On What Planet Are Most Gas Prices Below $3/gal? Not In U. S. - Is Someone Lying About Prices?

I paid over $4 a gallon under that bastard Bush

Won't catch me voting Republican

Yeah, I remember when Katrina temporarily shut down a large portion of our refinery and transportation capabilities and drove prices into that range. Please don't stop trying, though.
Bush raised the prices to enrich his oil buddies

Oh boy, that's rich. Got any evidence, or do I just chalk that up to another idiotic liberal fantasy? I suppose next will be an assertion that the government has a machine that can steer hurricanes. That's about as believable.
Some liberals actually said BUSH created katrina and steered it to New Orleans. So he could hurt the poor black folks. So liberals think there is a machine.

Seriously, I'm awaiting anyone showing me how Bush could have raised gas prices. Now if you want to talk about a president doing things that make poor people pay high gas prices, Obama is by locking up federal land against exploration and refusing to build the pipeline.

The pipeline has no effect on gas prices and its product would serve Asia, not us.
Who does the pipeline benefit? Big Oil. Cuts their cost of getting lucrative product to China and India. That's all it does. And that's why they hire PR propaganda firms to hire actors to dress up like normal people who whine that "the price of gas is high -- we need the pipeline" .... but read their words -- they never actually say that one leads to the other. Because they can't. Because it doesn't.

Paid $2.97 a gallon yesterday

Thanks President Obama

If you like low gas prices....vote Democrat
Liar
Average Prices By State - New Jersey Gas Prices

Not only did I pay $2.97 a gallon in NJ, but they pumped the gas for me

Thanks President Obama!
WriteWhigger, i do not trust one word you type, sooooo, can you provide proof, like the name, phone number and exact location of this alleged gas station ?

i want to contact them for verification of this LIE you posted...., OK ?

AND ............. :fu: ......... :asshole: ... :lmao:

Once again stupid ---- here's a whole page of 'em. It's been posted over and over. The page limits to 15 stations but they're ALL $2.83 or less. Expand the search to "all stations/all areas" and it'll show two hundred gas stations (page default), every one of them under three bucks. Cheapest today is down to $2.61. RW should have waited, it's plummeting.

How ya like it now, :asshole: ?

3.15 today 87 no ethanol

Sadly that's a good price for E-free. I used to seek those out in my old Saturn because ethanol tanked my fuel efficiency by 15 to 20 percent. Then they saw the demand and jacked up the price. :death:

I wanted to reply to jon_berserk's post but it's gone.

???

jon_berzerk ... where do you find e-free gas?

These days, rural stations or places that cater to boaters, bikers or farmers are the most likely sources. A lot of stations you have to buy the premium to get it.

This site doesn't look classy but it's pretty accurate. I contribute to it when I find one and I find it reliable.

Some liberals actually said BUSH created katrina and steered it to New Orleans. So he could hurt the poor black folks. So liberals think there is a machine.

Link?
Why do I need a link, my gosh I remember it, you probaly/ spearheaded it.

Didn't think so. :eusa_hand:
Omg, you must be young if you don't remember all the blame Bush got for katrina, even after nagen let all the school buses get ruined instead of using them to get the poor negro's out to safety. Oh yea isn't he in jail now?

Try reading your own words. I made 'em BIG for ya.

Nagin's an asshole, but he had neither the time nor the jurisdiction to commandeer suburban school buses. What that was about was somebody in a news helicopter being an opportunist.

I look forward to this George Bush hurricane machine and the big fan he used to steer it our way... :eusa_whistle:
He had several days, enough to warn people to get out. Their laziness cost lives and they tried to blame it on Bush.

Why do I need a link, my gosh I remember it, you probaly/ spearheaded it.

Didn't think so. :eusa_hand:
Omg, you must be young if you don't remember all the blame Bush got for katrina, even after nagen let all the school buses get ruined instead of using them to get the poor negro's out to safety. Oh yea isn't he in jail now?

Try reading your own words. I made 'em BIG for ya.

Nagin's an asshole, but he had neither the time nor the jurisdiction to commandeer suburban school buses. What that was about was somebody in a news helicopter being an opportunist.

I look forward to this George Bush hurricane machine and the big fan he used to steer it our way... :eusa_whistle:
He had several days, enough to warn people to get out. Their laziness cost lives and they tried to blame it on Bush.

Bullshit.
No one knew how the storm was going to track until the weekend.

Don't try to bullshit me, I'm a Katrinite -- I lived through it. The storm arrived at dawn on Monday August 29. You know when I first got word that there even WAS a storm? Saturday afternoon. I had less than one day. It was a mad scramble. And neither Bush nor Nagin had the authority -- or the resources -- to commandeer and organize suburban school buses in 24 hours. What, you think they just grow their own drivers? :eusa_hand:

Again, somebody with a news helicopter saw a photo they could sell the gullible, and you're still buyin'. The primary "blame" for the event has already been squarely placed (in court) where it belongs: on the Army Corps of Engineers who gave us levees made of jelly.

Still don't see that big Bush fan.

Last edited:
Ummmm, me thinks the liberal liars are getting BUSTED all over the place. Truth reigns about gas prices. Wahahhahaaa

State Prices AAA s Daily Fuel Gauge Report

Only one state has an average price under 3.00 and that's MO at 2.99

And once again as stated before, "Average price" means everything put together, including that opportunist station selling for four bucks a gallon just outside the rental car return, because you're gonna pay the rental company even more.

In other words you CAN pay $3.98 in New Jersey. But why would you? You can also pay $2.61.

I would go out on a limb and hazard a wild guess that the $2.61 station is doing a lot more business and the $3.98 station really doesn't want to be bothered. In other words the average price stations are charging is not the average price customers are paying.

We might have just-now hit the plateau.... too early to say for sure:

ch.gaschart

(same site)​

Forum List

Back