‘Obsessed’ teacher exchanged thousands of texts with 11-year-old student

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
Obsessed teacher exchanged thousands of texts with 11-year-old student police New York s PIX11 WPIX-TV
Please don't develop confirmation bias from the media you consume. What you have to consider is that a case in which it involves someone in a position of authority(such as a police officer, teacher, or member of clergy) is significantly more likely to go viral in the news.
Then consider how large the white population is within the states, and also consider the percentage of which these pertinent careers are employed by race.

It's the fault of the gay movement bringing down the axiom of morality to the point where extremely inappropriate behavior by adults toward children is becoming common place. Lot's of guys joke around asking, "Where were all these hot, horny female teachers when I was a kid?", but even in the quip, there's revealed a simple truth. In decades past, there was a strong line between adult and child to the point that children were not on first name basis with most of the adults they encountered. Adults acted like adults and children respected them. As of late, those lines have become blurred, one of the many unforeseen but not unforseeable ramifications of the moral decay championed by LGBT.

It's the fault of the gay movement bringing down the axiom of morality to the point where extremely inappropriate behavior by adults toward children is becoming common place. Lot's of guys joke around asking, "Where were all these hot, horny female teachers when I was a kid?", but even in the quip, there's revealed a simple truth. In decades past, there was a strong line between adult and child to the point that children were not on first name basis with most of the adults they encountered. Adults acted like adults and children respected them. As of late, those lines have become blurred, one of the many unforeseen but not unforseeable ramifications of the moral decay championed by LGBT.
absolutely agree that there is nothing positive for our morality from this gays' expansion. Moreover I am seeing more and more that schools are a harbor for sexual perverts and pedophiles. Typical. American children need more safety.

Forum List

Back