Michael Cohen Gets Destroyed During Cross Examination, Leaving Anderson Cooper Stunned

You will come on this forum and admit Trump is not guilty if the jury says so?
I will accept the decision of the court. I will not try to over turn the ruling. I will not yell and scream it is not fair. It is our justice system that keeps the rule of law as good as any justice system in the world.

I thought Trump has been guilty of many crimes, including this one. Our justice system lean over backwards to protect the innocence of the accused. Our system leans more toward guilty people getting off than not guilty people being found guilty.

It is not perfect but the world is not perfect. You need to live in the world the way it is, not the way you wish it was. That does not mean you don't work to make things better but they will never be perfect.

Tell me a better system in the real world.
Well gosh, Elmer.

At this point, I'd have to say that any judicial system in which multiple prosecutors and courts on the federal and state levels are NOT trying to put the front runner for the head of the national government in prison to keep the voters from having their choice is a better system than ours.

Make sense?

But, I don't think that is what you mean. Our system has problems that predate the Democrats going full-on retard over Trump. But, I'll start another thread about that, to avoid de-railing this one. I'll tag you in it so you know I'm answering your very good question.

Last edited:
As I said a few months back, when Alvin Bragg calls Michael Cohen to testify, he will be suborning perjury.

And Cohen hasn't disappointed. Cohen has committed multiple acts of perjury in his testimony to date.

If Alvin Bragg has a drop of decency, he will, on his own Motion, ask the court to drop all charges against Trump. The pollution of the trial is complete with Michael Cohen's perjury.

It was another bad day for the case against Donald Trump after the former president’s legal team absolutely destroyed Michael Cohen. But don’t take my word for it. Trump’s lawyer, Todd Blanche, was so effective at boxing Cohen in on his lies that he left CNN’s Anderson Cooper absolutely stunned.​
"But the last 20 minutes of court today right before the lunch break, it was incredible,” he admitted. "Elie Honig on my program last night had talked about, on a cross-examination, lawyers want to kind of put the witness in a — build a box around the witness and then slam it shut. That's what Todd Blanche did to Michael Cohen."
"I mean, the story that Todd Blanche just methodically went through, this sequence of events of this phone conversation that alleged — that Michael Cohen had testified to previously, that he had had this consequential phone conversation with Donald Trump, it was a 90-second phone conversation, I believe, was October 24 was the day it was testified to in — around 8:00 p.m. or so at night," he added.
Cooper explained how Blanche meticulously dismantled Cohen's previous testimony about a pivotal phone conversation with Trump. Blanche methodically scrutinized text message transcripts, revealing that harassing prank calls from a 14-year-old prompted Cohen's call to Trump, which was not solely about the Stormy Daniels affair.
This revelation, Cooper noted, undermines Cohen's credibility, as he had previously asserted that Trump approved the Stormy Daniels payment during that call. Cohen's narrative has shifted, casting doubt on his testimony implicating Trump in the affair.
"I think it's devastating,” Cooper added later. "I mean, for Michael Cohen's credibility on this, I mean, on this one particular topic."
He added, "Yes, I think, if I was a juror in this case, watching that, I would think this guy's making this up as he's going along or he's making this particular story up."

Only if you believe trump is more reliable than Cohen is. No contest , trump is the winner at lies and deceit.

If this candidate Trump has been breaking the law, yeah, take him up the butt legally.

Make scream in pain and wiggles in tears.

He is a criminal.

Well gosh, Elmer.

At this point, I'd have to say that any judicial system in which multiple prosecutors and courts on the federal and state levels are NOT trying to put the front runner for the head of the national government in prison to keep the voters from having their choice is a better system than ours.

Make sense?

But, I don't think that is what you mean. Our system has problems that predate the Democrats going full-on retard over Trump. But, I'll start another thread about that, to avoid de-railing this one. I'll tag you in it so you know I'm answering your very good question.
No hypothetical. An actual country.
Of course in MAGA world, the DOJ going after Democratic congressman Menendez and Cuellar, they are doing the right thing.
Look at your determination of right and wrong. Right - anything that helps your messiah, Donald Trump
Wrong- anything that urts your messiah, Donald Trump

You have no moral compass. Your messiah has no moral compass, ethics or compassion for other human beings.
He is using idiots like you and you do not realize it.

No hypothetical. An actual country.
Yes I have at least one country and one system in mind. I want to research a little to make sure I’m on solid ground.
Of course in MAGA world, the DOJ going after Democratic congressman Menendez and Cuellar, they are doing the right thing.
Look at your determination of right and wrong. Right - anything that helps your messiah, Donald Trump
Wrong- anything that urts your messiah, Donald Trump

You have no moral compass. Your messiah has no moral compass, ethics or compassion for other human beings.
He is using idiots like you and you do not realize it.
See what I mean about Democrats - and not a few Republicans - going full on hysterical retard over Trump?

Can’t we just have a grown up debate without all the dramatics?

Two courts have already. A criminal trial is ending with a "guilty" verdict almost there. Bankruptcies. Impeachments.

What a dewylipped innocent is our Diaper Don.

Yes I have at least one country and one system in mind. I want to research a little to make sure I’m on solid ground.

See what I mean about Democrats - and not a few Republicans - going full on hysterical retard over Trump?

Can’t we just have a grown up debate without all the dramatics?
Ok, I will take the drama out

Cohen held his own and more. Costello was a drag and drop, pulling Trump.

Cohen's strength was the concept "I am a crook, helping the bigger crook try a cover up." With the documentary evidence and how it is to be used in jury deliberations, the outcome does not look good for Donald, either on conviction or on appeal. The Judge followed the law carefully.

Regardless ... I will honor the verdict's decision. I encourage others to do so. We are not going back to the Republic into which I was born, but we do not need to go down the disgraceful road we have been on since the rise of opposition to Obama, etc.

Forum List

Back