palin will do and say anything to keep in the spotlight

palin has no style either....fashion or common sense wise...

perhaps a needed lesson in flag rules:

Palin.jpg

here she is after having killed one of the easier creatures on earth to kill:

Palin_hunt1.jpg

and this one says it all:

palin.jpg

Actually a cow is much easier to kill. My question is -- did she eat it?

And, is this just another excuse to have a Palin hate thread? By all means, whenever anyone is attacked, that's the best time to pile on.

Hell yes, she ate it. That's what they do in Alaska! Left wing loonies go to restauraunts and order argugala and froot loops.. Palin eats.

LOL....yeah I know, I was baiting a trap. :lol:

What surprises me is that both sides are right .... and both are very wrong. Politics is all about publicity, and any publicity is good publicity. The fact that so many people pay more attention to the TV's is the really sad thing.

Good morning Judge Stradler!.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Actually a cow is much easier to kill. My question is -- did she eat it?

And, is this just another excuse to have a Palin hate thread? By all means, whenever anyone is attacked, that's the best time to pile on.

Hell yes, she ate it. That's what they do in Alaska! Left wing loonies go to restauraunts and order argugala and froot loops.. Palin eats.

LOL....yeah I know, I was baiting a trap. :lol:
oops :redface:

Now she actually made Dave look good on this one.

Sorry, but no.

Letterman has been sqirming about this since it happened, even he admitted it was in poor taste.

What he didn't do was appoligize.

And to Bones, Palin didn't start this controversy, Letterman did with cheap shot mysoginistic jokes at her and her family.

If he told such jokes about Mechelle Obama he would have been fired and banned from the air waves.

Think about it.

Willow said:
PI said:
I'm not sure that Sarah is doing the continuing here. The National Organization for Women has apparently put Letterman in their "Hall of Shame" for his comments about Palin's 14 year old daughter. This is an amazing step which shows just how far over the line Letterman's comments are. NOW has NEVER defended a conservative woman when they have been attacked.

I think Letterman though he could make any cheap assed comment he wanted to as long as he directed it at Palin and it would be fine. I think he's now found there is some kind of a limit at the level of vitriol he can spew even at a person as apparently horrible as Sarah Palin.

NOW has been known to take themselves a little seriously at times. I think Palin needs to get over herself. She had the high ground before she started losing it. Now she actually made Dave look good on this one.

AMEN SISTER! You whores understand that your female spawns are all just little whores... That goes without sayin'! What woman in her right mind would even THINK about getting all bent out of shape when someone calls you and your 14 year old daughter a whore in front of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE on national television!

Women long ago stopped worrying about the preconceived cultural devices which falsely impart a stigma of low character upon women who seek sexual gratification from anyone with whom it pleases them to spread their whore legs... Why its your RIGHT to be whores and who's to say its wrong for you to open your body up for your personal enetertainment, or profit; and to accept the seed of a man with whom you do not share a loving, committment, and what's more, to KILL ANY Bastard which has the unmitigated gall to set up house in your whore womb; THAT'S YOUR WOMB! YOU DECIDE WHO LIVES AND DIES IN THAT WOMB... Wight? :eek: (Sorry a little Bawney Fwank slipped in there... which necessarily brings the HIV and other STDS into the discussion... but that's another womb and I digress...)

FREEDOM! That's what it's all about!

You go WHORES...

( No offense intended to the Ladies... this is only directed towards the WHORES)

women are bitches, they happily slash each others throats while burying the knife deep in the back just cause they think it makes them look smart.. don't ever trust a woman. and these liberal women love to attack Palin like a pack of shrieking hyena's cause they are green eyed jealous of her..

Yeah... but the ideological left is the ideology of the irrational female... thus why each advocate of left-think is referred to as a SHE, HER, or the occassional SHIM... for the more butch, moderate, variety, such a RAVI for instance.

But I think this thread makes it clear that the left is not being truthful (meaning: d'ey LYIN'!) when they declare that Palin is no threat to them... and the posts which depicts hunting Animals as being out of step with PRO_HUMAN LIFE.... MAN YA CAN'T BUY THAT KIND OF HONESTY. Such proves that the irrational gals of the left simply do not recognize humanity as anything particularly special... thus explaining a fair chunk of the otherwise inexplicable policies for which they advocate.

Last edited:
What surprises me is the number of people that seem to think the jokes would be ok as long as they were directed at the 18 year old daughter. Bristol Palin was not a public figure when the press decided to unload on her. She was a scared 17 year old that had made a mistake. After the press decided to turn her into a whore and a millstone for her mom to wear around her neck, she decided to makes some public statements warning other girls away from teen pregnancy so now she's supposed to be media fodder for low class pus bags like Letterman? And people on here that claim to be parents think it's ok? If your children ever make a mistake would you be ok for YOUR children to be the target of some low life trash like Letterman?

No worries y'all, it's just Sarah Fail'n doin her thang is all. you betcha you betcha. :thup:

oh go stuff some olives whydonchya? Manifold.. it's the leftist whores and I include perverse dave in that catagory.. Palin was in new yawk for a charity fund raiser,, she never asked for nor deserved the treatment dished to her by these idiots..

What surprises me is the number of people that seem to think the jokes would be ok as long as they were directed at the 18 year old daughter. Bristol Palin was not a public figure when the press decided to unload on her. She was a scared 17 year old that had made a mistake. After the press decided to turn her into a whore and a millstone for her mom to wear around her neck, she decided to makes some public statements warning other girls away from teen pregnancy so now she's supposed to be media fodder for low class pus bags like Letterman? And people on here that claim to be parents think it's ok? If your children ever make a mistake would you be ok for YOUR children to be the target of some low life trash like Letterman?

On the left, THE ENDS ALWAYS JUSTIFY THE MEANS.

No worries y'all, it's just Sarah Fail'n doin her thang is all. you betcha you betcha. :thup:

oh go stuff some olives whydonchya? Manifold.. it's the leftist whores and I include perverse dave in that catagory.. Palin was in new yawk for a charity fund raiser,, she never asked for nor deserved the treatment dished to her by these idiots..

Careful here... that's sound reason and you'll throw the whores off the scent if you keep tossing that stuff around.

palin.jpg

...And the last picture she is supporting her community, something I am sure no wiccan would ever do.
If the LibTards on this board would have spent 30 seconds of their wasted lives doing a little research they would have found that Valley Trash is a Recycling Center:
http://www.valleytrash.com/index.php

Valley Trash - Recycling the MatSu Valley one piece at a time.

you mean we can recycle her and get something with a brain...who knew

palin.jpg

...And the last picture she is supporting her community, something I am sure no wiccan would ever do.
If the LibTards on this board would have spent 30 seconds of their wasted lives doing a little research they would have found that Valley Trash is a Recycling Center:

Just admit you are a liberal dumb ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
palin.jpg

LOL... MAN the "THREAT LEVEL" in that hysteria is OFF THE CHART ...

One wonders how the whores intend to maintain some discernible veracity in the implied: 'she ain't no threat'... when they incessantly re-cycle the photo's which that DUMBASS Palin clearly had those photo's taken to entice them do just THAT!

ROFLMNAO... Yeah... she's a real dumbass. Oh! You're all over it, :eek: WHORES! :eek:

Just admit you are a liberal dumb ass.

It occurs to me that this statement works both ways...

"Just admit you are a dumb ass, liberal ."

The redundancy is exquisite!

Last edited:
Well, I believe Letterman, that his joke was in pure distaste, and that the joke was about Bristol Palin and not her 14 year old.

There is no reason in the world, that David Letterman's joke writers or himself, would make this joke about a 14 year old....even in distaste, this would not be funny and it would be promoting an illegality....and never in my years have I ever heard letterman do any such thing previously.

It is obvious that he was speaking of Bristol because she and sarah are the only Palins doing public tours.....Bristol has been traveling the country talking about abstinence and her out of wedlock pregnancy....her youngest daughter, I don't even know her name, has NEVER been a focus of the media or blogs or hate speech or trashing, while we all know that Bristol has been and the media and blogs have seen her as fair game.

Not knowing that Palin's younger daughter went to the yankee's game with her, is very possible....and thinking...when someone says Palin and her daughter went to a yankees game, I personally would automatically think that it was Palin and Bristol, because of their newsworthiness and because they both have been running about the country, together in appearances and separate.

I realize it is all fun to make a mountain out of a mole hill for political sake, but this is what I believe has happened in this scenario.

That being said, I think Palin is missing her boat on this hate speech issue....

I don't mind her being the Limelight, as she has chosen to do on this, but it would be even better and be more true to the bone, if her complaints included all of the hateful talk out there in the media and blogging that does go on...beginning with the Joke gone wrong and how this kind of thing should not be said about a young Bristol or her younger daughter, and how demeaning it is to all girls, along with how some psycho could actually take Dave seriously and try to do what he said type thing.... :eek:

But she should also take the time to renounce ALL HATEFUL talk promoted for political folly like this about her daughter(s), but also for people like the 89 year old crazy that killed at the holocaust museum and the hatred shown by O'reily by constantly saying Tiller the Baby Killer which could have enticed the guy that murdered him, ......And all of the evil enticing of Rush against Liberals and even death upon them in his own sly way.....all of these type things that have been going on, primarily on the internet and radio media are pretty scary things and some crazies out there have taken it farther than free speech and I am certain there are more in line....

She should have spoken out at her rallies where people were calling for Obama's death also....

She could be a spokesman for this, now that letterman involved her child in it, and make a good thing out of a bad thing imo....and maybe she still will, and not make it all about her self centered self....and her own political maneuvering....?

of course this is just my opinion on the matter and I am used to being the lone ranger.... :(

Care

Well, I believe Letterman, that his joke was in pure distaste, and that the joke was about Bristol Palin and not her 14 year old.

There is no reason in the world, that David Letterman's joke writers or himself, would make this joke about a 14 year old....even in distaste, this would not be funny and it would be promoting an illegality....and never in my years have I ever heard letterman do any such thing previously.

It is obvious that he was speaking of Bristol because she and sarah are the only Palins doing public tours.....Bristol has been traveling the country talking about abstinence and her out of wedlock pregnancy....her youngest daughter, I don't even know her name, has NEVER been a focus of the media or blogs or hate speech or trashing, while we all know that Bristol has been and the media and blogs have seen her as fair game.

Not knowing that Palin's younger daughter went to the yankee's game with her, is very possible....and thinking...when someone says Palin and her daughter went to a yankees game, I personally would automatically think that it was Palin and Bristol, because of their newsworthiness and because they both have been running about the country, together in appearances and separate.

I realize it is all fun to make a mountain out of a mole hill for political sake, but this is what I believe has happened in this scenario.

That being said, I think Palin is missing her boat on this hate speech issue....

I don't mind her being the Limelight, as she has chosen to do on this, but it would be even better and be more true to the bone, if her complaints included all of the hateful talk out there in the media and blogging that does go on...beginning with the Joke gone wrong and how this kind of thing should not be said about a young Bristol or her younger daughter, and how demeaning it is to all girls, along with how some psycho could actually take Dave seriously and try to do what he said type thing.... :eek:

But she should also take the time to renounce ALL HATEFUL talk promoted for political folly like this about her daughter(s), but also for people like the 89 year old crazy that killed at the holocaust museum and the hatred shown by O'reily by constantly saying Tiller the Baby Killer which could have enticed the guy that murdered him, ......And all of the evil enticing of Rush against Liberals and even death upon them in his own sly way.....all of these type things that have been going on, primarily on the internet and radio media are pretty scary things and some crazies out there have taken it farther than free speech and I am certain there are more in line....

She should have spoken out at her rallies where people were calling for Obama's death also....

She could be a spokesman for this, now that letterman involved her child in it, and make a good thing out of a bad thing imo....and maybe she still will, and not make it all about her self centered self....and her own political maneuvering....?

of course this is just my opinion on the matter and I am used to being the lone ranger.... :(

Care

poor thing--wanna hug ? :lol:

Now she actually made Dave look good on this one.

Sorry, but no.

Letterman has been sqirming about this since it happened, even he admitted it was in poor taste.

What he didn't do was appoligize.

And to Bones, Palin didn't start this controversy, Letterman did with cheap shot mysoginistic jokes at her and her family.

If he told such jokes about Mechelle Obama he would have been fired and banned from the air waves.

Think about it.

I don't think it would matter if she 'thought' about it or not. :lol:

Care

Nothing personal, but I think your head is totally buried in the sand, but you're welcome to give them the benefit of the doubt. Evidence says otherwise.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back