White House Petition For The Banning Of Flights (please Sign The Petition - 10,000+ Signed So Far!)

TheAmerican

May 4, 2014
Here are some ideas that the CDC / our gov can do to prevent the incoming flights:

1. Port the travelers for 21 days before boarding the plane to here: The CDC could require the travelers to remain stationed at a port/airport for 21 days (the incubation period) before entering the U.S. This translates to: if a traveler goes to Liberia, then goes to Belgium - they would have to remain in Belgium for 21 days before entering the U.S or be at a base in Liberia for 21 days before entering a base that we are in control of.

2. Health Monitor Cards: Require that U.S. (citizens) travelers that plan on going to infected areas have some sort of health card - and during that health card / return - they have to be seen by the doctor and monitored for 21 days. The doctor should see them immediately when they enter the country and they should be required to provide their place of residence phone contact and etc.

13,000 already! Have the FAA ban all incoming and outgoing flights to ebola-stricken countries until the ebola outbreak is contained We the People Your Voice in Our Government

It is a pitiful state of affairs when 'we the people' need to petition our Govt. to provide for our security in the first place!!!

Isnt that the truth? I cant believe it -- honestly!

And then we have viruses of our own that we need to counter and take care of!!

Edited to add the virus that I am speaking of for those unaware, I am sure B. Kidd is already aware -- but just in case those who enter think that I am behaving like chicken little: Preschool Enterovirus Victim Died in His Sleep - ABC News

Last edited:

Forum List

Back