Jasmine Crockett's Clash With Marjorie Taylor Greene Sparks Wave of Jokes

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
"I'm just curious. To better understand your ruling, if someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleached blonde, bad-built, butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?" Crockett asked.

Meanwhile, other social media users also took to Twitter to react to the exchange.

"Jasmine Crockett's fake eyelashes are smarter than Marjorie Taylor Greene," one person wrote on X.

'I'm really surprised that Marjorie Taylor Greene didn't try to take out AOC and Jasmine Crockett with one of those Jewish Space Lasers after she started (and lost) the war of words," another person said, referencing previous comments made by Greene where she suggested that the California wildfires were started by "Jewish space lasers."

"Waking up to Jasmine Crockett calling Marjorie Taylor Greene bleach blonde bad built butch body and I may just go back to bed. We aren't topping that one today, friends," a third person said.

Oh MTG got her ass handed to her on that one.

She got the right one today.

"I'm just curious. To better understand your ruling, if someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleached blonde, bad-built, butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?" Crockett asked.

Meanwhile, other social media users also took to Twitter to react to the exchange.

"Jasmine Crockett's fake eyelashes are smarter than Marjorie Taylor Greene," one person wrote on X.

'I'm really surprised that Marjorie Taylor Greene didn't try to take out AOC and Jasmine Crockett with one of those Jewish Space Lasers after she started (and lost) the war of words," another person said, referencing previous comments made by Greene where she suggested that the California wildfires were started by "Jewish space lasers."

"Waking up to Jasmine Crockett calling Marjorie Taylor Greene bleach blonde bad built butch body and I may just go back to bed. We aren't topping that one today, friends," a third person said.

And? Two members of Congress get into a fight on tv and you think what’s important is who got the better jab?

You must be having a slow news day.

Niggas call each other niggas, who cares? If you can do it, we can to.

Freedom is scary. Deal with it.

She sure did. You knew that eventually Greene would try the wrong black woman.

Forum List

Back