Eric Trump 'Democrats are not people' - "deplorables" redux

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
The Republican'ts/Cons have their 'deplorables' moment.

Eric Douchebag Trump said 'Democrats are not people'. So stand back and get ready , here comes the tidal wave of right-wingers to wail on this scumbag for saying such a thing and demonizing an entire group of the middle class. Wait for it, it's coming, they had to live through being called 'deplorables' and were soooo snowflake butthurt over it that they surely won't tolerate the same from anyone in the Trump family! Wait for it. Just wait it's coming...

...............crickets sawing legs in the background.

Aaaaaand, galactic hypocrisy.

Trump and his family are bugwits so anything he or his Deliverance level kids say is meaningless. But oh how they love to stick a stick in the eye of conservatives. Thanks buddy!

Eric Trump on father’s critics: ‘To me, they’re not even people’

He actually didn't say that based on the video snippet I've seen. A simple twist of his actual statement makes it sound like he was referring to "democrats" when in actuality he was talking specifically about those who constantly attack his father.

Of course I understand that you can't be honest but I thought I should set the record straight.

He actually didn't say that based on the video snippet I've seen. A simple twist of his actual statement makes it sound like he was referring to "democrats" when in actuality he was talking specifically about those who constantly attack his father.

Of course I understand that you can't be honest but I thought I should set the record straight.

"President Trump’s son Eric Trump used striking language Tuesday night while accusing Democratic lawmakers of obstructing his father’s agenda.

“I’ve never seen hatred like this,” the younger Trump told Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “To me, they’re not even people."

Better to get real news than NotSoBreitBart claptrap or Faux News lie-a-mole stories.

"President Trump’s son Eric Trump used striking language Tuesday night while accusing Democratic lawmakers of obstructing his father’s agenda.

“I’ve never seen hatred like this,” the younger Trump told Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “To me, they’re not even people."

Better to get real news than NotSoBreitBart claptrap or Faux News lie-a-mole stories.
You prove my statement with your reply but you're too wrapped up in your partisan bullshit to see it.

You prove my statement with your reply but you're too wrapped up in your partisan bullshit to see it.

So a quote from Eric Douchbag himself isn't enough? You just live in your own world don't you.

Eric Douchebag Trump said 'Democrats are not people'. So stand back and get ready , here comes the tidal wave of right-wingers to wail on this scumbag for saying such a thing and demonizing an entire group of the middle class. Wait for it, it's coming, they had to live through being called 'deplorables' and were soooo snowflake butthurt over it that they surely won't tolerate the same from anyone in the Trump family! Wait for it. Just wait it's coming...

Trump and his family are bugwits so anything he or his Deliverance level kids say is meaningless. But oh how they love to stick a stick in the eye of conservatives. Thanks buddy!

Not surprising since many #RussianWrs here have been working to de-humanize Lefties and anyone not like them for a few years now.

So a quote from Eric Douchbag himself isn't enough? You just live in your own world don't you.
:cuckoo:

Young Trump never said "democrats are not people". He characterized the hate filled idiots who are so insanely deranged that they display facsimiles of the President's severed head as "not being people". If lefties want to acknowledge all democrats as being hate filled idiots it's their business but don't go putting words in young Trump's mouth.

They aren't people. Sure they're human, but they're so deep into decay, nasty and intellectually flawed they've simply become an inferior species. Really, they're part rat, part vulture and part skunk, only skunks are cute.

Last edited:
What a shocker LYING scum liberals LIE TWIST and DISTORT what the man actually said. You people are pathetic, you can't formulate an honest issue. Your dishonesty is largely why you lost the 2016 election hello earth to idiot liberals.

Thanks Grampa, for setting the record straight. I miss much news because I am in the workforce. That being said I have never had good feelings for Eric Trump. Or, his liberal sister Vanki Kushner or her liberal husband, Jer-Jer. They are hanger-oners whose cozy relationship with our patriotic president is causing much consternation within Trump's Cabinet and circle of influence.

Last edited:
What a shocker LYING scum liberals LIE TWIST and DISTORT what the man actually said. You people are pathetic, you can't formulate an honest issue. Your dishonesty is largely why you lost the 2016 election hello earth to idiot liberals.

It only validates Trump's point don't you think? He's right, progressives are a nasty bunch.

Never seen such hatred? Where the fuck has he been in the last 2 decades?

It only validates Trump's point don't you think? He's right, progressives are a nasty bunch.

There's an understatement. Its quite obvious these people even refuse to accept the results of a fair and open national election when they lose. And they have no problem throwing the American people under the bus by undermining the new president. Much the way they undermined the economy from 2005-2008 just to position themselves for the 2008 election. That the American people, mostly the poor and middle class suffered they didn't give a crap about that.

he said democrat lawmakers...is that all democrats?....

Not surprising since many #RussianWrs here have been working to de-humanize Lefties and anyone not like them for a few years now.
the left hasnt been de-humanizing the right for years now?.....it has been going both ways for a while now.......

They aren't people. Sure they're human, but they're so deep into decay, nasty and intellectually flawed they've simply become an inferior species. Really, they're part rat, part vulture and part skunk, only skunks are cute.
that describes many on both sides.....such as the far left and right......

Forum List

Back