palin will do and say anything to keep in the spotlight

palin has no style either....fashion or common sense wise...

perhaps a needed lesson in flag rules:

Palin.jpg

here she is after having killed one of the easier creatures on earth to kill:

Palin_hunt1.jpg

and this one says it all:

palin.jpg

Well we all should bow to your superior fashion sense and upper crust familiarity....Ms. Catwoman who posts internet pics of herself in tie-die dress with no bra.....

Sheesh.

I'm not sure that Sarah is doing the continuing here. The National Organization for Women has apparently put Letterman in their "Hall of Shame" for his comments about Palin's 14 year old daughter. This is an amazing step which shows just how far over the line Letterman's comments are. NOW has NEVER defended a conservative woman when they have been attacked.

I think Letterman though he could make any cheap assed comment he wanted to as long as he directed it at Palin and it would be fine. I think he's now found there is some kind of a limit at the level of vitriol he can spew even at a person as apparently horrible as Sarah Palin.

NOW has been known to take themselves a little seriously at times. I think Palin needs to get over herself. She had the high ground before she started losing it. Now she actually made Dave look good on this one.

Although I do not know about any of the rest of you, but if he had made the same remark about my daughter, or grand-daughter, I would personally kick his ass, and the fact that I am an old man would make no difference, just because I may have to use a baseball bat.

I'm not sure that Sarah is doing the continuing here. The National Organization for Women has apparently put Letterman in their "Hall of Shame" for his comments about Palin's 14 year old daughter. This is an amazing step which shows just how far over the line Letterman's comments are. NOW has NEVER defended a conservative woman when they have been attacked.

I think Letterman though he could make any cheap assed comment he wanted to as long as he directed it at Palin and it would be fine. I think he's now found there is some kind of a limit at the level of vitriol he can spew even at a person as apparently horrible as Sarah Palin.

NOW has been known to take themselves a little seriously at times. I think Palin needs to get over herself. She had the high ground before she started losing it. Now she actually made Dave look good on this one.

Although I do not know about any of the rest of you, but if he had made the same remark about my daughter, or grand-daughter, I would personally kick his ass, and the fact that I am an old man would make no difference, just because I may have to use a baseball bat.

Of course that's only reasonable, thus it is rejected by the ranks of Audacious HOPERS!

Newby,

I am a pretty mellow person, usually takes things in strides...slow ones...I analyze the crap out of everything....you should have seen me when having to make business decisions on what to buy for the companies I worked for....I analyzed every purchase as if it were my own last dime being spent, to be certain i was making the right decisions on what i was buying and for what stores i was buying it for, and how many each store should get based on previous rate of sales on that type of merchandise, down to what demographic or customer, I felt i would reach with this product, let alone what colors this product should be bought in....just maticulous and constant analysis and calculations and even gut instinct, being used.....

In other words, I usually don't shoot from the hip....

My mind quickly asked alot of questions like:

Do you think David letterman or his joke writers, would have intentionally promoted Statuatory rape of a 14 year old? (my answer was no)

Do you think the audience, thought that he made this joke about a 14 year old or do you think they thought he was making it about bristol, who is well known in the public due to the media bashing?
(my answer was, I thought it was distastefully about Bristol)

Has the Letterman Enterprise ever promoted ANY illegal act previous to this joke?
(my answer was to my knowledge, and from my viewing of him, he has never ever done such a thing)

Would their legal team have allowed this joke to go through and be aired by Letterman if it were about the rape, stauatory rape of a 14 year old? (my answer was, there is no way in hell or heaven would his legal team have permitted such and believe me, working for several major corporations, you cover your own butt from here to high heaven, with every move you make)

Would letterman have risked his entire OPERATION to promote statuatory rape? (NO)

And really a thousand other questions regarding this and common sense and logic brought me to my conclusions in the post above...

No hard feelings on you differing with me....:)

I am usually a lone ranger, as I said....

Care

Last edited:
Everybody is all for following and defending the Constitution and freedom of speech until someone says something they don't like.
If you don't like what Letterman says then change the channel.

Newby,

I am a pretty mellow person, usually takes things in strides...slow ones...I analyze the crap out of everything....you should have seen me when having to make business decisions on what to buy for the companies I worked for....I analyzed every purchase as if it were my own last dime being spent, to be certain i was making the right decisions on what i was buying and for what stores i was buying it for, and how many each store should get based on previous rate of sales on that type of merchandise, down to what demographic or customer, I felt i would reach with this product, let alone what colors this product should be bought in....just maticulous and constant analysis and calculations and even gut instinct, being used.....

In other words, I usually don't shoot from the hip....

My mind quickly asked alot of questions like:

Do you think David letterman or his joke writers, would have intentionally promoted Statuatory rape of a 14 year old? (my answer was no) My answer is yes,, being left wing is popular nowadays they probably thought they could get away with cause they sure did with the Kidney failure yuck yuck!

Do you think the audience, thought that he made this joke about a 14 year old or do you think they thought he was making it about bristol, who is well known in the public due to the media bashing?
(my answer was, I thought it was distastefully about Bristol) Yes, the audience would have laughed if it had been about Willow,, anything nasty about Palin would make a Letterman audience laugh

Has the Letterman Enterprise ever promoted ANY illegal act previous to this joke?
(my answer was to my knowledge, and from my viewing of him, he has never ever done such a thing)

Would their legal team have allowed this joke to go through and be aired by Letterman if it were about the rape, stauatory rape of a 14 year old? (my answer was, there is no way in hell or heaven would his legal team have permitted such and believe me, working for several major corporations, you cover your own butt from here to high heaven, with every move you make)

Would letterman have risked his entire OPERATION to promote statuatory rape? (NO)

And really a thousand other questions regarding this and common sense and logic brought me to my conclusions in the post above...

No hard feelings on you differing with me....:)

I am usually a lone ranger, as I said....

Care

Face it. 14 or 18 makes no difference. letterman was a nasty perverted man and his audience had a ball demonizing this family.. no matter how reasonable you try to sound you cannot change his nastiness.. now I'm wondering why all the lefties are trying to exonerate him.. this is truly amazing.

Everybody is all for following and defending the Constitution and freedom of speech until someone says something they don't like.

he's free to say it and we are free to call him an asshole! it's just that simple.

I don't think anyone said he couldn't say it. People have made the point that he "shouldn't have said it."

There is a difference.

I don't think anyone said he couldn't say it. People have made the point that he "shouldn't have said it."

There is a difference.

Exactly - and in the discussions in here, many were not just defending Letterman's right to say what he did - but actually defending what he said.

That is very troubling...

There is a difference.

Exactly - and in the discussions in here, many were not just defending Letterman's right to say what he did - but actually defending what he said.

Well it's par for the course when it comes to liberal trash Sinatra. They own the faggots, they own the pedophiles, they own hollyweird and all that encompasses that, broken marriages, infidelity, decadence, immorality... so a little perverted joke from a slobbering, liberal icon like letterman, no matter what he said JUST SO LONG AS HE SAID IT ABOUT A CONSERVATIVE, hell man, THEY DON'T CARE, THEY LOVE IT! So if anyone here thinks you'll see ANY outrage over the jokes from the liberals on this board, shit, you've got another thing coming. They say worse things than letterman did amongst THEMSELVES in their DAILY LIVES! All a conservative can do is bring the MASSIVE double standard into light and hope a REASONABLE person will see it.

Now lets all tell some perverted, vile jokes about michelle obama and the two obama daughters, call them sluts and joke about them being raped. Let's see how far that gets us here with the board liberals.... :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

There is a difference.

Well it's par for the course when it comes to liberal trash Sinatra. They own the faggots, they own the pedophiles, they own hollyweird and all that encompasses that, broken marriages, infidelity, decadence, immorality... so a little perverted joke from a slobbering, liberal icon like letterman, no matter what he said JUST SO LONG AS HE SAID IT ABOUT A CONSERVATIVE, hell man, THEY DON'T CARE, THEY LOVE IT! So if anyone here thinks you'll see ANY outrage over the jokes from the liberals on this board, shit, you've got another thing coming. They say worse things than letterman did amongst THEMSELVES in their DAILY LIVES! All a conservative can do is bring the MASSIVE double standard into light and hope a REASONABLE person will see it.

Now lets all tell some perverted, vile jokes about michelle obama and the two obama daughters, call them sluts and joke about them being raped. Let's see how far that gets us here with the board liberals.... :eusa_eh:

{Sarcasm}

But Pale, you are forgetting all the horrible things that Palin did that justifies all the vitriol!

Remember she's responsible for the killing of millions. Oh wait....maybe not.

She, she....unlawfully jailed thousands of ..... Hmmm...well ok not that either...

But remember she might be a hypocrite because she's pro-life and daughter had a baby. Err...well that didn't come out right ....but you get the point. The point is she's evil and she needs to get what's coming to her! And whatever she gets is what's coming to her!!

Now look at the Obamas, they never did the EVIL. VILE things that Sarah Palin did so it wouldn't be justified to attack them, that would just be racist. In fact, you're a racist for even thinking of attacking them in those terms.

Pale has created an environment of hate on the board and must be banished immediately for this vile hate crime.

{/sarcasm}

YA? Tell the democrats that last year when everyone that criticized Obama was suddenly a racist. Tell them that when they were busy crucifying others for other reasons.

How about what happened to Imas? Remind us how THAT went when the LIBERALS were all upset.

You know.. what is funny here is watching conservatives let their pussies bleed all over the place when THEY can take the same advice they use when defending the likes of Ann Coulter.. Turn the fucking channel. If you don't like Letterman's jokes then DON'T LISTEN TO THEM. What, are you going to suggest banning him and his satire? NO? Then STFU about it and move on. You don't have to like the guy OR his views OR his jokes OR his fucking show. If you don't feel obligated to apologize every time Coulter says something off color then guess what, you giant bleeding pussies...

for christs sakes.. of all the things to squabble over AN OFF COLOR JOKE and DISPOSABLE HYSTERIA says more about your petty asses than it does David Letterman.

The organized elements of the left want to remove Palin as a political factor, Letterman screwed up, and some of the comments on this string are pretty disgusting.

Forum List

Back