palin will do and say anything to keep in the spotlight

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by strollingbones, Jun 12, 2009.

1. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    My Way News - Palin: Letterman owes women an apology

NEW YORK (AP) - Sarah Palin says David Letterman owes an apology to young women across the country for his joke about her daughter.

The Alaska governor appeared on NBC's "Today" show Friday, continuing a feud with Letterman over his joke that Palin's daughter got "knocked up" by Alex Rodriguez during their recent trip to New York.

Palin says the late-night funnyman has contributed to a thread throughout culture that says it's acceptable and funny to talk about statutory rape.

Letterman has said his joke was about Palin's 18-year-old daughter, Bristol, who is a single mother. But it was her 14-year-old daughter, Willow, who'd been at the baseball game.

i dont care for what letterman said..i am not a letterman fan to begin with...but we have the pot calling the kettle black. one is a comidian.....one is a fucking idiot who aspires to be president and aspires to tell you...your kids should not have sex while her unmarried daughter was banging levi under the roof of mrs palin....of course she denies that now...but she does admit letting levi live with them....

now she wants all women to be offend...hell yea i am offended...your a sorry ass mother...you got 5 kids...one already an unwed mother at under 18...perhaps that should have been a red flag that your ass needs to spend a little more time worrying about yuor own kids ...not trying to tell other parents how to raise their kids....palin shut the fuck up
    and go back to alaska and do your job as gov winky and take care of your kids...and now your first grandchild....at least she did show some common sense by not forcing them to marry.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Tech_Esq

Tech_Esq Sic Semper Tyrannis!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +558
    I'm not sure that Sarah is doing the continuing here. The National Organization for Women has apparently put Letterman in their "Hall of Shame" for his comments about Palin's 14 year old daughter. This is an amazing step which shows just how far over the line Letterman's comments are. NOW has NEVER defended a conservative woman when they have been attacked.

I think Letterman though he could make any cheap assed comment he wanted to as long as he directed it at Palin and it would be fine. I think he's now found there is some kind of a limit at the level of vitriol he can spew even at a person as apparently horrible as Sarah Palin.

3. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,684
    Yeah, she called up Dave and asked him to do a Top Ten list on her.

What planet are you from?

4. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439
    NOW has been known to take themselves a little seriously at times. I think Palin needs to get over herself. She had the high ground before she started losing it. Now she actually made Dave look good on this one.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    did he do a top ten on palin...i thought it was just a joke about the kid....who the hell watches letterman anyways....he has no style....when you wear a double breasted suit it should always be buttoned.

6. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Had the high ground maybe until partisan liberal hacks felt the need to drag her through the mud using any means availble to them include assaulting her gender and lifestyle. You know---that stuff they usually get all offended about if it happens to them ? :lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  7. PubliusInfinitum

PubliusInfinitum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    Yeah... Palin is such a no-body... I mean she's just so 'yesterday... and anyone who thinks that the left see's her as an effective threat is just CRAZY!

I mean DAMN! There she is sittin' in her hotel room in the Big Apple, puttin on her face one mornin' and someone mentiones that Dave Letter, one of the nationally televised sychophant Audacious Hopers, called her a slut and her barely post-pubescent daughter a whore, on national television and SHE has the temerity to ACT ALL OUTRAGED! and 'call' Letterman 'pathetic' (And everyone knows that she's just doin' it to get attention...)

ROFLMNAO... You people are truly are pathetic, but in a real Nazi sorta way.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  8. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,009
    ohh look Jillian defending Letterman. What a shock.

9. Tech_Esq

Tech_Esq Sic Semper Tyrannis!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +558
    Well, that's true on NOW, but they still don't defend conservatives and certainly nobody who has done the horrible things Palin has done. That's why I'm saying clearly Letterman must have been over the line. {/sarcasm}

I think it was one thing when it could be thought that it was the older daughter that he attacked, but when it became apparent that only the 14 year old came to New York with her, so it must have been her he was talking about, that's when he lost everyone. That's just not funny even if you hate the Palins for all their evil doing.

I disagree, I don't think Dave looks good on this one.

10. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    palin has no style either....fashion or common sense wise...

perhaps a needed lesson in flag rules:

[​IMG]

here she is after having killed one of the easier creatures on earth to kill:

[​IMG]

and this one says it all:

[​IMG]