Our elected leaders are WASTING our tax dollars with this pointless hearing.

They ask the same damn questions over & over & over.
They're like a gaggle of annoying kids asking "Are we there yet?" Non-stop

It might be time for America to break into Five Different Nations because what we have now is no longer working and wasting too much money...

• Banned

It might be time for America to break into Five Different Nations because what we have now is no longer working and wasting too much money...
Every single Democrat is asking the same fucking question over & over.

They are as worthless as those on the right to me!

Wonder why they won't answer. They were given the opportunity to say what legal grounds they had not to answer, but "I don't want to" isn't a good answer.

Wonder why they won't answer. They were given the opportunity to say what legal grounds they had not to answer, but "I don't want to" isn't a good answer.

{NSA Dir. Rogers: "I have never been directed to do anything I believed to be illegal, immoral, unethical, or inappropriate."}

You fascists lose, AGAIN.

This witch hunt is the most shameful thing this country has EVER done, far worse than the HUC hearing during the Red Scare.

Pretty much every hearing Congress has is worthless. It's just a chance for them to grandstand in front of the cameras.

What is pointless about trying to get the facts about the Russians hacking the DNC server to try to influence the election?

How many thousands of dollars did that pointless circus of Badgers cost us?

When it surpassed the Great Benghazi Fishing Expedition...please let us know. Until then, shut the fuck up.

I'm sure it already has,

And for what?

{I explained the demands from the leadership of both parties in Congress for more information, and that Senator Grassley had even held up the confirmation of the Deputy Attorney General until we briefed him in detail on the investigation. I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that.}

Your witch hunt has fizzled. Sure, the vile scum at CNN will fling shit mindlessly, but that line in bold puts an end to your witch hunt once and for all.

How many thousands of dollars did that pointless circus of Badgers cost us?

When it surpassed the Great Benghazi Fishing Expedition...please let us know. Until then, shut the fuck up.

I'm sure it already has,

And for what?

{I explained the demands from the leadership of both parties in Congress for more information, and that Senator Grassley had even held up the confirmation of the Deputy Attorney General until we briefed him in detail on the investigation. I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that.}

Your witch hunt has fizzled. Sure, the vile scum at CNN will fling shit mindlessly, but that line in bold puts an end to your witch hunt once and for all.

Nah, we got 6 more years of hearings and innuendo to get the full Ben-Gotcha treatment. Sit back, relax, and enjoy it!

Why do you hate America? Why do you hate justice? Why do you hate the Constitution? Sounds like Felonious is seeking attention once again. Maybe you'd be happier in Russia...

Forum List

Back