On What Planet Are Most Gas Prices Below $3/gal? Not In U. S. - Is Someone Lying About Prices?

EconChick is the Napoleonette Dynamatic of the Board.

"I spent the summer with my uncle in Canada, and we killed about fifty wolverines."

EC brings joy to the Board every single day.

Why thanks, Jakey!

The average gas price is above $3: State Prices AAA s Daily Fuel Gauge Report
For the cheapest fuel: A year ago it was $3.350, last month it was $3.442, last week it was $3.337, and this week so far it was 3.289.

Paid $2.97 a gallon yesterday

Thanks President Obama

If you like low gas prices....vote Democrat
Liar
Average Prices By State - New Jersey Gas Prices

Not only did I pay $2.97 a gallon in NJ, but they pumped the gas for me

Thanks President Obama!
I checked the averages on gas, and as of today in New Jersey the average price is $3.57.8. Thanks Obama! Lol

See post 29.

Thanks President Obama

Liar

Thanks President Obama!
I checked the averages on gas, and as of today in New Jersey the average price is $3.57.8. Thanks Obama! Lol

Um, Pogo, I'm sure J knows what he's talking about. You, not so much.

For the cheapest fuel: A year ago it was $3.350, last month it was $3.442, last week it was $3.337, and this week so far it was 3.289.

Thanks President Obama

Liar

Thanks President Obama!

See post 29.
All I was trying to point out is , how full of shit rightwinger is. I actually paid $2.94 a gallon this morning, but I'm in south Carolina.

Thanks President Obama

Liar

Thanks President Obama!

See post 29.
All I was trying to point out is , how full of shit rightwinger is. I actually paid $2.94 a gallon this morning, but I'm in south Carolina.

LOL

Thanks President Obama

Liar

Thanks President Obama!

Actually it's $3.10 so --- you're not even close.

It ranges (at that site) from as low as $2.77 to as high as $3.98 --- which is why I wrote post 29.
That's the kind of thing it refers to.

Last edited:

Thanks President Obama

Because they were below $2/gallon when Obama took office and it's taken him this long to get them back down to almost $3?
I paid over $4 a gallon under that bastard Bush

Won't catch me voting Republican

Yeah, I remember when Katrina temporarily shut down a large portion of our refinery and transportation capabilities and drove prices into that range. Please don't stop trying, though.
Bush raised the prices to enrich his oil buddies

Oh boy, that's rich. Got any evidence, or do I just chalk that up to another idiotic liberal fantasy? I suppose next will be an assertion that the government has a machine that can steer hurricanes. That's about as believable.

Thanks President Obama

Because they were below $2/gallon when Obama took office and it's taken him this long to get them back down to almost $3?

Yeah, I remember when Katrina temporarily shut down a large portion of our refinery and transportation capabilities and drove prices into that range. Please don't stop trying, though.

Oh boy, that's rich. Got any evidence, or do I just chalk that up to another idiotic liberal fantasy? I suppose next will be an assertion that the government has a machine that can steer hurricanes. That's about as believable.
Some liberals actually said BUSH created katrina and steered it to New Orleans. So he could hurt the poor black folks. So liberals think there is a machine.

Some liberals actually said BUSH created katrina and steered it to New Orleans. So he could hurt the poor black folks. So liberals think there is a machine.

Link?

Thanks President Obama

Liar

Thanks President Obama!

Actually it's $3.10 so --- not even close.

It ranges (at that site) from as low as $2.77 to as high as $3.98 --- which is why I wrote post 29. That's the kind of thing it refers to.
I know what your saying, but rightwinger paying less than $3.00 a gallon in New Jersey close to what we are paying in south Carolina is bullshit, and I called him out on it.

Earth... And to erase the lie...nobody to the best of my knowledge ever said that the price of gas everywhere was below $3 a gallon.

Gas prices More drivers paying under 3 a gallon

10 percent of the nation's gas stations are now selling gasoline at less than $3 a gallon. That means that 90% of the nation's gas stations are selling gasoline at more than $3 a gallon.

It doesn't mean 90% of gas is being sold for that since that 10% (if accurate -- again no link) is doing way more than that percentage of business.

Picture two gas stations, one priced at $2.78 and the other at $3.98. Which one will you have to get in line for?
OK then.

Last edited:

Thanks President Obama

Liar

Thanks President Obama!

Actually it's $3.10 so --- not even close.

It ranges (at that site) from as low as $2.77 to as high as $3.98 --- which is why I wrote post 29. That's the kind of thing it refers to.
I know what your saying, but rightwinger paying less than $3.00 a gallon in New Jersey close to what we are paying in south Carolina is bullshit, and I called him out on it.

Dude, you can get gas in Jersey right now for $2.77 a gallon. See the station at the top of this list? That's where I fill up enroute to New England.

Link?
Why do I need a link, my gosh I remember it, you probaly/ spearheaded it.

Link?
Why do I need a link, my gosh I remember it, you probaly/ spearheaded it.

Didn't think so. :eusa_hand:

Earth... And to erase the lie...nobody to the best of my knowledge ever said that the price of gas everywhere was below $3 a gallon.

Gas prices More drivers paying under 3 a gallon

10 percent of the nation's gas stations are now selling gasoline at less than $3 a gallon. That means that 90% of the nation's gas stations are selling gasoline at more than $3 a gallon.

It doesn't mean 90% of gas is being sold for that since that 10% (if accurate -- again no link) is doing way more than that percentage of business.

Picture two gas stations, one priced at $2.78 and the other at $3.98. Which one will you have to get in line for?
OK then.

I can't picture that because it is absurd to the extreme. Gas may be $3.98 in Los Angeles and the price will be within a few cents of each other all over the area. Likewise, it may be $2.78 in Houston, but it will be within a few cents of that all over that city.

This is an easy fact for every person to verify....no need for a link.

Most prices are ABOVE $3.00 not BELOW.

Ooops.
EC, the report I heard was that there are several states in which the price of gas has fallen below $3.00, not that most had lower than $300 prices.

So the link to look for is where was that actually stated.

We are actually exporting gasoline in tankers due to lack of transport of oil, IE. oil is stocking up with no where to go with it but turn it into gasoline and once that's done the best way to move it in bulk is to export it outside the US in tankers.

Forum List

Back