Palestinian right of return

Jakey....

You really want to discuss Madagascar. How about telling us what the fuck you want to say. I'm paying cursory attention to this matter....and I don't know what you are trying to say. Spell it out.

Jakey....

You really want to discuss Madagascar. How about telling us what the fuck you want to say. I'm paying cursory attention to this matter....and I don't know what you are trying to say. Spell it out.

Palestinians have to go somewhere, since they are not going to have Israel or anything west of the Jordan.

Jakey....

Palestinians have to go somewhere, since they are not going to have Israel or anything west of the Jordan.
how about Alaska ?...it was offered to the jews after the war..its still the least populated state in the union..god they should taken Alaska.just think of all the troubles it would of avoided and its a way nicer place

I remember I read a novel about a Jewish detective in a fictional Jewish territory in Alaska after the war. Interesting.

I can only laugh at people who still think that right of return for the 'Palestinians' is ever going to happen :lol:

"
The Palestinian right of return (Arabic: حق العودة‎, Ḥaqq al-ʿawda; Hebrew: זְכוּת הַשִׁיבָה, zkhut hashivah) is a political position or principle asserting that Palestinian refugees, both first-generation refugees (c. 30 to 50,000 people as of 2012) and their descendants (c. 5 million people as of 2012), have a right to return, and a right to the property they themselves or their forebears left behind or were forced to leave in what is now Israel and the Palestinian territories (both formerly part of the British Mandate of Palestine), as part of the 1948 Palestinian exodus, a result of the 1948 Palestine war and due to the 1967 Six-Day War.

Proponents of the right of return hold that it is a "sacred" right,[3] as well as an inalienable and basic human right, whose applicability both generally and specifically to the Palestinians is protected under international law.[4] This view holds that those who opt not to return or for whom return is not feasible, should receive compensation in lieu. Opponents of the right of return hold that there is no basis for it in international law, and that it is an unrealistic demand.[5]

The government of Israel regards the claim as a Palestinian ambit claim, and does not view the admission of Palestinian refugees to their former homes in Israel as a right, but rather as a political claim to be resolved as part of a final peace settlement.[6][7]"

Palestinian right of return - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

There can be NO agreement until this demand is dropped by the Palestinians.
Oh, I see. The Jews can return after 3000 years, but the Pals can't after 70?

No legal concept as the right of return, it is a hoax by the islamonazi's based around a wish of the UN. It has never entered into international law and never will while the islamonazi nations refuse to allow the Jews to return and live in Syria, Jordan and Saudi

No legal concept as the right of return, it is a hoax by the islamonazi's based around a wish of the UN. It has never entered into international law and never will while the islamonazi nations refuse to allow the Jews to return and live in Syria, Jordan and Saudi
Shut up, bitch! You only talk when I give you permission.

The so-called "Right of return" is a misnomer, since A -- the "right" is predicated upon the silly notion that squatting on land conferred ownership, while actual ownership is moot and B -- the notion that an invented group of people, the overwhelming majority of such were not born there, have rights superior to those who were.

My position is that any Arab who can produce valid documentation that they actually owned land in 1947 should be either recompensed or allowed to reclaim it. This has already happened in many cases where Israel HAS recompensed Arabs for the land they once owned. What the dishonest cult-like practitioners of Pallywood propaganda want, however, is for any person claiming to be "Palestinian" (a group that did not exist as a people at the time) to have unfettered ability to flood into Israel so as to destroy it as the Jewish homeland. The long and the short of it is that they seek this destruction of Israel because they hate Jews.

Anti-Zionism is simply a facet of antisemitism, and this so-called "right of return" is simply one of the weapons advocated by those who hate Jews.

The so-called "Right of return" is a misnomer, since A -- the "right" is predicated upon the silly notion that squatting on land conferred ownership, while actual ownership is moot and B -- the notion that an invented group of people, the overwhelming majority of such were not born there, have rights superior to those who were.

My position is that any Arab who can produce valid documentation that they actually owned land in 1947 should be either recompensed or allowed to reclaim it. This has already happened in many cases where Israel HAS recompensed Arabs for the land they once owned. What the dishonest cult-like practitioners of Pallywood propaganda want, however, is for any person claiming to be "Palestinian" (a group that did not exist as a people at the time) to have unfettered ability to flood into Israel so as to destroy it as the Jewish homeland. The long and the short of it is that they seek this destruction of Israel because they hate Jews.

Anti-Zionism is simply a facet of antisemitism, and this so-called "right of return" is simply one of the weapons advocated by those who hate Jews.
Nothing changes the fact that there was an indigenous, non-Jewish population, that had been living in that area for generations. And that the 700,000 residents driven off by Jewish terrorist groups, have every right in the world, to return to their homes.

"Right of Return" is nothing more than a Trojan Horse way to backdoor the destruction they so badly want.

And......what of peace?

Peace? Tell us, who are the arab muslims and iran at peace with? Are they at peace with the coptics, assyrians, maneachans, yazidis, maronites, orthodox christians, kurds or any other minority group in the whole mideast?

Have the arab muslims EVER shown an inclination towards peace every time Israel has vacated territory?

Ajzerbijian got peace when it deported its entire muslim population out of the country, which is what serbia was trying to do when the West got involved. Its the same game played over and over; the muslims immigrate in large numbers, and try to take over a region through violence and terrorism, repeated ad nauseum from Western Africa to the Philippines.

No, the proper handling of this situation is to deport all of the arab muslims out of gaza and the west bank into a region of the sinai as offered by one of the few actually rational arab muslims, El Sissi of Egypt, who offered the pals a state of their own there.

Of course, the fucking trash that is the NYT and other scumbag leftwing media outlets gave that idea little attention, because it would actually end the conflict and then those fucking whore bastards in the media could not continue attacking Israel every day over every perceived slight to sell more papers, but it was the best offer the arabs will ever get - a rational people led by anyone other than terrorists would have leaped at such an offer, but then their goal has never been to create a viable state of their own, its simply to destroy Israel.

Throughout history, arab muslims have been good at one thing, and one thing only - destruction of other people's cultures and civilizations, which they have done across half the world. Once they have done so, like a plague they expand onto the next neighbor, and will continue to do so until the entire world is under the black thumb of the death cult of islam.

It is going to take a few more years, and a few more mass terror attacks in the West equal to or greater than 9/11, unfortunately, before enough people wake up and declare: "ENOUGH!", and begin accepting the notion of mass deportations of muslims out of their countries. Hopefully, a lot of the scum and dogshit represented by posters like "bilio" here on this forum (long ignored) who are unsuccessful in their lives and have adopted the "cause" of the alleged victim arab muslims will also be expelled from Western countries.

Nothing changes the fact that there was an indigenous, non-Jewish population, that had been living in that area for generations. And that the 700,000 residents driven off by Jewish terrorist groups, have every right in the world, to return to their homes.

You mention a fact and then indulge in a lie.

How utterly typical for you antisemites.

"
The Palestinian right of return (Arabic: حق العودة‎, Ḥaqq al-ʿawda; Hebrew: זְכוּת הַשִׁיבָה, zkhut hashivah) is a political position or principle asserting that Palestinian refugees, both first-generation refugees (c. 30 to 50,000 people as of 2012) and their descendants (c. 5 million people as of 2012), have a right to return, and a right to the property they themselves or their forebears left behind or were forced to leave in what is now Israel and the Palestinian territories (both formerly part of the British Mandate of Palestine), as part of the 1948 Palestinian exodus, a result of the 1948 Palestine war and due to the 1967 Six-Day War.

Proponents of the right of return hold that it is a "sacred" right,[3] as well as an inalienable and basic human right, whose applicability both generally and specifically to the Palestinians is protected under international law.[4] This view holds that those who opt not to return or for whom return is not feasible, should receive compensation in lieu. Opponents of the right of return hold that there is no basis for it in international law, and that it is an unrealistic demand.[5]

The government of Israel regards the claim as a Palestinian ambit claim, and does not view the admission of Palestinian refugees to their former homes in Israel as a right, but rather as a political claim to be resolved as part of a final peace settlement.[6][7]"

Palestinian right of return - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

There can be NO agreement until this demand is dropped by the Palestinians.
Oh, I see. The Jews can return after 3000 years, but the Pals can't after 70?

Isn't it sad how not a single Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands? Golly gee, why is that?

You mention a fact and then indulge in a lie.

How utterly typical for you antisemites.

Ole Kinnison there is NEVER interested in anything other than "his" version of reality.

Forum List

Back