Zone1 Do you ever feel that God needs to go Old Testament again... LOL

I will say as a Christian I do love the Old Testament, I actually prefer reading the Old Testament over the New Testament. At least the Old Testament the Jews, Christians, and Muslims can all to some degree agree on. I have heard Jews and Muslims point out that the Old Testament and New Testament seem to contradict each other as far as God's punishments, some Muslims and Jews say these would be reasons to follow more what the old testament teaches rather than the new Testament.

Why do you care what Jews and Muslims want?

They are not on the narrow road as Jesus called it

Why do you care what Jews and Muslims want?

They are not on the narrow road as Jesus called it

Are you sure about that? Do you know what is in a person's heart?

Matthew 7:

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my heavenly Father."

Matthew 25:

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

Are you sure about that? Do you know what is in a person's heart?
Are you sure about that?

Jesus said that HE is the Way, the Truth and the Life and no one (no non-Christian) goes to the Father... you only get to the Father through Jesus.

No, and he didn't go OT in the first place. The OP doesn't understand what he reads.
Right. Everyone is an idiot except you

1718228997245.png

What the fuck is godf?

I'm sure you don't, eaiser to believe the propaganda. No god, no bastard son. Just lies.

You should question "that stuff". Blind obediance is dangerous. Think, you are a pregnant woman, 9-Months along riding on the back of donkey for 90-Miles. It never fucking happened. Think for yourself.

There was nothing for Rome to tax in winter. The fields would have fallow. No calfs or ewes to count. Caesar would NOT that stupid. People like you are easily led. Your own lack of self-awareness is they count on. You are the ultimate lemming.

Lambing season is January and February in Palestine.. there's more grass and water.

Are you sure about that?

Jesus said that HE is the Way, the Truth and the Life and no one (no non-Christian) goes to the Father... you only get to the Father through Jesus.

When Jesus spoke to his Apostles, was he talking about his faith, his ministry and teachings? If so, why would anyone point to one line "as a be all, end all" - ignoring thousands of other words, teachings in both the New and Old Testaments?

In that particular paragraph of John, Jesus was comforting his Apostles because they knew he was going to leave them.

John 14:

Jesus, the Way, Leads to the Father​

1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled.
You place your trust in God.[c]
Trust also in me.
2 In my Father’s house
there are many dwelling places.
If there were not,
would I have told you
that I am going to prepare a place for you?
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again
and will take you to myself,
so that where I am,
you may also be.
4 You know the way
to the place I am going.”
5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?”

Jesus, the Truth, Reveals the Father​

6 Jesus replied,

“I am the way, and the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father
except through me.
7 If you know me,
then you will know my Father also.
From now on you do know him.
You have seen him.”

Jesus was replying to Thomas when Thomas asked, "We don't know where you're going. How can we know the way?" "If you know me, then you will also know my Father" (Faith that his way, his truth is in accordance with God's ways).

What did Jesus emphasize throughout his ministry and through his works? "To Love your neighbor as yourself" "To love one another" "Mercy, forgiveness, not to judge one another" He was friends with tax collectors, outcasts, women of the night, drunkards, and so forth. He defended the persecuted, helped the sick, helped the blind see and instructed a path of "righteousness of thought" that is manifested through works.

That's the way I understand his truth and life.

When Jesus spoke to his Apostles, was he talking about his faith, his ministry and teachings? If so, why would anyone point to one line "as a be all, end all" - ignoring thousands of other words, teachings in both the New and Old Testaments?

In that particular paragraph of John, Jesus was comforting his Apostles because they knew he was going to leave them.

John 14:

Jesus, the Way, Leads to the Father​

1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled.
You place your trust in God.[c]
Trust also in me.
2 In my Father’s house
there are many dwelling places.
If there were not,
would I have told you
that I am going to prepare a place for you?
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again
and will take you to myself,
so that where I am,
you may also be.
4 You know the way
to the place I am going.”
5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?”

Jesus, the Truth, Reveals the Father​

6 Jesus replied,

“I am the way, and the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father
except through me.
7 If you know me,
then you will know my Father also.
From now on you do know him.
You have seen him.”

Jesus was replying to Thomas when Thomas asked, "We don't know where you're going. How can we know the way?" "If you know me, then you will also know my Father" (Faith that his way, his truth is in accordance with God's ways).

What did Jesus emphasize throughout his ministry and through his works? "To Love your neighbor as yourself" "To love one another" "Mercy, forgiveness, not to judge one another" He was friends with tax collectors, outcasts, women of the night, drunkards, and so forth. He defended the persecuted, helped the sick, helped the blind see and instructed a path of "righteousness of thought" that is manifested through works.

That's the way I understand his truth and life.

Yeshua never spoke to anyone, he is fucking myth.

Yeshua never spoke to anyone, he is fucking myth.

You can believe whatever you choose to believe. The teachings, wisdom, philosophies and ways of life - the words - written within the Bible are not a myth.

Interesting you call him "Yeshua" though. Why go through the trouble of using a variant of the name for a myth? That would be the equivalent of me responding to a post of yours describing Zeus and me saying, "Jupiter is...".

Do you ever feel that God needs to go Old Testament again.?

I mean, in the Old days, God just obliterated people who didn't act right...

View attachment 950093

Why did God get wimpy on us? LOL

Sorry, God.. I don't mean anything here... I do acknowledge that You have your reasons... I guess one is that You are waiting for people to repent..

ha ha...

Good luck with that one!

(Since the people portrayed on Carlson's book cover are "still with us"... yeh, looks like we'll have to wait a LONG time for God to go Old Testament again... :()

I do pray for those folks... seriously... have to force myself but I do..
Jesus is Gods image. Jesus was by Gods side giving 100% support for the OT acts. At Rev 19:11 Jesus himself comes to the earth leading Gods armies and destroys the wicked=99% on earth. Showing all the OT destructive side of Gods image. Jesus showed Gods loving side while on earth.

You can believe whatever you choose to believe. The teachings, wisdom, philosophies and ways of life - the words - written within the Bible are not a myth.

Interesting you call him "Yeshua" though. Why go through the trouble of using a variant of the name for a myth? That would be the equivalent of me responding to a post of yours describing Zeus and me saying, "Jupiter is...".

Listen. Religion is a con. There is no Magical/Mythical/Mystical Skyman. He is not real. It is a con. Fuck that shit. Fuck him, he is not real. Fuck his -non-existent bastard son. Your so fucking weak minded to need that kind of shit that is on you. Me I think for myself

Forum List

Back