Dementia: Biden says he was vice president during the Covid pandemic, and Barack Obama sent him to Detroit

I don't think it's unreasonable to be concerned about being around someone with Ebola, but knock yourself out, you are free to go find someone with it, and hang out with them.
Like I stated earlier.
I probably did, and didn't even know it.

You can seek out the COVID people, I'm sure you're up to date on your ivermectin doses.

But anyone who has actually followed Biden's public statements over the past decade understands the rapid and marked decline in his cognitive ability

Indeed, they cannot be missed.

And the same holds true for his opponent in this years election.

What an utter embarrassment for this once great country, to be stuck choosing between two demented old white dudes...again.

If reality had not been preempted then he would be gone by now. But feelings go far now and half of lib loon America will vote for him due to sympathy

The truly funny part is that every Biden supporter on this board will swear that is true, just like they'll swear inflation was at 9% when Joe took office.

lol

This whopper is actually astounding.

The Potato has criticized Trump for the Trump Administration’s handling of the pandemic. So, it’s undeniable that he knew that it was during the Trump years that the pandemic struck.

So why such a ridiculous and utterly false yarn?

He needs to be 25’th’d immediately.

MAYBE...........THIS was the reason?

He also said that active self-monitoring can be just as effective as quarantining, as those infected with Ebola are not contagious until they begin showing symptoms. Ebola is spread through direct contact with body fluids.
^^^ democrats gaslighting Americans, forced to dig deep

Fascists Progressive can rest easy because he won't be the nominee
Yup, they went after the tapes Diddy has so Big Mike can run.
img_5653-jpeg.924350

^^^ on film

Forum List

Back