Opening day numbers for the NFL are way bad.

So the whites make up three times the number of blacks but are killed at a 2:1 rate.

So do you think the average cop decides whether or not to shoot a suspect based on their behavior or skin color?
What do you think? Both may come into play.

I think its purely actions. I doubt race plays a part.

It just so happens that mostly blacks misbehave with police.
Just like whites.

Consider the pent-up demand for football after the worst year in modern history for the USA. If you factor that into the opening day DROP of 16% viewership, that number is far worse than it appears. Did you hear the BOOS when players linked arms at the beginning of the game? Do you understand what those BOOS were saying? No, that wasn't White racists saying we hate Black people. It was true football fans saying "Quit lecturing us and play the FUCKING GAME!!!"

Saw the Chiefs opener. Great game. And really nice seeing the show of unity at the outset. Ignore the trolls.
^^ criminal supporter.

Consider the pent-up demand for football after the worst year in modern history for the USA. If you factor that into the opening day DROP of 16% viewership, that number is far worse than it appears. Did you hear the BOOS when players linked arms at the beginning of the game? Do you understand what those BOOS were saying? No, that wasn't White racists saying we hate Black people. It was true football fans saying "Quit lecturing us and play the FUCKING GAME!!!"

Saw the Chiefs opener. Great game. And really nice seeing the show of unity at the outset. Ignore the trolls.
^^ criminal supporter.
see what I mean?

The NFL has gone to the point of alienating fans in order to appease negroes.

They will reap what they sow...

LOL - nah. They're just alienating racist douchebags. It's all good.

Blahblahblahblah.

People want to watch sports. People want to watch football.

These inbred negroes, however, ...

OIC - you actually ARE a racist. That must be horrible for you.

Meh, I would be hard-pressed to give a shit about what some dipshit like you has to say about me.

Funny thing is, I never used to feel like this. But once the coloreds started tearing down and defacing monuments and looting and destroying cities, well, yeah. Fuck them They all need to die.

BLM - Be Like Monkeys

These piece of shit thugs are animals. When one of them gets killed, I smile. Remember those two idiot twats who got hit by the car on I-5 in Seattle? And the one died? That was a GREAT day! Could've been twice as good, though, had they both bought the farm.

When negroes threaten to come into whites neighborhoods to take what they want, and what they think they deserve, they're going to be met by good Americans, white and black alike, who've had it with their bullshit, and who will defend what is theirs with extreme violence if need be.

These little cockroaches need to be eradicated...

^^ criminal supporter.
see what I mean?
Did you take the knee during the Anthem..........lmao

democrats-the-party-of-flag-burning-blm-terrorists-firebombing-trump-campaign-5076109.png

I served in combat arms for twelve years, unlike you, eagle.

I and many of comrades are on the side of BLM. The latest military times polls are now showing that active service personnel favor Biden over Trump.

Back to the topic: the numbers are down 16%. Let's see how they go this weekend.

Stop derailing and start talking sense.

The NFL has gone to the point of alienating fans in order to appease negroes.

They will reap what they sow...

LOL - nah. They're just alienating racist douchebags. It's all good.

Blahblahblahblah.

People want to watch sports. People want to watch football.

These inbred negroes, however, ...

OIC - you actually ARE a racist. That must be horrible for you.

Meh, I would be hard-pressed to give a shit about what some dipshit like you has to say about me.

It just seems like it must be hard being a racist these days. You basically have to keep quiet or risk being a pariah if you speak up.

I and many of comrades are on the side of BLM. The latest military times polls are now showing that active service personnel favor Biden over Trump.

Back to the topic: the numbers are down 16%. Let's see how they go this weekend.

BS.........doubt it Rightwinger................the ones I served with would not respect the disrespect of our flag and kneeling during the anthem.

I doubt it............that you served...........unless this new WOKE DAYS have screwed over the military now.......and created morons.

BS.........doubt it Rightwinger................the ones I served with would not respect the disrespect of our flag and kneeling during the anthem.

I doubt it............that you served...........unless this new WOKE DAYS have screwed over the military now.......and created morons.
No one is disrespecting the flag, troop. You are by not allowing people to protest iaw the Constitution.

You really did not serve did you?

No one is disrespecting the flag, troop. You are by not allowing people to protest iaw the Constitution.

You really did not serve did you?
I did 10 years bitch.........why would you stand with those who kneel for the flag and those who burn loot and murder which is against the law.

We were to uphold the law........and defend the Republic for which it stands.........which means the looters are violating the Constitution..........yet you still defend the scumbags.

You defend the fry them like bacon group as well.........do you agree with those chants and them killing police.........hmmm

Why should I respect people who have become terrorist..........

Good for you. We were on duty to serve the Constitution and protects the liberties it gives Americans.

You oppose that, don't you? Millions of veterans support BLM. You should, eagle.

If those polls are true, then those military people will be returning to austere times if Biden wins.

Unfortunately, a 16% drop isn’t enough. A measly 1.6 in 10 didn’t tune in.....Nutless shittalking stand for nothing traditional conservatives are the worse activists on the fucking planet.

If those polls are true, then those military people will be returning to austere times if Biden wins.
We all will be regardless of who wins, because of Trump's mistakes.

Good for you. We were on duty to serve the Constitution and protects the liberties it gives Americans.

You oppose that, don't you? Millions of veterans support BLM. You should, eagle.
They terrorize the public...........threaten to kill them.......kill police..........burn down cities

Up yours bro..........you didn't serve or you'd say time to beat their asses down..........They come here to fly over states..........THAT SHIT WILL END........

That is why they only do it in DNC run shitholes............you didn't serve........if you somehow did.........you were a disgrace to the uniform if you support these clowns.

I couldn't care less what the NFL does or doesn't do. The NFL is a for profit entertainment business that I have never chosen to follow.

Forum List

Back