On What Planet Are Most Gas Prices Below $3/gal? Not In U. S. - Is Someone Lying About Prices?

Typical lying liberal CORRUPT media. Their title was a lie, just like candyass's.

Look at what they admitted in the article:

By the end of the year, up to 30 states could have an average gasoline price of less than $3 a gallon.

So it's not now, dummy, they're trying to claim it will in DEC.

Corrupt press

Corrupt press.......but you have the inside information. Fucking hilarious.

I can run circles around the press on the topic of economics. Dum dum.

Uh-huh.......the first part anyway.

The planet that orbits in the vacant space between liberals ears.

3.15 today 87 no ethanol

Sadly that's a good price for E-free. I used to seek those out in my old Saturn because ethanol tanked my fuel efficiency by 15 to 20 percent. Then they saw the demand and jacked up the price. :death:

yeah that is the cheapest i have seen in awhile

only two places around here (within 30 miles) sell it

every other gas has some degree of ethanol in it

3.15 today 87 no ethanol

Sadly that's a good price for E-free. I used to seek those out in my old Saturn because ethanol tanked my fuel efficiency by 15 to 20 percent. Then they saw the demand and jacked up the price. :death:

I wanted to reply to jon_berserk's post but it's gone.

???

jon_berzerk ... where do you find e-free gas?

one is a local station

the other is a franchise Caseys

which is in about 8 states i believe

they also sell 89 octane no ethanol

3.15 today 87 no ethanol

???

These days, rural stations or places that cater to boaters, bikers or farmers are the most likely sources. A lot of stations you have to buy the premium to get it.

This site doesn't look classy but it's pretty accurate. I contribute to it when I find one and I find it reliable.

looks like a handy site

thanks for posting it

does a station have to pay to be listed on the website

3.15 today 87 no ethanol

???

These days, rural stations or places that cater to boaters, bikers or farmers are the most likely sources. A lot of stations you have to buy the premium to get it.

This site doesn't look classy but it's pretty accurate. I contribute to it when I find one and I find it reliable.

looks like a handy site

thanks for posting it

No, not at all. It's entirely user-driven. You don't even have to register.

3.15 today 87 no ethanol

???

looks like a handy site

thanks for posting it

cool thanks

???

looks like a handy site

thanks for posting it

cool thanks

There's another one that's regional for around Louisiana/Mississippi. I don't have it handy. But PureGas lists all over North America.

I know where all the e-free stations are on my routes, even though I don't need them any more. Once they started jacking up prices it became pointless in terms of cost per mile, but as long as I stayed clear of ethanol I could bust 50 mpg in that car.

...and it's STILL a small amount. But hey, I'm not surprised to see libs throw onesies and twosies to try to prove a macro point.

At least that's a tad better than lying.

Forum List

Back