Trump Call to Michigan Election Official Monica Palmer in 2020: Media Omits “Bloody, Naked” Women’s Body Death Threat to Certify Biden

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Possibly the most dishonest story ever run by an American newspaper,

Michigan election official Monica Palmer at press conference explaining her reasons for not wanting to certify election results for Biden in 2020.

The Detroit News is now ominously revealing the surfacing of “tapes” which show Trump calling Michigan election officials to presumably “pressure” them to vote not to certify election department results showing Joe Biden with more votes.

The story omits that the officials had already refused to certify the results due to irregularities, and wanted investigation.

The narrative hawked by the Blackrock-owned media is familiar. As the story goes in Georgia, Trump made calls to officials “pressuring” them not to accept election department results which said Joe Biden got more votes. Conflating any questioning of election results with an effort to “overturn the election,” the Detroit News writes that:

“Then-President Donald Trump personally pressured two Republican members of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers not to sign the certification of the 2020 presidential election, according to recordings reviewed by The Detroit News and revealed publicly for the first time.”

But the lead is breathtakingly disingenuous. Wayne County canvasser Monica Palmer and William Hartmann, members of the county board responsible for certifying that results reflect the will of the voters and that an election has been properly conducted, had already refused to certify the results, as reported by the Washington Post, and reversed themselves only after a series of heinous anonymous death threats, one involving Palmer’s daughter.

What? No mention of the text message death threats to Palmer’s daughter and Hartmann to vote for certification of Biden? Which is when Trump called and said he was concerned for their safety.  Trump’s calls to Palmer have already long been reported, in 2020 when Palmer told the Washington Post: “It was not pressure. It was genuine concern for my safety.”

After giving in to the threats, Palmer and Hartmann regretted it and tried to rescind their votes to certify, and “signed affidavits saying they regret their votes Tuesday to certify the Nov. 3 election,” according to the Detroit News itself.

ABC 12 News Detroit reported:

“The text messages also included images of a bloody, naked and mutilated woman’s body lying on the ground — immediately followed by a photo of Palmer’s young daughter and a message reading, “I’d just like you to imagine that’s…your beautiful daughter,” according to Schneider.”

Detroit News:

“Two Republican Wayne County canvassers have signed affidavits saying they regret their votes Tuesday to certify the Nov. 3 election, arguing that “intense bullying and coercion” plus bad legal advice forced them to agree to certify the election after they had voted no

“I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections,” Palmer said in an affidavit signed Wednesday night. “I fully believe the Wayne County vote should not be certified.””

Trump was calling to encourage them to stick to their guns, not change their minds, and the only “pressure,” vicious and despicable, came from an anonymous Biden supporter to certify Biden. Making the this possibly the most dishonest article ever published in an American newspaper, and the competition is fierce.

A Democrat and Biden supporter, Katelyn Jones, was ultimately convicted of making the death threats.

Michigan election official Monica Palmer at press conference explaining her reasons for not wanting to certify election results for Biden in 2020.

The Detroit News is now ominously revealing the surfacing of “tapes” which show Trump calling Michigan election officials to presumably “pressure” them to vote not to certify election department results showing Joe Biden with more votes.

The story omits that the officials had already refused to certify the results due to irregularities, and wanted investigation.

The narrative hawked by the Blackrock-owned media is familiar. As the story goes in Georgia, Trump made calls to officials “pressuring” them not to accept election department results which said Joe Biden got more votes. Conflating any questioning of election results with an effort to “overturn the election,” the Detroit News writes that:

“Then-President Donald Trump personally pressured two Republican members of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers not to sign the certification of the 2020 presidential election, according to recordings reviewed by The Detroit News and revealed publicly for the first time.”

But the lead is breathtakingly disingenuous. Wayne County canvasser Monica Palmer and William Hartmann, members of the county board responsible for certifying that results reflect the will of the voters and that an election has been properly conducted, had already refused to certify the results, as reported by the Washington Post, and reversed themselves only after a series of heinous anonymous death threats, one involving Palmer’s daughter.

What? No mention of the text message death threats to Palmer’s daughter and Hartmann to vote for certification of Biden? Which is when Trump called and said he was concerned for their safety.  Trump’s calls to Palmer have already long been reported, in 2020 when Palmer told the Washington Post: “It was not pressure. It was genuine concern for my safety.”

After giving in to the threats, Palmer and Hartmann regretted it and tried to rescind their votes to certify, and “signed affidavits saying they regret their votes Tuesday to certify the Nov. 3 election,” according to the Detroit News itself.

“The text messages also included images of a bloody, naked and mutilated woman’s body lying on the ground — immediately followed by a photo of Palmer’s young daughter and a message reading, “I’d just like you to imagine that’s…your beautiful daughter,” according to Schneider.”

Detroit News:

“Two Republican Wayne County canvassers have signed affidavits saying they regret their votes Tuesday to certify the Nov. 3 election, arguing that “intense bullying and coercion” plus bad legal advice forced them to agree to certify the election after they had voted no

“I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections,” Palmer said in an affidavit signed Wednesday night. “I fully believe the Wayne County vote should not be certified.””

Trump was calling to encourage them to stick to their guns, not change their minds, and the only “pressure,” vicious and despicable, came from an anonymous Biden supporter to certify Biden. Making the this possibly the most dishonest article ever published in an American newspaper, and the competition is fierce.

A Democrat and Biden supporter, Katelyn Jones, was ultimately convicted of making the death threats.

Detroit News:

Can we get somebody with a Universal Translator over here?

Detroit News:

^ Bombshell.

The only proper course now is to locate and imprison more J6 trespassers.

For life.

Is one of us missing the other's sarcasm, or do we both recognize we're on the same page? :)

Is one of us missing the other's sarcasm, or do we both recognize we're on the same page? :)

Funny how the media has dropped the "Trump call to Michigan" story after the gory details showing Democrats to be vicious thugs gets out.

Sent by MAGA agents:

Forum List

Back