truth social crashes at market open

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

But I am sure the MAGA cult are glad to give trump and his gang all their money. It isn't anvestment, it is a donation.

But I am sure the MAGA cult are glad to give trump and his gang all their money. It isn't anvestment, it is a donation.
Former president Donald Trump’s social media company generated just $4 million in revenue last year — about as much as the average McDonald’s franchise in the United States, according to a report last year by the fast-food industry publication QSR.

But that hasn’t stopped Trump Media & Technology Group, which runs Truth Social, from granting Trump a share package now worth billions of dollars — or from paying its leaders millions of dollars in salaries, bonuses and stock, according to documents it filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Trump Media, based in Sarasota, Fla., has only 36 employees and lost $58 million last year, the filings show. The online analytics firm Similarweb estimates that Truth Social’s traffic is less than 1 percent of Reddit’s, a platform that received $800 million in revenue last year.

It's dying a fast death.

So a stock that is worth over twice what it was just in January is bad?

Former president Donald Trump’s social media company generated just $4 million in revenue last year — about as much as the average McDonald’s franchise in the United States, according to a report last year by the fast-food industry publication QSR.

But that hasn’t stopped Trump Media & Technology Group, which runs Truth Social, from granting Trump a share package now worth billions of dollars — or from paying its leaders millions of dollars in salaries, bonuses and stock, according to documents it filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Trump Media, based in Sarasota, Fla., has only 36 employees and lost $58 million last year, the filings show. The online analytics firm Similarweb estimates that Truth Social’s traffic is less than 1 percent of Reddit’s, a platform that received $800 million in revenue last year.

Tales of a Truthy Grifter:
"Truth Social made a pitiful $4.1 million in revenue last year, while losing $58 over the same period."

nuf said

"Former president Donald Trump's meme stock is in deep, deep trouble"

"The merger is more than likely yet another Trumpian scheme designed for the former president to get away with millions while leaving investors hanging"

That is exactly what his supporters want... to get ripped off.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back