Our elected leaders are WASTING our tax dollars with this pointless hearing.

They've tried everything. The Russian thing didn't pan out so now they are trying obstruction. Anything to overthrow the people.
It is like peeling an onion

The more you reveal, the more you find

The obstruction is all Trump stupidity. Not knowing where he needs to keep his nose out of

Demanding a loyalty oath?
Who is he? Vito Corleone?

They've tried everything. The Russian thing didn't pan out so now they are trying obstruction. Anything to overthrow the people.

The obstruction is all Trump stupidity. Not knowing where he needs to keep his nose out of

Considering they've peeled 2 dozen onions already & found ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?

How many thousands of dollars did that pointless circus of Badgers cost us?

When it surpassed the Great Benghazi Fishing Expedition...please let us know. Until then, shut the fuck up.

I'm sure it already has,

And for what?

{I explained the demands from the leadership of both parties in Congress for more information, and that Senator Grassley had even held up the confirmation of the Deputy Attorney General until we briefed him in detail on the investigation. I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that.}

Your witch hunt has fizzled. Sure, the vile scum at CNN will fling shit mindlessly, but that line in bold puts an end to your witch hunt once and for all.

Nah, we got 6 more years of hearings and innuendo to get the full Ben-Gotcha treatment. Sit back, relax, and enjoy it!

The investigation into Russia continues....Two separate scandals Donald is trying to manage.
It isn't a scandal, it's snowflakes trying their best. Which hasn't panned out in a year so far.

Has Flynn testified?
How about Manafort?
How about Kushner?
I doubt if Trump will

A lot of onions to be peeled. How many Benghazi onions were peeled?

Loyalty oath? I don't recall Comey or Trump saying anything about a loyalty oath....the word used was "loyalty".

About one one millionth of what the Benghazi hearings cost.

Which would have been avoided completely had the administration not lied about a video tape causing it

You know that's not true. Why do you keep saying it?

In 2001-2 Congress created a Joint Inquiry by the House and Senate intelligence committees that held 22 hearings [9 public and 13 closed] into the 9/11 attacks.
So far, various panels have held 20 hearings on Benghazi, with the 21st to come on Oct. 22 when Hillary Clinton testifies.

22 to 21 suggests equal significance, doesn't it?
So after an attack in which 3,000 people are killed, followed by wars in which many times more die, the Congress holds a total of 22 hearings.
And after an episode in which four Americans are killed, but which there is apparent partisan advantage, it holds 21.

Congress Holds 22 Hearings on the 9/11 Attacks, and 21 on Benghazi

Trump-gate isn't even close to the multitude hearings, hours and taxpayer dollars spent on Benghazi and 9/11 may also be smaller than Benghazi.
But here we have sudden fatigue from congressional hearing? Fucking amazing.

Russia tried to influence our election. Trump benefitted from it
Trump campaign had interaction with Russia at the time
It needs to be investigated

Illegal aliens voted for Hillary. Hillary is pro amnesty. it needs to be investigated.
Russians gave Hillary money, investigate that.
Hillary sold favors as Secretary of State.
Stop being a hypocrite.

Nothing except decide that a special prosecutor was needed to wade through all of the crap.

When it surpassed the Great Benghazi Fishing Expedition...please let us know. Until then, shut the fuck up.

I'm sure it already has,

And for what?

{I explained the demands from the leadership of both parties in Congress for more information, and that Senator Grassley had even held up the confirmation of the Deputy Attorney General until we briefed him in detail on the investigation. I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that.}

Your witch hunt has fizzled. Sure, the vile scum at CNN will fling shit mindlessly, but that line in bold puts an end to your witch hunt once and for all.

Nah, we got 6 more years of hearings and innuendo to get the full Ben-Gotcha treatment. Sit back, relax, and enjoy it!

The investigation into Russia continues....Two separate scandals Donald is trying to manage.
It isn't a scandal, .

No, it's 2 separate scandals.

Illegal aliens voted for Hillary. Hillary is pro amnesty. it needs to be investigated.
Stop being a hypocrite.

Really...name one illegal alien that voted for Hillary.

Stop being a hypocrite.

Millions of them following Bill's instructions.

Stop being a hypocrite.

Illegal Alien Who Voted 5 Times For Hillary Just Made SICKEST Statement About Why She’s Locked up!
Illegal Alien Who Voted 5 Times For Hillary Just Made SICKEST Statement About Why She's Locked up! ⋆ Freedom Daily
rosa-ortega

So what did I win?

Stop being a hypocrite.

Illegal Alien Who Voted 5 Times For Hillary Just Made SICKEST Statement About Why She’s Locked up!
Illegal Alien Who Voted 5 Times For Hillary Just Made SICKEST Statement About Why She's Locked up! ⋆ Freedom Daily
rosa-ortega

So what did I win?

You found one that voted for Ms. Clinton. That should be enough for you.

Stop being a hypocrite.
:link: With actual and verified facts, please. Thank you.
The reason I ask is I have seen the claims but nothing to back them up. So, no one takes that claim seriously, other than Trump and his very easily manipulated worshippers.:2up:

Forum List

Back