Opening day numbers for the NFL are way bad.

You are frothing, eagle. The BLM is opposed to system racism, which you support. It is opposed to blue violence, which you support. It loves the Constitution, the liberties of which you oppose.

I am going to put you where you belong. You will feel better.

I served in combat arms for twelve years, unlike you, eagle.

I and many of comrades are on the side of BLM. The latest military times polls are now showing that active service personnel favor Biden over Trump.

Back to the topic: the numbers are down 16%. Let's see how they go this weekend.

Stop derailing and start talking sense.
If those polls are true, then those military people will be returning to austere times if Biden wins.
We all will be regardless of who wins, because of Trump's mistakes.
What mistakes.........bowing down to the left and let them frame him for losing a rigged election.............

Only mistake is allowing the hippies from the 60s to gain power as their brains were fried from LSD......now these morons have brain washed their children..........

So.......how long have you supported LOOTING and MURDER.......and said that shit is righteous.

You are frothing, eagle. The BLM is opposed to system racism, which you support. It is opposed to blue violence, which you support. It loves the Constitution, the liberties of which you oppose.

I am going to put you where you belong. You will feel better.
BS.............not frothing.......I'm calling your group out for what it is...........and you do this every election...........then say Peaceful as America burns.......

You put no one anywhere...........now go put your HITLER YOUTH in a cage where they belong.

The NFL has gone to the point of alienating fans in order to appease negroes.

They will reap what they sow...

LOL - nah. They're just alienating racist douchebags. It's all good.

Blahblahblahblah.

People want to watch sports. People want to watch football.

These inbred negroes, however, ...

OIC - you actually ARE a racist. That must be horrible for you.

Meh, I would be hard-pressed to give a shit about what some dipshit like you has to say about me.

It just seems like it must be hard being a racist these days. You basically have to keep quiet or risk being a pariah if you speak up.

Only if you give a shit about what people say about you.

I don't.

It's pretty amazing how embarrassingly amoral and dumb people will get in the name of partisan politics. The show of unity was a call to heal, an attempt to bring people together instead of further dividing us. And douchebags booed it?

Fortunately it was just a few. And, also fortunately, most of them are too ashamed to express their ignorance in polite company. But it's sad to realize that some people really are that eaten up with fear and hatred.

Blahblahblahblah.

Meh, I would be hard-pressed to give a shit about what some dipshit like you has to say about me.

It just seems like it must be hard being a racist these days. You basically have to keep quiet or risk being a pariah if you speak up.

I don't.
How liberating. Do you have many friends? Are they all racists too?

I and many of comrades are on the side of BLM. The latest military times polls are now showing that active service personnel favor Biden over Trump.

Back to the topic: the numbers are down 16%. Let's see how they go this weekend.

If those polls are true, then those military people will be returning to austere times if Biden wins.
What mistakes.........bowing down to the left and let them frame him for losing a rigged election.............

Only mistake is allowing the hippies from the 60s to gain power as their brains were fried from LSD......now these morons have brain washed their children..........

So.......how long have you supported LOOTING and MURDER.......and said that shit is righteous.
Much better these days with DMT/Toad and Meth,Ayahuasca. Those acid freaks are a grave danger to the planet and speed kills too.
BRB. I think my Prozac and Oxycontin is here. Too many years of building things for Millennials on daddy's monies and dead boomers trust funds.

Joe bidens supporters.

1599931197704.png

1599931254112.png

1599931325104.png

1599931377751.png

Blahblahblahblah.

I don't.

I have many friends, and many of those friends; in fact some of my dearest, oldest friends, happen to be black.

They're as fed up with the negro bullshit coming out of BLM as any white guy you'll meet, too...

Much better these days with DMT/Toad and Meth,Ayahuasca. Those acid freaks are a grave danger to the planet and speed kills too.
BRB. I think my Prozac and Oxycontin is here. Too many years of building things for Millennials on daddy's monies and dead boomers trust funds.
Maybe if we joined their sorry asses we could understand them..........only way is to fry our brains to figure their BS out............

on second thought...................nah

Blahblahblahblah.

I don't.

I have many friends, and many of those friends; in fact some of my dearest, oldest friends, happen to be black.

They're as fed up with the negro bullshit coming out of BLM as any white guy you'll meet, too...
Were your black friends booing the show of unity?

??

What does any of this have to do with the topic?

lol...............IT'S OVER BLM.............duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........which way did he go George.

Wow.... every. single. thing. with you is about scoring political points. That kind of idiotic partisanship is killing us.

Calling them out for their BS......is killing us............or Burn Loot Murder killing people.....destroying business is killing us.

I think I'll put the blame where it belongs on them.............They did the pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon.....not me.........they wore pig socks..........and pushed ANARCHY on this country..........not me.

Sell your ISM to someone else................NFL is getting blow back from their business decisions to put politics into the game.

The people in this country responded............BAD BUSINESS MOVE........oh well.

Blahblahblahblah.

I don't.

Were your black friends booing the show of unity?

Well, none of them stood up in front of their television set and did it, but if they were at the game they would've.

If I could, I'd like to offer the NFL a nice cup of cocoa:

shuh-duh-fuh-cup-dark-mugs.jpg

Forum List

Back