Dementia: Biden says he was vice president during the Covid pandemic, and Barack Obama sent him to Detroit

They're going to replace him before November. Which is hilarious after the cretins here defended him so hard.
And they’re delaying until the last possible moment so as to limit the time the Trump team has time to do opp research, create ads, and campaign against him. In the meantime, they already know who the replacement will be and are working on ad campaigns right now.

I say that if they replace him even at this point, there should be NO early voting.

And when I was vice president, things were kind of bad during the pandemic [recession], and what happened was Barack said to me, “Go to Detroit and help fix it.” Well, poor mayor, he spent more time with me than he ever thought he was going to have to. (Laughter.) God love you.

He used the word pandemic instead of recession, he wasn’t confused when Covid happened as some are falsely claiming.

The truly funny part is that every Biden supporter on this board will swear that is true, just like they'll swear inflation was at 9% when Joe took office.

lol

Biden has no supporters. The irony in your statement is that this is precisely what you do for Trump. Classic projection.

Forum List

Back