Palestinian right of return

I can only laugh at people who still think that right of return for the 'Palestinians' is ever going to happen :lol:

Nobody believes it and that's why it will never be dropped from the Hamas/Palestinian demands, Israel can never accept that.

Looks like BiBi has had a change of heart on that two state thing. Gotta love a guy who stands by his convictions.

Either he works toward a two state solution or he will have to allow all of the Arabs to vote....in which case the Arabs would control the nation.

Let's see what he does.

I assume you're talking about the Palestinian Arabs who aren't citizens of Israel. Even if all of them were absorbed by Israel and given voting rights Arabs still wouldn't control the nation. Futhermore it's a senario that will never happen.

Sure they would. Check out the birth rates. You are shirty at math.

Check out the facts on how many are actual citizens of Israel, and look at their birth rates. ( they are dropping due to the costs involved )

Now how can the birth rates of non Israeli citizens affect the demographics of Israel, seems that you are a moron when it comes to maths and reality

Looks like BiBi has had a change of heart on that two state thing. Gotta love a guy who stands by his convictions.

Either he works toward a two state solution or he will have to allow all of the Arabs to vote....in which case the Arabs would control the nation.

Let's see what he does.

I assume you're talking about the Palestinian Arabs who aren't citizens of Israel. Even if all of them were absorbed by Israel and given voting rights Arabs still wouldn't control the nation. Futhermore it's a senario that will never happen.

Sure they would. Check out the birth rates. You are shirty at math.

check out the population figures now. Again, who's giving Bibi this ultimatum? Provide a link please.

Silly nutter. Those are his choices. It's simple.

IS it, then why hasn't the arab muslims made their move when they outnumbered the Israeli's 10 million to one ?, Are they waiting for the odds to reach 1 billion to one

Ole Kinnison there is NEVER interested in anything other than "his" version of reality.
It's not my version, it is reality. It was the Zionists that migrated into the area, not the Pals. They were already living there. If you want proof, I'd be more than happy to shove it down your god-damn, fucking throat.

Jews have lived in the area for 3,000 years.

The Zionists came home.

The Palestinians would not share and got their asses kicked.

Billo, that's the history, it is not going to change, and if the Arabs ever do overrun Israel, the Middle East metropolises will be cindered for several life generations.

There you have the history (then, now, future) if the Palestinians don't make nice.

Nobody believes it and that's why it will never be dropped from the Hamas/Palestinian demands, Israel can never accept that.
Then Israel needs to be forced to.
Then Israel needs to be forced to.

Good luck with that, you'll have as much success getting that to happen as you would of forcing me to anything.

In other words, you're fucked, and you'll just have to continue to rage against the machine.

Ole Kinnison there is NEVER interested in anything other than "his" version of reality.
It's not my version, it is reality. It was the Zionists that migrated into the area, not the Pals. They were already living there. If you want proof, I'd be more than happy to shove it down your god-damn, fucking throat.

Kid I'd eat you for lunch.

Antares is a puss, billo, yes, but the Israelis are not.

They will not leave Israel, ever.

Antares is a puss, billo, yes, but the Israelis are not.

They will not leave Israel, ever.
We're not talking about them leaving Israel. We're talking about them leaving the territory they seized in a war. Conquer by conquest has been outlawed since the end of WWII. Allowing Israel to keep any of that land, would be like saying it was okay for Hitler to annex Poland. And no one on the planet is going to do that.

billo, nonsense.

Neither Israel nor USA buys that crap.

The Israelis are staying right where they are now.

The west of the Jordan will have to take an oath to Israel they will keep, or they will leave.

Forum List

Back