Due to the politicization of the NFL not watching the Super Bowl this year.

What wiki claims is not the point and utterly meaningless.

Not exactly a cheering endorsement!

Just because she sells a lot of music, all that proves is that a great many kids today have no appreciation for good music and subscribe to her pop crap only because she schtingles their dingle.

The list of awards is relevant. And yes, I know Wiki can be edited by anyone. Feel free to point out any errors.

No, I am not endorseing her. I simply do not understand all the gnashing of teeth and whining about a pop star being involved in halftime shows.

If they like the music and/or it reaches them on some level, it is good music for them. The fact that it is not to your tastes does not change that.

I simply do not understand all the gnashing of teeth and whining about a pop star being involved in halftime shows.

Because her crap only serves to lower IQs of the young.

Because I believe the NFL surreptitiously engineered Baltimore's loss to put KC in the game because of her to attract and make more money in the Super Bowl.

Because her crap only serves to lower IQs of the young.

Because I believe the NFL surreptitiously engineered Baltimore's loss to put KC in the game because of her to attract and make more money in the Super Bowl.

Like the early 1960s when bands had deep lyrics, like "Yeah, yeah, yeah"?

I don't buy the conspiracy theory. Too much money involved.

I don't buy the conspiracy theory. Too much money involved.

It is happening EXACTLY because of all the money involved. Did you not watch the Baltimore/KC game? All season, the NFL has made their BIGGEST issue of protecting the QB, yet when Jackson was clobbered illegally, everyone in the stadium saw it but the referees, denying Baltimore the needed 15 yard penalty and new first down that would surely have allowed them to win the game late in the 4th instead of KC.

They openly admit that with KC in the game bringing Taylor Swift and Kelce, that will add about 350 million to the revenue.

You watch--- she has NOTHING to do with the game yet they will constantly show her and make a big deal out of her.

Last year, Paul, McCartney was there, he got about 5 seconds of camera time.

Last week, just about every time Kelce made a big play, they put the camera back on Swift.

You've been played.

It is happening EXACTLY because of all the money involved. Did you not watch the Baltimore/KC game? All season, the NFL has made their BIGGEST issue of protecting the QB, yet when Jackson was clobbered illegally, everyone in the stadium saw it but the referees, denying Baltimore the needed 15 yard penalty and new first down that would surely have allowed them to win the game late in the 4th instead of KC.

They openly admit that with KC in the game bringing Taylor Swift and Kelce, that will add about 350 million to the revenue.

You watch--- she has NOTHING to do with the game yet they will constantly show her and make a big deal out of her.

Last year, Paul, McCartney was there, he got about 5 seconds of camera time.

Last week, just about every time Kelce made a big play, they put the camera back on Swift.

You've been played.

Which player was it that McCartney was dating again? I forget.

There are bad call in every game. Some more than others.

And as for the NFL exploiting someone who will bring in $350 million, do you blame them? Point the camera at someone in the stands a bunch of times and get $350 million? They'd be fools not to. But I know that KC beat Baltimore. I'm not buying that is was all set up.

Forum List

Back