IslamicFascist Republic: "We will stuff you into the sack": the Iranian volleyball player tweeted in favor of Israel - and disappeared

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Mabe one day a note will appear on Iran's Presstv that she ha "accidantly" died...
______
Mobina Rostami, an Iranian national volleyball player who posted against Iran attack on Israel and said the people of Iran love Israel was arrested this morning.
One IRGC affiliated social media channel had threatened to ‘stuff her in a sack’ pic.twitter.com/5bcsa9aXb0

— Potkin Azarmehr (@potkazar) April 17, 2024

mobina_rostami_autoOrient_i.jpg

"We will stuff you into the sack": the Iranian volleyball player tweeted in favor of Israel - and disappeared.
Movina Rostami, who also plays for the national team of Iran, tweeted on the night of the attack on Israel: "The residents of Iran love Israel" • Since her traces disappeared, no one knows what happened to her and an account associated with the regime even threatened her.

Ben Goldfriend. | N12 | Published 10:54 18.04.24

Since the night when Iran attacked Israel with drones and cruise missiles, we have been exposed to quite a bit of support from Iranian athletes in Israel. Out of clear and understandable fear, most of the support came from athletes who are no longer physically present in the country and can afford to speak out against the regime. However, an exceptional case is that of the volleyball player Movina Rostami, who spoke from Iran against the regime - and has since disappeared.

"As an Iranian, I am truly ashamed of the authorities' attack on Israel," she wrote on the night of April 13. "But you should know that the people in Iran love Israel and hate the Islamic Republic." Rostami is no longer an athlete, but a national team player who wore the national uniform, and now speaks with great courage against the authorities.

But the fear is that this brave step may cost, or even already cost her, her life. Since that tweet, she has completely disappeared and there is no one who can tell about her whereabouts. According to the reports, the security personnel of the Iranian regime arrested her. The concern grew when in one of the responses to that tweet, an account associated with the regime responded: "We will push you into the sack."

The optimistic estimates regarding Rostami's condition say that she is imprisoned without being able to communicate with the outside world. According to past cases, a light punishment for such a tweet may be long-term imprisonment or even flogging, when it is not the kind that prevents her from being executed, so that they will be seen and be seen.
source

Freedom and Justice, walking down the road one night in Porto Seguro Brasil, I man over heard me talking. He recognized english. Explained how he loved the USA and wish he never left. He told me a very simply thing that rings true and I will never forget.

"Not by choice, but by the events in history, the USA has become the leader of the free world. As the leader of the free world it is up to us to protect those and to free those who are not free. It is the USA's responsibility as the world's superpower".

When people are arrested and or murdered for speaking out against tyranny, it is another failure of the United States of America. The world with technology and modern transportation has become to small, to ignore the terror people suffer for expressing free speech.

We all should be embarrassed and pray for forgiveness for our cowardice and indifference.

When people are arrested and or murdered for speaking out against tyranny, it is another failure of the United States of America. The world with technology and modern transportation has become to small, to ignore the terror people suffer for expressing free speech.

We all should be embarrassed and pray for forgiveness for our cowardice and indifference.
How can the government of US defend people suffering for free speech around the world when they are arresting/harassing people in the US over free speech?

Freedom and Justice, walking down the road one night in Porto Seguro Brasil, I man over heard me talking. He recognized english. Explained how he loved the USA and wish he never left. He told me a very simply thing that rings true and I will never forget.

"Not by choice, but by the events in history, the USA has become the leader of the free world. As the leader of the free world it is up to us to protect those and to free those who are not free. It is the USA's responsibility as the world's superpower".

Yes

Forum List

Back