I'm for Abortions at any time... If the woman getting the abortion agrees to...

Unwanted children can impact parents long after the 3rd trimester, and cause the parents financial and emotional damage well into their 30s. Women should have the option of abortion until the 120th trimester for the same reason they terminate in the womb. It's their right.

Unwanted children can impact parents long after the 3rd trimester, and cause the parents financial and emotional damage well into their 30s. Women should have the option of abortion until the 120th trimester for the same reason they terminate in the womb. It's their right.
Reminds me of what my mother used to day, "I brought you into this world and can take you out just as fast!"

So what I am hearing is, its all about control on your end. You want to tell other people what to do. Got it,.

Why tell them? Just give the women a little snip snip quietly.

Women will notice when their entire mid-section erupts in pain. Having been "snipped", I nearly went through the ceiling when my husband put his hands on my waist to slide past me in the pantry four days after this "minor" procedure.

I do notice that your first suggestion is to lie to and deceive people so you can do whatever the hell you want to them.

Women will notice when their entire mid-section erupts in pain. Having been "snipped", I nearly went through the ceiling when my husband put his hands on my waist to slide past me in the pantry four days after this "minor" procedure.

I do notice that your first suggestion is to lie to and deceive people so you can do whatever the hell you want to them.
Good story

Some years ago, C. Everett Koop MD, before becoming Reagan's Surgeon General stated that over 95% of abortions performed are done out of convenience. That right there frosts me to no end because real women don't kill their offspring.
Yet the biggest (former) supporter of abortion in Britain mocks you

"
Writing in The Daily Telegraph, he disclosed that there were some he knew in the medical profession who had approved abortions for pregnant women simply because they “did not want their holidays spoilt by pregnancy”.

The commentator and former doctor, writing under his pseudonym Theodore Dalrymple, said people now view life as an existential supermarket in which they are consumers.

Slippery slope​

Mr Dalrymple said he supported the 1967 Act, “not realising that its intentions would soon be subverted by a change in the character of the population, including that of doctors, who would easily affix their names to declarations they knew or suspected to be false."

You are a fool. Abortion creates more and more and more 'unwanted' because it is so easy to kill them

being sterilized if this is her 2nd or more abortion AND the man agrees to be sterilized.

FACTS are that:
Data come from a national sample of 8,380 nonhospital U.S. abortion patients accessing services at 87 facilities. The dependent variable was a self-reported measure of prior abortion.
We found that 45% of patients reported having one or more prior abortions.
Guttmacher reported a yearly national total was 2020. It said there were 930,160 abortions that year in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, compared with 916,460 in 2019.

So this means at least 419,000 women couldn't control themselves.
Meaning if we are OKAYING an abortion at least 45% of the abortions WERE due to LACK of personal control on the part of the woman and the man!
So if we are giving the "OK" to kill people, i.e. babies... why don't we "OK" sterilization of women & men who evidently don't CARE?
Obviously there are justifications for abortions, health of mother or actually baby, and if the man was responsible i.e. rapist, then the mother should be PAID by the rapist to raise the child...if she wants too.

Coerced Into Unwanted Abortions​

Feminists for Live ,wonderfuly sane and helpful folks

Has the concept of women having choices gone too far?

I think we need to assemble a panel of old white men in bow ties to figure it out
IF IF IF you are Black this shows you are not informed

1713868792062.png

1713868821662.png

…How can the “Dream” survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate…If the Dream of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. is to live, our babies must live. Our mothers must choose life.

IF IF IF you are Black this shows you are not informed

View attachment 936508

View attachment 936510

…How can the “Dream” survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate…If the Dream of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. is to live, our babies must live. Our mothers must choose life.
Obviously I’m not black

Naw, that would be tax cuts for rich people.

Women deciding to not have babies they don't want isn't selfish. In fact, abortion has been a boon to society. The crime rate started dropping 20 years after Roe v. Wade. There's a reason for that.
And that is a "racist" attitude... see you are thinking that as the statistics show:
Blacks & Hispanic abortions have 2 times as many abortions as Whites... RACIST???
Remember "Planned Parenthood's racist founder racist supporter Margaret Sanger Slee and evidently YOU support her racist attitude as described by her...right..racist?
the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds
which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization
.”
Sanger further urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Abortions by race in the USA.
abortionsbyrace.png

While Blacks & Hispanics make up just 30.2% of USA population, they have twice as many abortions.
RACIST!!!
Dec 28, 2020 — White: 60.1% (Non-Hispanic) · Hispanic: 18.5% · Black: 12.2% ·

Naw, that would be tax cuts for rich people.

Women deciding to not have babies they don't want isn't selfish. In fact, abortion has been a boon to society. The crime rate started dropping 20 years after Roe v. Wade. There's a reason for that.
And we have a rapidly aging population b2cause birthrate aren't at adequate replacement rates. Yet you also support bringing in illegal wetback beaners instead. Sorry, but women today don't understand the idea of duty and obligation.

And we have a rapidly aging population b2cause birthrate aren't at adequate replacement rates. Yet you also support bringing in illegal wetback beaners instead. Sorry, but women today don't understand the idea of duty and obligation.
The fertility rate of a country is the average number of children that women from that country will have throughout their reproductive years.
The birthrate in 1800 was 7.03 children per woman
The birthrate in 2020 was 1.78 children per woman

Since 1900, the percentage of Americans age 65 and older nearly quadrupled (from 4.1% in 1900 to 16% in 2019),
and the number increased more than 17 times (from 3.1 million to 54.1 million).

And so while the population over 65 (retired most likely...) is growing, the number of children who would be working and paying SS/Medicare taxes is less i.e.7 kids per mom in 1800 vs 1.78 kids per mom in 2020.
Abortions is part of the problem!

And that is a "racist" attitude... see you are thinking that as the statistics show:
Blacks & Hispanic abortions have 2 times as many abortions as Whites... RACIST???
Remember "Planned Parenthood's racist founder racist supporter Margaret Sanger Slee and evidently YOU support her racist attitude as described by her...right..racist?
If you are going to head out with dishonest arguments, there's no point talking to you.

Sanger OPPOSED legal abortion. Mostly because in the good old days before antibiotics, it was still a pretty dangerous proposition. She advocated for CONTRACEPTION, which was a controversial position at the time but pretty much universally accepted today.

You mean they don't think of themselves as baby machines?

Hey I'd love to go back to the days when women weren't waiting until their 30s to have kids. That would mean actually distribution of wealth where someone isn't still paying off student debt and trying to get established that late.

Forum List

Back