The ULTIMATE "Sports"/Covid19 Silliness

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
page35image3731569536

High School cheerleaders doing their thing in front of empty stands.
1599912806873.png

Yes they do it almost every day it's called practice.

Why practice if there isn't going to be an audience for the performance?

The Los Angeles school director says that they don't expect normalcy until after the election, which means after the football season,
Why practice? To make sure they get down their routines...Why do athletes practice? To know their plays...No audience doesn't mean no practice or need to know ones routines or plays. They are graded on the event you know?

I read that idiot in Michigan said "athletes" have to wear a mask while participating in events-

I think she may be a one hit wonder.

Despite the lack of uniforms, I don't think they are practicing. This picture was taken during a game. They are doing it. They are leading the cheers of the non-existent fans.

It is akin to the players playing without a ball. Just going through the motions. Like a teacher teaching to an empty classroom - no cameras of microphones. Nobody there.

If it were not for the idiotic Title IX, the ridiculous pretense that cheering is a "sport" would have died a generation ago.

The Los Angeles school director says that they don't expect normalcy until after the election, which means after the football season,
Why practice? To make sure they get down their routines...Why do athletes practice? To know their plays...No audience doesn't mean no practice or need to know ones routines or plays. They are graded on the event you know?

Wow, for a second there I thought a blobber may just admit that there is zero educational To HS sports.

“Why do it if there is no audience.” Unbelievable.

Wow, for a second there I thought a blobber may just admit that there is zero educational To HS sports.

“Why do it if there is no audience.” Unbelievable.
Some folks are just clueless how things work

Despite the lack of uniforms, I don't think they are practicing. This picture was taken during a game. They are doing it. They are leading the cheers of the non-existent fans.

It is akin to the players playing without a ball. Just going through the motions. Like a teacher teaching to an empty classroom - no cameras of microphones. Nobody there.

If it were not for the idiotic Title IX, the ridiculous pretense that cheering is a "sport" would have died a generation ago.
Evidently you twas never in the army and had to practice with things that did not really exist..

Forum List

Back