On What Planet Are Most Gas Prices Below $3/gal? Not In U. S. - Is Someone Lying About Prices?

Ok, who's going to explain to rw that New Jersey is NOT a planet. I repeat, NOT a planet.

He's one of the few libs I like around here so I won't do it, but I'm sure plenty are thinkin it. :)

Obviously you've never been to New Jersey.... it's a whole 'nother world.
And they pump the gas because they have to -- it's state law. Jersey and Oregon. No one knows why but prolly because anyone who's been trying to cope with New Jersey traffic signs is in no mental condition to handle a volatile fuel....
The mob

Ok, who's going to explain to rw that New Jersey is NOT a planet. I repeat, NOT a planet.

He's one of the few libs I like around here so I won't do it, but I'm sure plenty are thinkin it. :)

And they pump the gas because they have to -- it's state law. Jersey and Oregon. No one knows why but prolly because anyone who's been trying to cope with New Jersey traffic signs is in no mental condition to handle a volatile fuel....

Well, she's never been to Iraq either so it's no surprise.

The mob

Uh, yeah ... that essplains Oregon.
This may be profiling but the guys who have filled my tank in Jersey have never looked like they're with la cosa nostra. But I guess ya never know.

Paid $2.97 a gallon yesterday

Thanks President Obama

If you like low gas prices....vote Democrat

Because they were below $2/gallon when Obama took office and it's taken him this long to get them back down to almost $3?

Thanks President Obama

Because they were below $2/gallon when Obama took office and it's taken him this long to get them back down to almost $3?
I paid over $4 a gallon under that bastard Bush

Won't catch me voting Republican

Thanks President Obama

Yeah, I remember when Katrina temporarily shut down a large portion of our refinery and transportation capabilities and drove prices into that range. Please don't stop trying, though.

Thanks President Obama

Yeah, I remember when Katrina temporarily shut down a large portion of our refinery and transportation capabilities and drove prices into that range. Please don't stop trying, though.
Bush raised the prices to enrich his oil buddies

You have obviously never been to NJ

Obviously I've never been to Jersey???

Another lib who can't get facts straight. Have been there about 120 times. :)

LOL, that really puts your panties in a wad that I've actually got extensive firsthand experience in Iraq and you've got.....................

:bs1:

:boohoo:

But thanks for admitting you lied about gas prices. :)

The mob

This may be profiling but the guys who have filled my tank in Jersey have never looked like they're with la cosa nostra. But I guess ya never know.
The ones in NJ that pumped mine had turbans

EconChick is the Napoleonette Dynamatic of the Board.

"I spent the summer with my uncle in Canada, and we killed about fifty wolverines."

EC brings joy to the Board every single day.

Which exit?

The mob

The ones in NJ that pumped mine had turbans

Doesn't that make them gas turbans?

Which exit?

I suspect "Nutley".

Which exit?

I suspect "Nutley".

Or pick one here...

Forum List

Back