palin will do and say anything to keep in the spotlight

I'm not sure that Sarah is doing the continuing here. The National Organization for Women has apparently put Letterman in their "Hall of Shame" for his comments about Palin's 14 year old daughter. This is an amazing step which shows just how far over the line Letterman's comments are. NOW has NEVER defended a conservative woman when they have been attacked.

I think Letterman though he could make any cheap assed comment he wanted to as long as he directed it at Palin and it would be fine. I think he's now found there is some kind of a limit at the level of vitriol he can spew even at a person as apparently horrible as Sarah Palin.

NOW has been known to take themselves a little seriously at times. I think Palin needs to get over herself. She had the high ground before she started losing it. Now she actually made Dave look good on this one.

Well, that's true on NOW, but they still don't defend conservatives and certainly nobody who has done the horrible things Palin has done. That's why I'm saying clearly Letterman must have been over the line. {/sarcasm}

I think it was one thing when it could be thought that it was the older daughter that he attacked, but when it became apparent that only the 14 year old came to New York with her, so it must have been her he was talking about, that's when he lost everyone. That's just not funny even if you hate the Palins for all their evil doing.

I disagree, I don't think Dave looks good on this one.

NOW probably only came out against this crap because they were afraid of losing women supporters and their donations. I heard many people were emailing them outraged that they were silent.

NOW has been known to take themselves a little seriously at times. I think Palin needs to get over herself. She had the high ground before she started losing it. Now she actually made Dave look good on this one.

AMEN SISTER! You whores understand that your female spawns are all just little whores... That goes without sayin'! What woman in her right mind would even THINK about getting bent out of shape when someone calls you and your 14 year old daughter a whore in front of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!

Women long ago stopped worrying about the preconceived cultural devices which falsely imparts a stigma of low character on women who seek sexual gratification from anyone with whom it pleases them to spread their whore legs... Why its your RIGHT to be whores and who's to say its wrong for you to open your body up for your personal enetertainment of profit and to accept the seed of a man with whom you do not share a loving, committment, and what's more, to KILL ANY Bastard which has the unmitigated gall to set up house in your whore womb.

FREEDOM! That's what it's all about... RIGHT!

You go WHORES!

women are bitches, they happily slash each others throats while burying the knife deep in the back just cause they think it makes them look smart.. don't ever trust a woman. and these liberal women love to attack Palin like a pack of shrieking hyena's cause they are green eyed jealous of her..

Nope... they hate her and Bristol because they did not abort their babies. Not the Downs baby (who clearly did not deserve to live)..and not the out of wedlock one. To women like the NOW feminists they are bad for business.

palin.jpg

...And the last picture she is supporting her community, something I am sure no wiccan would ever do.
If the LibTards on this board would have spent 30 seconds of their wasted lives doing a little research they would have found that Valley Trash is a Recycling Center:
http://www.valleytrash.com/index.php

Valley Trash - Recycling the MatSu Valley one piece at a time.

you mean we can recycle her and get something with a brain...who knew

Like you know what a brain is...your sides big "role model" is Nancy Pelosi...:lol:

Well, I believe Letterman, that his joke was in pure distaste, and that the joke was about Bristol Palin and not her 14 year old.

There is no reason in the world, that David Letterman's joke writers or himself, would make this joke about a 14 year old....even in distaste, this would not be funny and it would be promoting an illegality....and never in my years have I ever heard letterman do any such thing previously.

It is obvious that he was speaking of Bristol because she and sarah are the only Palins doing public tours.....Bristol has been traveling the country talking about abstinence and her out of wedlock pregnancy....her youngest daughter, I don't even know her name, has NEVER been a focus of the media or blogs or hate speech or trashing, while we all know that Bristol has been and the media and blogs have seen her as fair game.

Not knowing that Palin's younger daughter went to the yankee's game with her, is very possible....and thinking...when someone says Palin and her daughter went to a yankees game, I personally would automatically think that it was Palin and Bristol, because of their newsworthiness and because they both have been running about the country, together in appearances and separate.

I realize it is all fun to make a mountain out of a mole hill for political sake, but this is what I believe has happened in this scenario.

That being said, I think Palin is missing her boat on this hate speech issue....

I don't mind her being the Limelight, as she has chosen to do on this, but it would be even better and be more true to the bone, if her complaints included all of the hateful talk out there in the media and blogging that does go on...beginning with the Joke gone wrong and how this kind of thing should not be said about a young Bristol or her younger daughter, and how demeaning it is to all girls, along with how some psycho could actually take Dave seriously and try to do what he said type thing.... :eek:

But she should also take the time to renounce ALL HATEFUL talk promoted for political folly like this about her daughter(s), but also for people like the 89 year old crazy that killed at the holocaust museum and the hatred shown by O'reily by constantly saying Tiller the Baby Killer which could have enticed the guy that murdered him, ......And all of the evil enticing of Rush against Liberals and even death upon them in his own sly way.....all of these type things that have been going on, primarily on the internet and radio media are pretty scary things and some crazies out there have taken it farther than free speech and I am certain there are more in line....

She should have spoken out at her rallies where people were calling for Obama's death also....

She could be a spokesman for this, now that letterman involved her child in it, and make a good thing out of a bad thing imo....and maybe she still will, and not make it all about her self centered self....and her own political maneuvering....?

of course this is just my opinion on the matter and I am used to being the lone ranger.... :(

Care

Nothing personal, but I think your head is totally buried in the sand, but you're welcome to give them the benefit of the doubt. Evidence says otherwise.

She was not giving anyone "the benefit of the doubt" during the primary when Hillary was the target. Funny how that works.

LOL. If i'm not mistaken it was Letterhole who started the whole thing to begin with. Can
anyone but a left wing idiot blame her for defending herself and her children? You brain-
dead idiots could demonize a nun.

She did NOT have to throw this tizzy fit nobama, saying that letterman was promoting the statuatory rape of her 14 year old daughter.... drama, drama, drama when the opportunity supplies it I suppose, but still....SHE AND TODD bought their 14 year old daughter in to it, NOT Letterman imo, who was speaking of the out of wedlock, child bearing Bristol....who the audience knows from all the media bashing that I personally think was done obsessively on her...as letterman continued to do....and for Sarah and todd to maliciously bring their 14 year old daughter in to the picture for political gain when letterman never mentioned her 14 year old daughter in his joke, and to accuse letterman of doing such....is walking the same or worse line that letterman walked with his distasteful joke.

And yes, i would most certainly come to the defense of my daughter if someone like letterman said this about my 18 year old daughter, but I would NOT have taken the opportunity to TWIST what was actually said, nor would I have brought my 14 year old daughter in to the picture of the joke, nor would I have hastily accused letterman of promoting Stauatory Rape, which is a pretty serious accusation without knowing for certain this was the case.

NO ONE would have been the wiser and even thought that promoting statuatory rape with Palin's 14 year old is what letterman was doing, they would have presumed as I did, that he was distastefully joking about Bristol Palin, who has put her own self in to the middle of media madness in the past few months promoting abstinance and talking about her out of wedlock baby, with and without her mother pressent.

I have pretty much thought this whole thing through and explained other reasons of why I think the way I do on this issue in previous posts....

and I still stick by it.

care
I totally agree and am disgusted by what the Palins have done. And I was also disgusted that Letterman felt the need to attack Palin's daughter to begin with.

But the Palins issuing a statement discussing raping their daughter...that is just such absolute bullshit and shows they will stoop to nothing to get media attention...I can't think of anything lower than their using their daughter.

No... I'm saying that it is HYSTERICAL for those who advocate for A RIGHT TO BURN THE FLAG AS SPEECH to even refer to the authorized use of the flag...

It's the dead center, PRECISE CENTER OF THE CONCEPT: HYPOCRISY... and that you and the gals have posted that photo a few dozen times in THIS THREAD ALONE... tends towards proving that you seem HELPLESS TO AVOID DOING PRECISELY WHAT GOVERNOR PALIN INTENDED YOU TO DO WHEN SHE HAD THAT PHOTO TAKEN!

Which is delicious all in itself...

And where exactly did I advocate the burning of the American flag?

Aint it cool how NO LEFTIST IS EVER AN ADVOCATE FOR ANYTHING THE LEFT STYANDS FOR WHEN SUCH PROVES THEIR IDIOCY? HILARIOUS!:lol:

So we have this imbecile on record as NOW ADVOCATING AGAINST THE BURNING OF THE AMERICAN FLAG AS A SPEECH RIGHT!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Welcome ABOARD SON! Way to "GET ON THE TEAM AND PLAY BALL!"

Of course you avoided answering the question, you stupid tool. Where did I advocate the burning of the American flag?

LOL. If i'm not mistaken it was Letterhole who started the whole thing to begin with. Can
anyone but a left wing idiot blame her for defending herself and her children? You brain-

She did NOT have to throw this tizzy fit nobama, saying that letterman was promoting the statuatory rape of her 14 year old daughter.... drama, drama, drama when the opportunity supplies it I suppose, but still....SHE AND TODD bought their 14 year old daughter in to it, NOT Letterman imo, who was speaking of the out of wedlock, child bearing Bristol....who the audience knows from all the media bashing that I personally think was done obsessively on her...as letterman continued to do....and for Sarah and todd to maliciously bring their 14 year old daughter in to the picture for political gain when letterman never mentioned her 14 year old daughter in his joke, and to accuse letterman of doing such....is walking the same or worse line that letterman walked with his distasteful joke.

And yes, i would most certainly come to the defense of my daughter if someone like letterman said this about my 18 year old daughter, but I would NOT have taken the opportunity to TWIST what was actually said, nor would I have brought my 14 year old daughter in to the picture of the joke, nor would I have hastily accused letterman of promoting Stauatory Rape, which is a pretty serious accusation without knowing for certain this was the case.

NO ONE would have been the wiser and even thought that promoting statuatory rape with Palin's 14 year old is what letterman was doing, they would have presumed as I did, that he was distastefully joking about Bristol Palin, who has put her own self in to the middle of media madness in the past few months promoting abstinance and talking about her out of wedlock baby, with and without her mother pressent.

I have pretty much thought this whole thing through and explained other reasons of why I think the way I do on this issue in previous posts....

and I still stick by it.

care
I totally agree and am disgusted by what the Palins have done. And I was also disgusted that Letterman felt the need to attack Palin's daughter to begin with.

But the Palins issuing a statement discussing raping their daughter...that is just such absolute bullshit and shows they will stoop to nothing to get media attention...I can't think of anything lower than their using their daughter.

I can,, you, Letterman and the rest of the left wing lunatics..

and I still stick by it.

care

Palin never stated "raping" her daughter. If you would have actually watched her comments--she stated she does not want an apology for herself but would like to see Letterman apoligize to all young women in this country. Then she stated that--our culture--where it's O.K. to make jokes about statutory rape--of a young girl--it's not cool & it's not funny.

Com'on--Letterman--just make a sincere apology--& put this to an end. BE A MAN

Last edited:
This whole Palin/Letterman thing is getting out of hand. Letterman was a complete dumb ass for saying what he said. It was pretty low class. Palin, I think would have been better off to have said nothing. WillowTree has pegged this issue correctly and is 100% dead on with the assesment of the situation. Now, let's turn this whole thing around. What if a Republician, any Republician, had of made this same dumb ass comment about one of the Obama children? I'm sure there would be plenty of fireworks comming from the left side of the road. It just depends on who you line up with as WillowTree so honestly lays it out for us to see... Seems like what's good for the goose is good for the gander is not always a true statement.

Last edited:
This whole Palin/Letterman thing is getting out of hand. Letterman was a complete dumb ass for saying what he said. It was pretty low class. Palin, I think would have been better off to have said nothing. WillowTree has pegged this issue correctly and is 100% dead on with the assesment of the situation. Now, let's turn this whole thing around. What if a Republician, andy Republician, had of made this same dumb ass comment about one of the Obama children? I'm sure there would be plenty of fireworks comming from the left side of the road. It just depends on who you line up with as WillowTree so honestly lays it out for us to see...

oh hell,, it's like somebody on the tv said tonight,, it would be nuclear winter right now! :lol:

and I still stick by it.

care

Palin never stated "raping" her daughter. If you would have actually watched her comments--she stated she does not want an apology for herself but would like to see Letterman apoligize to all young women in this country. Then she stated that--our culture--where it's O.K. to make jokes about statutory rape--of a young girl--it's not cool & it's not funny.

Com'on--Letterman--just make a sincere apology--& put this to an end. BE A MAN
Plus the one where Todd talked about his 14 year being raped...your selective vision is a riot. The Palins have been everywhere USING their daughter to make cheap talking points.

This whole Palin/Letterman thing is getting out of hand. Letterman was a complete dumb ass for saying what he said. It was pretty low class. Palin, I think would have been better off to have said nothing. WillowTree has pegged this issue correctly and is 100% dead on with the assesment of the situation. Now, let's turn this whole thing around. What if a Republician, any Republician, had of made this same dumb ass comment about one of the Obama children? I'm sure there would be plenty of fireworks comming from the left side of the road. It just depends on who you line up with as WillowTree so honestly lays it out for us to see... Seems like what's good for the goose is good for the gander is not always a true statement.

Maybe. The thing I hated was that the Democrats always tried to stay above it when something was said. Hillary tried to stay above smears, Bill, Al Gore, John Kerry. It always killed me that they didn't answer the personal attacks with the same Rush or Rovian venom. We created these monsters and lost elections by not answering back.

Sarah has every right to speak up for her daughters but she always has to take it many steps too far making her look like an opportunist.

Alright already, Sarah. Show some class for a change and ignore the comedian now that everyone knows how you've been so mistreated. Hey, that's politics baby.

Remember your campaign lines regarding Obama palling around with terrorists? Wonder how the Obama family felt about that.

that's not politics,, that's vicious, you can't explain away vicious. don't care how long you talk, can't make it okay to talk about statutory rape of a 14 year old.. and then call the mom the opportunist.. people laugh at people like you, nope letterman was a dumb depraved 62 year old wrinkly old pervert.. slime! belly slime!

that's not politics,, that's vicious, you can't explain away vicious. don't care how long you talk, can't make it okay to talk about statutory rape of a 14 year old.. and then call the mom the opportunist.. people laugh at people like you, nope letterman was a dumb depraved 62 year old wrinkly old pervert.. slime! belly slime!

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..

Maybe. The thing I hated was that the Democrats always tried to stay above it when something was said. Hillary tried to stay above smears, Bill, Al Gore, John Kerry. It always killed me that they didn't answer the personal attacks with the same Rush or Rovian venom. We created these monsters and lost elections by not answering back.

Sarah has every right to speak up for her daughters but she always has to take it many steps too far making her look like an opportunist.

Alright already, Sarah. Show some class for a change and ignore the comedian now that everyone knows how you've been so mistreated. Hey, that's politics baby.

Remember your campaign lines regarding Obama palling around with terrorists? Wonder how the Obama family felt about that.

Well I absolutely agree that you get what you give. Just ask anyone who throws the first insult around here.... Now, what I'd like to ask is, doesn't that "class" standard apply to Obama as well, when he was pushing the envelope with Rush? Would it not have been better (and more classy) for Obama to have put him on ignore?

And since this thread is about Palin will do anything for attention, what about the attention she's getting right here? Seems to me there are plenty who are eager to give it to her.
:eusa_whistle:

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..

and talking in code won't work either.. cupcake,, now have a hissy fit whydonchya cause you letterman lovers are looking bad..

Well I absolutely agree that you get what you give. Just ask anyone who throw the first insult around here.... Now, what I'd like to ask is, doesn't that "class" standard apply to Obama as well, when he was pushing the envelope with Rush? Would it not have been better (and more classy) for Obama to have put him on ignore?

And since this thread is about Palin will do anything for attention, what about the attention she's getting right here? Seems to me there are plenty who are eager to give it to her.
:eusa_whistle:

He did respond with some pretty good slams but we didn't hear him yammering 3 days in a row about it. He got Michael Steele pretty good too.

Sarah is just so freaking monotonous.

Everyone is talking about it and they say the same thing, Sarah should stand up for her daughter but enough already.

You know she is one of the Republican party monster fundraisers. I'm sure they would rather see her out there raising money instead of focusing on herself and possibly 2012.

see that's the thing about left wing lunatics,, they think they get to decide when someone should or should not speak,, and for how long, and what they can say.. it drives em nuts,, that Sarah Palin stands up and fights back.. just drives em nuts..

Forum List

Back