want to get your grass root effort on and boycott David Letterman then go on with your bad silly fucking self. Otherwise, sorry bitch, David Letterman will chock this up as another Madonna moment that becomes part of his retirement video montage. And, pussy, there is really nothing you can do about it without invalidating the first amendment. Too bad for you, motherfucker.

I don't...

then move on along, you whiny little girl.

I'd love to see an example of where Coulter's said something which warrants an apology.... I can't help but to notice that you opted to avoid posting an example... which is, in and of itself, rather telling...

Here, stupid.. there is a WHOLE fucking section dedicated to Coulter controversies. It's nothing short of amazing that you'd be apeshit stupid enough to make this kind of statement.. Then again, it pretty much conveys what kind of Neanderthal mouth breather you really are.
Ann Coulter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But suffice it to say, I've never felt inspired to apologize for anything I've read that she's written, or heard her say...

Of course.. THATS only the kind of things you expect liberals to do, right stupid?

Interesting plea, coming from an atheist secularist...

yea, notice i'm still posting and no lightening from your jewish ghost has struck me down yet.. telling.

Who's squabbling? The issue is that one of the Audacious Hopers used his position as a national media figure to refer to a respected member of the Culture and her barely post pubescent daughter as WHORES... and the absurdity that this respected member of the culture is impotently perceived as a significant threat to the ideological underpinnings of the present political machine which is subverting the US Culture... and the flaccid denials thereof...

You are squabbling. Hell, that whole paragraph sounded like a martyr chicken facing a wring neck. By all means.. inflate your OUTRAGE as much as you want, dude.. you are only falling deeper into the farcical nature of your silly fucking political identity.

So what's the problem?

You people are the ones crying about something here.. YOU answer that question if you can do so before letting your dripping pussy stain the carpet. There IS NO problem here outside of your fabricated outrage. But, hey... even bad publicityis good publicity for the republican NEVER WAS leadership, eh?

No... I'm saying that it is HYSTERICAL for those who advocate for A RIGHT TO BURN THE FLAG AS SPEECH to even refer to the authorized use of the flag...

It's the dead center, PRECISE CENTER OF THE CONCEPT: HYPOCRISY... and that you and the gals have posted that photo a few dozen times in THIS THREAD ALONE... tends towards proving that you seem HELPLESS TO AVOID DOING PRECISELY WHAT GOVERNOR PALIN INTENDED YOU TO DO WHEN SHE HAD THAT PHOTO TAKEN!

Which is delicious all in itself...

Placing a flag draped on your shoulders is NOT desecrating the flag unless you let it touch the ground. Again if it were, Our Olympians and our Sports stars are all guilty as hell every time they do it.

But ya I forgot about how the left claims burning the flag and stomping on and pissing on it and dragging it in the dirt are all forms of protected speech AND THEN have the balls to post that picture and claim it violates some rule they do not even support. Hilarious indeed.

Forum List

Back