Zone1 Do you ever feel that God needs to go Old Testament again... LOL

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Do you ever feel that God needs to go Old Testament again.?

I mean, in the Old days, God just obliterated people who didn't act right...

1716323748687.png

Why did God get wimpy on us? LOL

Sorry, God.. I don't mean anything here... I do acknowledge that You have your reasons... I guess one is that You are waiting for people to repent..

ha ha...

Good luck with that one!

(Since the people portrayed on Carlson's book cover are "still with us"... yeh, looks like we'll have to wait a LONG time for God to go Old Testament again... :()

I do pray for those folks... seriously... have to force myself but I do..

Last edited:

View attachment 950093

Sorry, God.. I don't mean anything here... I do acknowledge that You have your reasons... I guess one is that You want people to repent..

ha ha...

Good luck with that one!

As a kid I told god to "drop dead" when I heard he took a child's life away.

you think you're the only one who ever got angry with God?

However, the Word says

Be angry but sin not

Then Jesus repeated that by saying SIN NO MORE!
Angry? You remind me of the people who early on said I hated Mr. Trump. In the beginning it was purely contempt, as it was and is for some supposed god who takes the lives of children. He's no better than a HAMAS terrorist.

Angry? You remind me of the people who early on said I hated Mr. Trump. In the beginning it was purely contempt, as it was and is for some supposed god who takes the lives of children. He's no better than a HAMAS terrorist.
I don't get this, really... looks like maybe an English class 101 is called for?

View attachment 950093

Sorry, God.. I don't mean anything here... I do acknowledge that You have your reasons... I guess one is that You are waiting for people to repent..

ha ha...

Good luck with that one!

(Since the people portrayed on Carlson's book cover are "still with us"... yeh, looks like we'll have to wait a LONG time for God to go Old Testament again... :()

I do pray for those folks... seriously... have to force myself but I do..

There was god and never ever will be god.

There is no fucking god.
Please don't use the F word... can't say I never use it but usually it's only when I am alone and something doesn't go well... you know... like I'm watching Fox News and they show bribum..!

:eek:

There is no god.
well, that explains your posts/threads

So let me get this straight: leftists are leftists because they don't have God so they have to have a god anyway because what is life without a higher power so they choose Politics as their god and so they have to be a Dim and voila'

He created a perfect world without death for us, yet humans still disobeyed him. So why should he take us back to that world?

Forum List

Back