Blue Jays cut pitcher after anti-LGBT comments

Only sport I ever cared about was MLB and when I tuned in to the opening day game in 2020 and saw "BLM" chalked on the mound, I decided I was no longer a fan.

Haven't even missed it.

Morals are more important than SJW brownie points.

To their credit the Texas Rangers have so far refused to hold a lbgt night

"The Toronto Blue Jays cut pitcher Anthony Bass on Friday, one day after the right-handed reliever said he didn’t think an anti-LGBTQ+ social media post he shared last month was hateful".

IF I were an athlete or entertainer, I would keep my opinions to myself, especially "Social media".
I have a right to remain silent, and I would use it.
You WILL end up offending someone.
On USMB, I could GAF.

Z5Y9Nhe.png

Unless you are an all-star, you don't have the same freedom of speech in sports. At his age and borderline stature, he should have known the situation. I didn't even read one article on this situation to know what happened, but I do know he is a 35 year old Journeyman.
Correct. Now I hope he goes off on the marxists.

"Bild" is outraged by this sad story. To lose to Zambia in football with a score of 2:3, even in a friendly match, is a German shameful pain.

Who else could have imagined for a few years that a man from the women's national team of an african country would be to blame for the defeat of the germans.
It was the 23-year-old captain of the Zambian national team, Barbara Banda, being a forward and black "women", who scored the winning goals against the Germans.

The Banda is a participant in several near-sports scandals. He is a real man who announced that he considers himself a woman.
He was not allowed to participate in the Africa Cup of 2022, and then completely deprived of the right to play football for a completely understandable reason.
According to the results of testing, it turned out that he has a very high level of testosterone, a hormone that supports the development of muscle mass. In men, its level is much higher than in women.

However, under pressure from the LGBT lobby, the forward was allowed to participate in the tournament in South Africa, the 2021 Olympic Games and the future World Cup in Australia and New Zealand, which will be held this summer.

FIFA responded to Bild's request that sports doctors usually do not examine women, since all athletes have women's passports. Sometimes, as a big exception, an individual examination is carried out.
The appearance of the Banda so powerfully "resembles a woman" that the organizers of the competition have no doubts about the "low" level of male hormones in a football player.
02.webp

As a result, Banda will play in the group tournament at the FIFA World Cup as part of the Zambian national team against the women's national teams of Spain, Japan and Costa Rica.

Goodbye, women's football!

Forum List

Back