Opening day numbers for the NFL are way bad.

I'm amazed that it was only a 16% drop. I think that is a virtual victory for the NFL.

A lot of major TV markets are in lockdown mode. Nightclubs and other entertainment venues are closed. Not much competition for the NFL.

Any drop isn't good.

The NFL knelling is illegitimate.
The Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually as they do Black suspects, and there are never any protests or riots.
The Police have a daily life or death struggle dealing with violent criminals.
Policemen have the same right to Self Defense as everyone else.

Less that .5% of police shootings are actual cases murder.
The proper way to handle a police incident is to have an investigation, a grand jury, an indictment, a trial and a verdict.
These protests only alienate mainstream sports fans.
The protests will have a cost.
The NFL will lose profits and the players will have their salaries cut.
In the end the Sports Fans are the real Boss.

So the whites make up three times the number of blacks but are killed at a 2:1 rate.

Consider the pent-up demand for football after the worst year in modern history for the USA. If you factor that into the opening day DROP of 16% viewership, that number is far worse than it appears. Did you hear the BOOS when players linked arms at the beginning of the game? Do you understand what those BOOS were saying? No, that wasn't White racists saying we hate Black people. It was true football fans saying "Quit lecturing us and play the FUCKING GAME!!!"

Saw the Chiefs opener. Great game. And really nice seeing the show of unity at the outset. Ignore the trolls.

So the whites make up three times the number of blacks but are killed at a 2:1 rate.
So the whites make up three times the number of blacks but blacks kill each other at a 2:1 rate.

There .......fixed it for you Fakey
You are trolling again, eagle, and noted for the board. If you are interested in the facts: Statistics | Giffords
I grew up in a white neighborhood that after they moved into and destroyed the place.......they bring it on themselves....and they get no sympathy when they Burn Loot and Murder..........

So the whites make up three times the number of blacks but blacks kill each other at a 2:1 rate.

You are trolling again, eagle, and noted for the board. If you are interested in the facts: Statistics | Giffords
I grew up in a white neighborhood that after they moved into and destroyed the place.......they bring it on themselves....and they get no sympathy when they Burn Loot and Murder..........
who are 'they'? I have lived in white, black, and mixed neighborhoofds with little difficulty.

The NFL has gone to the point of alienating fans in order to appease negroes.

They will reap what they sow...

LOL - nah. They're just alienating racist douchebags. It's all good.

Blahblahblahblah.

People want to watch sports. People want to watch football.

These inbred negroes, however, have fooled themselves into believing that they matter, and that John Q. Public cares what they have to say.

John Q. Public wants them to shut the fuck up and play football. If they don't do that, John Q. Public's gonna' walk.

The nails are slowly, but most certainly surely, being hammered into the coffin of the National Football League...

who are 'they'? I have lived in white, black, and mixed neighborhoofds with little difficulty.

The criminals who came in with the blacks and destroyed the neighborhood.............it's a shithole now..........And they did it.............

No sympathy for the devil.............and you don't mourn the dead by stealing a TV set either.

nfl rapes.jpg

There are no white criminals? Eagle, you sound upset.
Of course there are other races of criminals............When ET shows up and becomes a criminal and burns and loots I'll call ET's out too.

Burn Loot Murder.....................Raise your fists and chant with me or else...................Convert to Islam or die..................BLM are terrorists by another name..........only thing missing is the turbin.

Now......why after they moved into that neighborhood of my youth did they turn it to shit.................hmmmm

Forum List

Back