On What Planet Are Most Gas Prices Below $3/gal? Not In U. S. - Is Someone Lying About Prices?

Paid $2.97 a gallon yesterday

Thanks President Obama

If you like low gas prices....vote Democrat
Liar
Average Prices By State - New Jersey Gas Prices

Not only did I pay $2.97 a gallon in NJ, but they pumped the gas for me

Thanks President Obama!
I checked the averages on gas, and as of today in New Jersey the average price is $3.57.8. Thanks Obama! Lol
I call Bullshit

Thanks President Obama

Liar

Thanks President Obama!
I checked the averages on gas, and as of today in New Jersey the average price is $3.57.8. Thanks Obama! Lol

Actually it's $3.10 so --- not even close.

It ranges (at that site) from as low as $2.77 to as high as $3.98 --- which is why I wrote post 29. That's the kind of thing it refers to.
I know what your saying, but rightwinger paying less than $3.00 a gallon in New Jersey close to what we are paying in south Carolina is bullshit, and I called him out on it.
NJ has had historically low gas prices. One of the few things we get cheap

What is so hard to believe?

Thanks President Obama!

Actually it's $3.10 so --- not even close.

It ranges (at that site) from as low as $2.77 to as high as $3.98 --- which is why I wrote post 29. That's the kind of thing it refers to.
I know what your saying, but rightwinger paying less than $3.00 a gallon in New Jersey close to what we are paying in south Carolina is bullshit, and I called him out on it.
NJ has had historically low gas prices. One of the few things we get cheap

What is so hard to believe?

And that's entirely a function of state and county taxes. Both NJ and SC are lower than average. Every state that touches mine is lower, so no matter where I'm coming from I always gas up before I cross the state line. You can't get gas for <$3 in NC but you can in every state around us.

I see the poster above (Knowgood) contradicted himself with his own link too.

Ok, who's going to explain to rw that New Jersey is NOT a planet. I repeat, NOT a planet.

He's one of the few libs I like around here so I won't do it, but I'm sure plenty are thinkin it. :)

Obviously you've never been to New Jersey.... it's a whole 'nother world.
And they pump the gas because they have to -- it's state law. Jersey and Oregon. No one knows why but prolly because anyone who's been trying to cope with New Jersey traffic signs is in no mental condition to handle a volatile fuel....

It's thinly-veiled welfare for stoned high-school dropouts.

It's also the reason I refuse to buy gas in Jersey!

Thanks President Obama

Liar

They just never see the traps I set for liars.

The overwhelming number of gas pumps have over $3

Yes, very sly subterfuge.......how exactly did you trap them again? I must have missed that part.

Ummm, it would go over your head, hun. We're talking about the subject of economics. You libs can't even define "weighting."

Because they were below $2/gallon when Obama took office and it's taken him this long to get them back down to almost $3?
I paid over $4 a gallon under that bastard Bush

Won't catch me voting Republican

Yeah, I remember when Katrina temporarily shut down a large portion of our refinery and transportation capabilities and drove prices into that range. Please don't stop trying, though.
Bush raised the prices to enrich his oil buddies

Oh boy, that's rich. Got any evidence, or do I just chalk that up to another idiotic liberal fantasy? I suppose next will be an assertion that the government has a machine that can steer hurricanes. That's about as believable.
Some liberals actually said BUSH created katrina and steered it to New Orleans. So he could hurt the poor black folks. So liberals think there is a machine.

Seriously, I'm awaiting anyone showing me how Bush could have raised gas prices. Now if you want to talk about a president doing things that make poor people pay high gas prices, Obama is by locking up federal land against exploration and refusing to build the pipeline.

Bush raised the prices to enrich his oil buddies

Oh boy, that's rich. Got any evidence, or do I just chalk that up to another idiotic liberal fantasy? I suppose next will be an assertion that the government has a machine that can steer hurricanes. That's about as believable.
Some liberals actually said BUSH created katrina and steered it to New Orleans. So he could hurt the poor black folks. So liberals think there is a machine.

Link?
Why do I need a link, my gosh I remember it, you probaly/ spearheaded it.

Didn't think so. :eusa_hand:
Omg, you must be young if you don't remember all the blame Bush got for katrina, even after nagen let all the school buses get ruined instead of using them to get the poor negro's out to safety. Oh yea isn't he in jail now?

Link?

Omg, you must be young if you don't remember all the blame Bush got for katrina, even after nagen let all the school buses get ruined instead of using them to get the poor negro's out to safety. Oh yea isn't he in jail now?

Very young

Thanks President Obama

Liar

Thanks President Obama!
WriteWhigger, i do not trust one word you type, sooooo, can you provide proof, like the name, phone number and exact location of this alleged gas station ?

i want to contact them for verification of this LIE you posted...., OK ?

AND ............. :fu: ......... :asshole: ... :lmao:

Ok, who's going to explain to rw that New Jersey is NOT a planet. I repeat, NOT a planet.

He's one of the few libs I like around here so I won't do it, but I'm sure plenty are thinkin it. :)

And they pump the gas because they have to -- it's state law. Jersey and Oregon. No one knows why but prolly because anyone who's been trying to cope with New Jersey traffic signs is in no mental condition to handle a volatile fuel....
at least the Oregoon and New Jerksy have politicians who recognize their constituents are too fucking stupid to pump their own gas. :lmao: ..... :up:

Thanks President Obama

Because they were below $2/gallon when Obama took office and it's taken him this long to get them back down to almost $3?
I paid over $4 a gallon under that bastard Bush

Won't catch me voting Republican
prove that lie by posting a copy of your receipt O-FUCKING-K ?? :lmao:

at least the Oregoon and New Jerksy have politicians who recognize their constituents are too fucking stupid to pump their own gas. :lmao: ..... :up:

LOL..............ROFL

Link?

Try reading your own words. I made 'em BIG for ya.

Nagin's an asshole, but he had neither the time nor the jurisdiction to commandeer suburban school buses. What that was about was somebody in a news helicopter being an opportunist.

I look forward to this George Bush hurricane machine and the big fan he used to steer it our way... :eusa_whistle:

3.15 today 87 no ethanol

Sadly that's a good price for E-free. I used to seek those out in my old Saturn because ethanol tanked my fuel efficiency by 15 to 20 percent. Then they saw the demand and jacked up the price. :death:

Forum List

Back