truth social crashes at market open

54% drop in 23 days.

Takes Go Woke go Broke to a whole new level.

But I am sure the MAGA cult are glad to give trump and his gang all their money. It isn't anvestment, it is a donation.
Here I expected the stock to be selling for five dollars a share. Are you kidding me man? Why are you trolling. It’s at $37 a share now still up considerably from $15 two months ago.

I don't care. Stocks are risks. And they are padded along with real estate as an example from inflation. And when there are positives, then there are negatives, somewhere. We have excess printing press fiat currency propping us up.
This one wasnt a risk. It was just madness. All investment houses steered clear. Only maga halfwits bought it. So who gives a shit ?

Former president Donald Trump’s social media company generated just $4 million in revenue last year — about as much as the average McDonald’s franchise in the United States, according to a report last year by the fast-food industry publication QSR.

But that hasn’t stopped Trump Media & Technology Group, which runs Truth Social, from granting Trump a share package now worth billions of dollars — or from paying its leaders millions of dollars in salaries, bonuses and stock, according to documents it filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Trump Media, based in Sarasota, Fla., has only 36 employees and lost $58 million last year, the filings show. The online analytics firm Similarweb estimates that Truth Social’s traffic is less than 1 percent of Reddit’s, a platform that received $800 million in revenue last year.
Damn trump made billions! Good for him

They have money in the bank for acquisitions and no debt.
They have money in the bank to cover their losses. If they cannot continue to cover their losses, they go bankrupt, just like Trump's first company he took public.
The investors lost everything and Trump walked away with millions.
How can anyone be so stupid to continue to suck in on Trump's scams.
Please tell me.

I missed till today that it crashed because they have said they are going to start their own streaming service.

Talk about missing the boat by a few years.

Forum List

Back