Opening day numbers for the NFL are way bad.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Consider the pent-up demand for football after the worst year in modern history for the USA. If you factor that into the opening day DROP of 16% viewership, that number is far worse than it appears. Did you hear the BOOS when players linked arms at the beginning of the game? Do you understand what those BOOS were saying? No, that wasn't White racists saying we hate Black people. It was true football fans saying "Quit lecturing us and play the FUCKING GAME!!!"

I heard you QUIT watching years ago?
True or Not?

Or

Recent Hater of the NFL?

Just be clear dude.

Consider the pent-up demand for football after the worst year in modern history for the USA. If you factor that into the opening day DROP of 16% viewership, that number is far worse than it appears. Did you hear the BOOS when players linked arms at the beginning of the game? Do you understand what those BOOS were saying? No, that wasn't White racists saying we hate Black people. It was true football fans saying "Quit lecturing us and play the FUCKING GAME!!!"

People have other things on their minds right now.

If you're really that agnostic about the NFL...why do you spend so much time worrying about it?

I don't think it is any of that.

The NFL is, as it has always been. And I have told you folks this, but you ignore me, and are in denial about it.

The games have always been rigged, and they have always had one purpose, to push a narrative and propaganda, just like movies, TEE VEE shows, and the news.

The idiot box is a simulated reality. NONE OF IT IS REAL.

It’s going to get much worse as wel.lol I mean this was the opening game of the year and still it had a huge drop off.just wait till game day Sunday when there are many games going that day,lol the good old days when people got excited to turn on and watch prime time NFL are clearly over with.lol

I don't think it is any of that.

The NFL is, as it has always been. And I have told you folks this, but you ignore me, and are in denial about it.

The games have always been rigged, and they have always had one purpose, to push a narrative and propaganda, just like movies, TEE VEE shows, and the news.

The idiot box is a simulated reality. NONE OF IT IS REAL.
Gives standing ovation,could not have said it better myself.the NFL ESPECIALLY playoff games and superbowls,are as much rigged and scripted as pro wrestling and elections are.the key players know it,some are kept in the dark.even former NFL players have come out and spilled the beans.

the sheep here though ignore what you tell them though same as they do when you try and tell them both parties in elections are corrupt,unable to accept and listen to the facts sense you are ragging on their party they are so certain is not corrupt.same here. They just don’t want to listen and accept these facts sense it kills their enjoyment of watching the game as it did ours when we did our homework on this.

If you're really that agnostic about the NFL...why do you spend so much time worrying about it?
We know what’s on your mind,trolling posting disinformation for Langley having to come here to watch sports after all the ass beatings you suffer everyday on the boards in the conspiracy section and everywhere else.lol glad to see you finally decided to give it up and threw away that sock of yours obamamerica knowing we all knew you were socking.lol

Now would be a good time for . . . oh, I don't know, to finally push that alternative competition?

The NFL has always been political, with ties to the government and military. . . like this source says, timing is everything. Folks have wanted to take down this cartel forever, now might be their only chance.

And the Rock might be the guy to get extremely wealthy doing it.

Oh well................kneel for the flag.......Up yours NFL............

Haven't watched a game since you started this BS..........Karma is a bitch.

Now would be a good time for . . . oh, I don't know, to finally push that alternative competition?

The NFL has always been political, with ties to the government and military. . . like this source says, timing is everything. Folks have wanted to take down this cartel forever, now might be their only chance.

Sure the NFL is rigged, but professional wrestling is legit, right?

We know what’s on your mind,trolling posting disinformation for Langley having to come here to watch sports after all the ass beatings you suffer everyday on the boards in the conspiracy section and everywhere else.lol glad to see you finally decided to give it up and threw away that sock of yours obamamerica knowing we all knew you were socking.lol

That I am occupying such a prominent place in your fractured brain is hilarious. I would tell you to "get a life" but we know you can't...you are a loser.

Sure the NFL is rigged, but professional wrestling is legit, right?
Hey. . . do you folks want a narrative. . .

. . . or relaxing and fun entertainment?

I never said anything about them offering something that was real. If you want real, go watch college football. :113:

I haven't watched a game for long time now
I read that even withstreaming up 55% the numbers were still way off

lol they pandered to left wing vermin and violent black racist gangs and now those same demographics won't watch the idiots play and run out and buy all that paraphenalia??? Good.

The OP's opening statement is misguided and misdirected.

All sports have been hurt, not only and just or less than football.

It is laughable that nationalism was ever tied to pro sports. It is even more ridiculous how highly paid the performers, er, players have become. All together, it has simply taken a long time for people to grow profoundly tired of the farce. That social education has been integrated may only serve to more quickly chase viewers from the market.

The OP's opening statement is misguided and misdirected.

All sports have been hurt, not only and just or less than football.

Almost all pro sports are now "woke" and have told conservative viewers to pound salt. So the NFL's experience parallels that of the Red China dominated NBA and other institutions.

The point is that Liberals have not picked up the slack and supported these businesses, even after the NFL told conservatives to get lost.

Forum List

Back