Looks like she got what she wanted...

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Michele Bachmann: I Want People "Armed And Dangerous" Over Obama Tax Plan

4 Oakland police officers shot, in critical condition - Chicago Tribune

OAKLAND — Police say four officers and a suspect are dead and another officer is in grave condition after two related shootings, the first after a traffic stop and the second after a massive manhunt ended in gunfire.

Three Officers Killed In Stanton Heights Shootings on Fairfield Street - kdka.com

"Poplawski's friends at the scene described him as a young man who thought the Obama administration would ban guns."

Abortion Doctor Shot Dead in Wichita, Kan. - ABC News

Police have arrested a suspect in the killing at church of a controversial abortion doctor, George Tiller, multiple sources told ABC News' Pierre Thomas. Tiller, 67, was shot and killed this morning in the lobby of the Reformation Lutheran Church in Wichita, Kan., where he served as an usher and his wife, Jean, sang in the choir. Tiller was handing out programs at Sunday services at the time of the shooting.

Guard dies after museum shooting  - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

WASHINGTON - An 88-year-old gunman with a virulently anti-Semitic past fatally shot a security guard inside the crowded U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum on Wednesday before being shot himself by other officers, authorities said.

And you wonder why DHS issued this warning?

Homeland Security Report Warns Of Rising Right-Wing Extremism

Not one intelligent response from the righties whatsoever. Not surprised.

It is an insane post. Trying to argue with it is like trying to argue with the guy wearing tin foil carrying a sign saying "Beware of the toaster!"

I see no relation between her comments and the news reports. Did she incite these idiots to run stop signs as a means of getting cops to shoot?

The post is so irrational that it defies simile. It the guy who feels that since the moon is made of blue cheese, he should drop his pants in front of his salad.

OAKLAND — Police say four officers and a suspect are dead and another officer is in grave condition after two related shootings, the first after a traffic stop and the second after a massive manhunt ended in gunfire.

Three Officers Killed In Stanton Heights Shootings on Fairfield Street - kdka.com

"Poplawski's friends at the scene described him as a young man who thought the Obama administration would ban guns."

Police have arrested a suspect in the killing at church of a controversial abortion doctor, George Tiller, multiple sources told ABC News' Pierre Thomas. Tiller, 67, was shot and killed this morning in the lobby of the Reformation Lutheran Church in Wichita, Kan., where he served as an usher and his wife, Jean, sang in the choir. Tiller was handing out programs at Sunday services at the time of the shooting.

Guard dies after museum shootingÂ* - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

WASHINGTON - An 88-year-old gunman with a virulently anti-Semitic past fatally shot a security guard inside the crowded U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum on Wednesday before being shot himself by other officers, authorities said.

Bluegrass Pundit: Obama is 'sad' when a Muslim terrorist kills a US soldier and 'shocked and outraged' when an abortion doctor is killed

You forgot one......

P.S. Quit telling Obama not to talk to Rev. Wright ........

People like Bachman, Limbot, Savage and others who have the public's attention do have influence on some extreme folks actions. They bear a responsibility for their words.

She is an unleashed bb gun who is extremist herself in her beliefs and her speech. If a liberal politician said the same shit, these boards would be filled with criticism.

I guess some of the folks in Minnesota got what they deserved when they voted for her.

Wait till Franken finally is declared a victor sometime before the next election. Then you will have a minnesotan to criticize.

Last edited:

It is an insane post. Trying to argue with it is like trying to argue with the guy wearing tin foil carrying a sign saying "Beware of the toaster!"

I see no relation between her comments and the news reports. Did she incite these idiots to run stop signs as a means of getting cops to shoot?

The post is so irrational that it defies simile. It the guy who feels that since the moon is made of blue cheese, he should drop his pants in front of his salad.

A United States Congresswoman said she wants people "armed and dangerous" over a policy of our first African American President. What part of this is so difficult to understand? Our first African American President is already a target for violent people because of his race. Then, a member of the House of Representatives basically incites violence - saying that she wants people armed and dangerous BECAUSE OF our first African American President. And what do you get? You get people who are fucking armed and dangerous! They're going into abortion clinics and killing doctors, they're going into holocaust museums and shooting security officers, they're going on rampages and killing police officers... I wonder where the next Timmothy McVeigh is? We do not need these whackos anymore incensed than they really are. It doesn't take much to set them off. And BOOM we have a fucking Congresswoman telling people to buy guns and be dangerous over a fucking policy of our President.

This woman is not only stupid, but she should've been arrested over inciting violence.

If you pay attention to all of the internet sites that are out there, such as stormfront, such as World Net Daily, etc. etc. you'll see that these right-wing idiots don't need much to get them all hopped up and raging mad.

This woman is not only stupid, but she should've been arrested over inciting violence.
So in essence free speech is great as long as you agree with the content? Seems to be the prevailing attitude of the big gub'ment lefties, oddly enough, you guys soundly EXACTLY like the big gub'ment righties during the Bush years. :clap2:

It would be easier to post an intelligent reply if the OP made any freakin' sense. Which of those shootings were about Obama's tax plans?

Last edited:

It would be easier to post an intelligent reply if the OP made and freakin' sense. Which of those shootings were about Obama's tax plans?

That is the really crazy thing. We have people getting nuts over guns, been going nuts about guns since day 1 and it is an issue that hasn't been moved on. It would make more sense if these nuts were going on about bail outs.....but I guess our resident nut jobs have that covered.

Guard dies after museum shootingÂ* - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

BEAUTIFUL! With perfect pitch and in precise sync with The Lord of the Idiots plot to create from the political Ether, an EMERGENCY which requires at some point, near INSTANT legislation to put a stop to Opposition Speech and the PLAGUE of GUN VIOLENCE which is resulting from that speech!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: BRAVO! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ya see ya take every instance which is readily available on any given day, where a gun is present at a crime, form some baseless rationalization that it's all connnected to the opposition; without regard to the facts and without regard to the RIGHT that people have to keep and bear arms and SPECIFICALLY TO THE REASONING WHICH THOSE PROTECTIONS ARE OFFERED!... all to fabricate the pretense that there is some reasoning which could justify infringing upon that right...

Now this sets aside the fact, that IF THE PREMISE IS TRUE... and IF there is an organized armed opposition TO THE PRESIDENT'S POLICIES... that the left would of course reject ANY notion that they're responsible for such, which necessarily sets aside any need for them to modify their behavior.

It's analogous the local school board who decided that their response to a litany of threats which resulted from their absurd policies to spend the county into bankruptcy, was to put up a bullet proof glass in front of their desks they use at public meetings, instead of simply modifying their position to reflect the desires of those who E-FREAKIN'-LECTED THEM.

I mean DAMN! If as an elected offical, you need to install bullet proof glass to lay down your public edicts... It seems to me that there's a fair chance that YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

Thus the problem with a government who believes that "BECAUSE THEY WERE ELECTED, THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT;" AND WITHOUT CONCERN FOR THE CONSEQUENCES... and a certain sign that the system is broken.

Last edited:
People like Bachman, Limbot, Savage and others who have the public's attention do have influence on some extreme folks actions. They bear a responsibility for their words.

She is an unleashed bb gun who is extremist herself in her beliefs and her speech. If a liberal politician said the same shit, these boards would be filled with criticism.

I guess some of the folks in Minnesota got what they deserved when they voted for her.

Wait till Franken finally is declared a victor sometime before the next election. Then you will have a minnesotan to criticize.

The millions who watch those folks are evidence they aren't "far right" nor are they "extreme" if extreme refers to how distanced one is from the mainstream.

Get over it.

the OP was stupid and asinine
you want better responses, make better OP's

Well Dave's an imbecile... thus Dave's no means to discern intelligence... from her perspective, Intelligence is reflected in the means to trot out a snappy cliche in the form of a quippy Ryhme... or some absurd, baseless platitude... which emotes some fallacious appeal or another.

Intelligent discourse would completely derail her 'thought'... AKA: Feelings and leave her helpless to respond outside of some baseless platitude or snappy cliche...

The simple fact is that IF Dave were capable of intelligent thought, she wouldn't be a leftist...

Last edited:
While this kind of behavior from anyone shows a lack of charcter on the part of the person that does it and generally shows them to be of low morals, and lacking honor. It does not in anyway shape or form show the thinking of an entire group. If I were to apply the same logic, then I could then say that the following is true.

427642085_2447e958cd.jpg

"It is one of the great, dark, evil lessons of history," begins Olbermann, "that a country, a government, a military machine can screw up a war seven ways to Sunday; it can get thousands of its people killed; it can risk the safety of its own citizens; it can destroy the fabric of its nation; but as long as it can identify a scapegoat, it can regain, or even gain, power."

So what your saying is that any person that goes out and does something as dishonorable and stupid as the people in your original posts are incited to do so by "Free Speech" and because those people happen to disagree with the Obama Administration it makes the equally as guilty? I see, well when you remember that there is a such thing as taking responsibility for ones own actions and stop looking to blame others for the actions of individuals no matter what that is, then you will find the correct cause. As I'm sure you don't agree with 100% of everything that is being saif on MSNBC or CNN so too would peeople who watch other networks not agree with 100% of what they are seeing there. Don't condemn and entire group for the actions of these nutcases because the territory your stepping in can be jsut as easily applied to any group.

the OP was stupid and asinine
you want better responses, make better OP's

Well Dave's an imbecile... thus Dave's no means to discern intelligence... from her perspective, Intelligence is reflected in the means to trot out a snappy cliche in the form of a quippy Ryhme... or some absurd, baseless platitude... which emotes some fallacious appeal or another.

Intelligent discourse would completely derail her 'thought'... AKA: Feelings and leave her helpless to respond outside of some baseless platitude or snappy cliche...

The simple fact is that IF Dave were capable of intelligent thought, she wouldn't be a leftist...
stop calling davids "she/her/etc" it is insulting towards women

While this kind of behavior from anyone shows a lack of charcter on the part of the person that does it and generally shows them to be of low morals, and lacking honor. It does not in anyway shape or form show the thinking of an entire group. If I were to apply the same logic, then I could then say that the following is true.

427642085_2447e958cd.jpg

"It is one of the great, dark, evil lessons of history," begins Olbermann, "that a country, a government, a military machine can screw up a war seven ways to Sunday; it can get thousands of its people killed; it can risk the safety of its own citizens; it can destroy the fabric of its nation; but as long as it can identify a scapegoat, it can regain, or even gain, power."

So what your saying is that any person that goes out and does something as dishonorable and stupid as the people in your original posts are incited to do so by "Free Speech" and because those people happen to disagree with the Obama Administration it makes the equally as guilty? I see, well when you remember that there is a such thing as taking responsibility for ones own actions and stop looking to blame others for the actions of individuals no matter what that is, then you will find the correct cause. As I'm sure you don't agree with 100% of everything that is being saif on MSNBC or CNN so too would peeople who watch other networks not agree with 100% of what they are seeing there. Don't condemn and entire group for the actions of these nutcases because the territory your stepping in can be jsut as easily applied to any group.

I agree completely...

But with respect Navy, I think we're missing THE POINT here...

There is no potential correlation between those incidents mentioned in the OP and the comments of the congresswoman... PERIOD.

The OP is DESPERATE TO CORRELATE THOSE INCIDENTS TO THE COMMENTS OF THE CONGRESSWOMAN and when we lend the SLIGHTEST CREDENCE TO SUCH, we bolster the idiots otherwise baseless point.

Second, IF there WERE a correlation, which there is NOT... while the actions would be ILLEGAL in the eyes of the CIVIL JUSTICE SYSTEM... they would be an act of WAR against this administration, IN DEFENSE OF THIS NATION and such would stand on the basis recognized in the 2nd amendment of the US Constitution.

I do not believe that the threshold has been crossed which warrants such... but I DO ADAMENTLY BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A THRESHOLD WHERE SUCH IS WARRANTED and we should NEVER LET OURSELVES SET ASIDE THE SACRED DUTY, born from our HUMAN RIGHTS... to do just that; when and where such is reasonably justified.

And it is THAT POINT, which this idiot is TRYING TO NULLIFY...

It is the SAME TACTICS which were bing employed by the Clinton Regime prior to the 94 Congressional change to American majority; which sought to NULLIFY ANY CONCEPT THAT THERE IS ANY POINT WHERE ARMED RESURRECTION IS JUSTIFIED...

Which is the SOLE FUNCTION OF THE 2nd AMENDMENT...

When Ted Kennedy asked the panel member in a Senate hearing IF the 2nd amendment was designed to overthrow "THIS GOVERNMENT, OUR GOVERMENT?" The panel member cowed... and failed to answer with a resounding... "YOU BET! Senator, where OUR GOVERNEMNT, THIS GOVERNEMNT USUPRS THE LIBERTY ND PROTECTIONS IT IS SWORN TO DEFEND, it is the DUTY of the Citizenry to destory it and replace it witha government which returns to those FUNDAMENTAL, Constitutional PROTECTIONS."

Don't get sucked in by discounting that at SOME POINT... the 2nd amendment assures our RIGHT and affirms our DUTY to do just that... while pointing out that the OP is overtly trying to decieve the board by falsely, baselessly correlating these specific incidents to that which they are wholly distinct.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back