Due to the politicization of the NFL not watching the Super Bowl this year.

Raynine

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2023
I may not even watch the Super Bowl this year bacause of the politicization of the NFL.

American football is an interesting game and there are a lot of eyes on the games which is why the National Football League was instramental in promoting the notion that Donald Trump is a Nazi populist rilng up "bad" white people. Black football players in the US are millionaires living plush lives that most can only dream of. Yet suddenly, out of nowhere, they were taking knees during the National Anthem to show solidarity with those who believed Trump's election in 2016 was a terrible mistake made by uneducated, unwashed white supremicists too stupid to understand Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

In 2020 during a game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Green Bay Packers, Football analyst, Troy Aikman, voiced his opinion on air that Donald Trump was wasting tax money on military flyovers and suggested that would not happen if Biden got the White House. Aikman still had his job after that and this left many scratching their heads. Would derogatory comments about Biden have left the rich analyst with his job? This is unlikely considering the corporate sponsor Diversity-Equity- and-Inclusion driven removal of Tucker Carlson by Fox News years later.

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman's Military Flyover Comments Caught on Hot Mic: 'Ain't Happening With Kamala-Biden Ticket'

In these opening days of 2024 there are some observations you should have made if you are in possession of a clear mind. You may recall that the National Football league was crucial in the current push of Washington to divide white people into two groups-"good" white people and "bad" white people. The good white people are those that purportedly voted for Joe Biden, and and the bad white people are the "MAGA" voters that supported Donald Trump. Why would bad white people vote for Trump? Well, it might have been because they noticed that US politicians have spent lifetimes in Washington and nothing has changed for the better in America. So, in spite of personality imperfections disqualifying Trump for sainthood, a repudiation of Washington politics was the only avenue to bring about any kind of change when change was needed to save the republic.

Trump indeed got the White House in 2016 and this sent Washington into the code red high alert of a bashed African beehive. All those wealthy Havard and Yale educated politicians realized that the mass psychosis of sheepville had been breached by a populist upstart embracing the notion that the people have power to bring about change. Washington responded by using national security agencies in place to deal with foreign enemies in a gaslighting, Machivellian, political blitzkreig to take Trump down. In the true spirit of every third world banana republic in history, Washington went on a crusade to outlaw Trump and anyone connected with him. The DC status quo decided to use the massive viewing audiences of the NFL to foment racial tribalism among the population and suggest that Donald Trump was a fascist leader of white supremacy.

I may or may not watch the Super Bowl this year so I might miss the Manning brothers trying to rescue the image of Bud Light in long and numerous commercials. I love football as an American game but the NFL is no longer an American organization.

It will be hard not to watch.

The refereeing is so blatantly biased, crooked and rigged it’s become professional wrestling
That's another issue. The refereeing is a reflection of the diversity-Equity-and-Inclusion contamination of government over sports. It is using large crowds and television to influence public opinion while the game suffers from rank incompetence.

That's another issue. The refereeing is a reflection of the diversity-Equity-and-Inclusion contamination of government over sports. It is using large crowds and television to influence public opinion while the game suffers from rank incompetence.
some posters here said they are through with the NFL during those kneeling times...yet many of them have talked about some of the games during the season.....Americans have short memories....

some posters here said they are through with the NFL during those kneeling times...yet many of them have talked about some of the games during the season.....Americans have short memories....

I admit I have quit off-on many times. Now i use it for gambling. I have no favorite but my wallet.

After quitting all USA political “news” in NOV2020 I had to find something as a hobby after work hours. During commute I listen to five Sportstalk on Sirius switchig up-down stopping on intersting, looking fotpr information.

I don’t watch or listen to commercials, MSM commentary or halftime BS. Often muted. on RedZone channel whenever available. it’s a hobby for now. same for NCAAF.

I may not even watch the Super Bowl this year bacause of the politicization of the NFL.

American football is an interesting game and there are a lot of eyes on the games which is why the National Football League was instramental in promoting the notion that Donald Trump is a Nazi populist rilng up "bad" white people. Black football players in the US are millionaires living plush lives that most can only dream of. Yet suddenly, out of nowhere, they were taking knees during the National Anthem to show solidarity with those who believed Trump's election in 2016 was a terrible mistake made by uneducated, unwashed white supremicists too stupid to understand Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

In 2020 during a game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Green Bay Packers, Football analyst, Troy Aikman, voiced his opinion on air that Donald Trump was wasting tax money on military flyovers and suggested that would not happen if Biden got the White House. Aikman still had his job after that and this left many scratching their heads. Would derogatory comments about Biden have left the rich analyst with his job? This is unlikely considering the corporate sponsor Diversity-Equity- and-Inclusion driven removal of Tucker Carlson by Fox News years later.

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman's Military Flyover Comments Caught on Hot Mic: 'Ain't Happening With Kamala-Biden Ticket'

In these opening days of 2024 there are some observations you should have made if you are in possession of a clear mind. You may recall that the National Football league was crucial in the current push of Washington to divide white people into two groups-"good" white people and "bad" white people. The good white people are those that purportedly voted for Joe Biden, and and the bad white people are the "MAGA" voters that supported Donald Trump. Why would bad white people vote for Trump? Well, it might have been because they noticed that US politicians have spent lifetimes in Washington and nothing has changed for the better in America. So, in spite of personality imperfections disqualifying Trump for sainthood, a repudiation of Washington politics was the only avenue to bring about any kind of change when change was needed to save the republic.

Trump indeed got the White House in 2016 and this sent Washington into the code red high alert of a bashed African beehive. All those wealthy Havard and Yale educated politicians realized that the mass psychosis of sheepville had been breached by a populist upstart embracing the notion that the people have power to bring about change. Washington responded by using national security agencies in place to deal with foreign enemies in a gaslighting, Machivellian, political blitzkreig to take Trump down. In the true spirit of every third world banana republic in history, Washington went on a crusade to outlaw Trump and anyone connected with him. The DC status quo decided to use the massive viewing audiences of the NFL to foment racial tribalism among the population and suggest that Donald Trump was a fascist leader of white supremacy.

I may or may not watch the Super Bowl this year so I might miss the Manning brothers trying to rescue the image of Bud Light in long and numerous commercials. I love football as an American game but the NFL is no longer an American organization.

I will let you know who wins

I'm sure they will be devastated to hear this.

Well...bye!

cada26f9e46a99c11053ecc0e4d6ab18.gif

As a 49er fan ... I'm glued to my TV on Sundays ... obviously ... and at 12-4 at this time, I'd say the officiating has been great ... the San Jose Sharks are currently 9-26-3, so you know hockey officials are corrupt ...

The stupidity is Troy Aikman works for ABC, not the NFL ... and yeah, ABC is out to get Donald Trump ... since 1989 ...

From Amazon concerning Doonsbury:

"He tried to warn us. Ever since the release of the first Trump-for-President trial balloon in 1987, Doonesbury’s Garry Trudeau has tirelessly tracked and highlighted the unsavory career of the most unqualified candidate to ever aspire to the White House. It’s all there—the hilarious narcissism, the schoolyard bullying, the loathsome misogyny, the breathtaking ignorance; and a good portion of the Doonesbury cast has been tangled up in it. Join Duke, Honey, Earl, J.J., Mike, Mark, Roland, Boopsie, B.D., Sal, Alice, Elmont, Sid, Zonker, Sam, Bernie, Rev. Sloan, and even the Red Rascal as they cross storylines with the big, orange airhorn who’s giving the GOP such fits.

Garry Trudeau is the “sleazeball” “third-rate talent” who draws the “overrated” comic strip Doonesbury, which “very few people read.” He lives in New York City with his wife Jane Pauley, who “has far more talent than he has."

$16.99 ...

I'm sure you will be sorely missed. :rolleyes:

Think about it. This person has no friends to go to a Superbowl party. If they did, would they stay home in protest? I'm sure those people will miss him too. LOL. Sounds like a lot of fun.

I don't sense any politicization of the NFL. None. The Lion's are doing well, the only knees they take are at the end of the game to kill the clock. Is this guy mad that a black quarterback is probably going to win the Superbowl and a 2nd MVP? Is he a butt hurt Bills fan? Pittsburg? Some other team that hasn't lived up to expectation.

I love the NFL so much, the Lions can suck and I'll just watch all the other teams to see who wins. It's not like baseball or hockey. If my teams out, so am I. LOL. But with NFL and NBA I can watch the other teams and be into it even when the Piston's/Lion's suck.

Republicans are killjoys. Politicize everything. It is an election year. Oh god the commercials are coming soon.

Yet another RWI that gets triggered so easily.

Hey, let's make a list of all the things that RWI's are quitting, have quit or have threatened to quit.

1). Sports
2). Hollywood
3). Disney
4). ................
5). ...............

Not sure if I’ll watch or not, that’s because I may make other plans. I like to watch it however it isn’t that important in my life anymore, it is just a game. Politics have nothing to do with my decision.

I gave up on the NFL a few years ago when the Negroes were being assholes and the management backed them.

I don't watch NFL games on TV but let me guess. The sponser is Bud Light. Am I right or am I right?

1). Sports
Depends on which sport and if the decision costs money.
2). Hollywood
Depends on what movie and company, but just saying “Hollywood” is pretty dumb
3). Disney
They definitely are leftist activists, I don’t hold any sort of respect for them anymore. and the company has been harmed financially because of their horrible narratives to confuse kids.. but they can embrace killing their company in the name of wokism all they want

Last edited:
Bud Light
Definitely. Let me drink beer in peace, stop trying to shove trans religious ideology in our faces. Bud light has paid the price too.
College/Education
You’d have to explain that one. Not all education, but Definitely radical liberal/leftist arts degrees.. sociology, gender studies, etc.. they make people dumber, entitled, spoiled, and angry.

Education that produces useful skilled citizens? We’re all for it
You’d have to explain that one too. The overall Conservative view has been right on all the COVID claims they’ve made, despite the leftist establishment trying to censor them and demagogues like Fauci politicizing his opinions (and we now know he was dead wrong on pretty much everything he said)
Free Press
I think you’re thinking of democrats who cheer on censorship

Last edited:
Definitely. Let me drink beer in peace, stop trying to shove trans religious ideology in our faces. Bud light has paid the price too.

You’d have to explain that one. Not all education, but Definitely radical liberal/leftist arts degrees.. sociology, gender studies, etc.. they make people dumber, entitled, spoiled, and angry.

Education that produces useful skilled citizens? We’re all for it

You’d have to explain that one too. The overall Conservative view has been right on all the COVID claims they’ve made, despite the leftist establishment trying to censor them and demagogues like Fauci politicizing his opinions (and we now know he was dead wrong on pretty much everything he said)

I think you’re thinking of democrats who cheer on censorship
You don't want to censor the media you just want to lock them up.

And don't cry when we do this to your conservative companies

Bud Light might no longer be in the eye of a culture war storm, but while scrutiny has eased off the company in recent months, the brand has far from recovered from the boycott called in April by its conservative customers, according to experts.

Trump and his allies are threatening retribution against the press. Their menacing words should not be ignored​

Meanwhile Fox and every other right wing news is lying like mother fuckers and getting sued in some cases.

Forum List

Back