Florida teacher beaten and hospitalized after attack by 5-year-old student, police say

Two things of note here. . .

First, the kid is a "special needs," kid. And second? It happened in a county that is known to have lots and lots of Deep State activity, i.e., election stealing, mind control, etc.

This is the County the perfected the dry run for bamboozling voters in the 2020 election, it also gave us the Parkland school shooing and that kid Nikolas Cruz, which was supposedly disturbed and slipped through the system. . . with no one doing anything about him. . .

And it is the district of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, the former chair of the DNC, who was exposed for corruption, but then? Still kept her seat, due to the exposed corruption of elections commissioner Brenda Snipes, who still got to keep her retirement.

I looked up a news piece on this attack on YouTube, the reporter failed to mention, like the news piece in the OP, that this was the THIRD TIME this kid attacked his teacher. . wtf?!

Any news, of anything coming out of Broward County? IMO? Cannot be trusted at first glance.

Watch this, and then watch the interview in the MSNBC link. After that, ask yourself if something doesn't seem quite right. :dunno: It might be the kids, it might be the parents, but there is probably something far more sinister going on as well. . .

Florida teacher beaten and hospitalized after attack by 5-year-old student, police say​

The instructor had been leading an "exceptional student education" class with a "group of children with some type of special needs or special disability, with all kinds of different diagnoses," according to Fusco.

Teacher hospitalized after 5-year-old student battered her in Broward​

YIKES.

I looked up a news piece on this attack on YouTube, the reporter failed to mention, like the news piece in the OP, that this was the THIRD TIME this kid attacked his teacher. . wtf?!
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but was it the same teacher who was attacked each of the three times? Whether it was or not, to me, there never should've been a third time after the second time happened. How much damage as to occur before the proper authorities finally come to life whenever anything illegal takes place???

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A south Florida teacher was taken to the hospital last week after she was attacked by a 5-year-old student, leaving her "dazed" and "unresponsive," officials said Monday.

The unidentified instructor was found by first responders “sitting on the ground against the wall" and "appearing to be in a faint state" at Pines Lakes Elementary School, about 15 miles southwest of downtown Fort Lauderdale, according to a heavily redacted Pembroke Pines Police Department incident report.

If you were this teacher, what would YOU have done?

This is only news because she was actually hospitalized for it. Meanwhile, I have been hit, bitten, kicked and had things thrown at me. My state law says I cannot touch students, but we can be beaten down on the regular and that's fine, yep.

Good luck with that teacher shortage, America. I promise you, the next crop of teachers you get? You're gonna hate them. And we deserve it--as a society.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but was it the same teacher who was attacked each of the three times? Whether it was or not, to me, there never should've been a third time after the second time happened. How much damage as to occur before the proper authorities finally come to life whenever anything illegal takes place???

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm sure this is absolutely true. Special needs children get special leeway to do this over and over. Special ed teachers are supposed to consider this "part of the job".

Anyone want to guess why there's a particularly blistering shortage in special ed? Please name me another profession where you are regularly beat down and this is acceptable, and part of the job, and just suck it up.

Try to hit a police officer, for example. See what happens.

(Yes, I know these are children; yes, I understand and have empathy for the fact that they cannot often help their violence. However, who can blame anyone for quitting these jobs?)

I'm sure this is absolutely true. Special needs children get special leeway to do this over and over. Special ed teachers are supposed to consider this "part of the job".

Anyone want to guess why there's a particularly blistering shortage in special ed? Please name me another profession where you are regularly beat down and this is acceptable, and part of the job, and just suck it up.

Try to hit a police officer, for example. See what happens.

(Yes, I know these are children; yes, I understand and have empathy for the fact that they cannot often help their violence. However, who can blame anyone for quitting these jobs?)
To me, if they are dangerous enough, they need to be in a padded cell no matter what their age is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you've never worked with kids, or mentally damaged kids, you have no clue how violent, strong, and deadly they can be.

They are fast, they are quick, they are agile, and they are on you before you even have any concept of what the hell is going on.

The problem is that she was trained to TEACH these kids......she wasn't trained on how to HANDLE and MANAGE these kids.

If the teacher or the school presses charges......the parents of this kid can go to jail, and the kid can be taken away and put in the state nuthouse. But with Dementoids in the White House, I will say thats not going to be the case this time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yes, same teacher. What I find even more disturbing, the majority of the news outlets are neglecting to report that part. Why are they running interference and hiding facts?

If this child had been 2 or 3 years old, this teacher could very well have been able to take them, especially with martial arts training, but at 5 she never had a chance. :laugh:

If this child had been 2 or 3 years old, this teacher could very well have been able to take them, especially with martial arts training, but at 5 she never had a chance. :laugh:

Yes! LOL:auiqs.jpg:

Oh it's ok because some day that kid might start off making $15 per hour for some loser company. And then maybe after 15 years he will make $25 per hour and some moron will chime in and say "hey you can live a mighty fine life on $25 per hour". Sad but true. Disgusting we ALL agree.

I don't think too many people on here are familiar with the once very common term...retard strength.

I can assure you that shit is real.

I have seen it in action.

Retards have primate strength.

I wanted a handful of my 10-grade English teacher.... a couple handfuls, actually. My God that was nice....
Back when I went to public school in the 1950s and 60s the principal could paddle students. I never got that disciple only because I always managed to talk my way out of it. One principal told me I had a silver tongue and should consider becoming a lawyer.

Perhaps I should have taken his advice. Then I could have made some real money when I became a politician. Of course I would have had to be a just a little corrupt.

You're in the wrong line of business if you can't beat down a 5-year old. You're definitely "work from home" material. A swift open hand should have sent that 5-year old into a 12-hour dream about bunnies and ice cream.

Teaching retards isn't for everybody.... ask fake doctor Jill.
Not sure how it is in Florida, but in California an open hand will get you fired, THEN you'll have to do jail time, THEN after you get out you'll get sued by at least three different parties, the parents, the school district, and the city.

This is only news because she was actually hospitalized for it. Meanwhile, I have been hit, bitten, kicked and had things thrown at me. My state law says I cannot touch students, but we can be beaten down on the regular and that's fine, yep.

Good luck with that teacher shortage, America. I promise you, the next crop of teachers you get? You're gonna hate them. And we deserve it--as a society.
You sound... cynical. Jaded.

My buddy was a teacher at LAUSD for 20 years. They used to give him the problem kids, the ones who got kicked out of every other class. (This was down in South Central, he was the old white guy in a sea of black faces).

So first thing, the kids are all in the classroom talking and goofing off, he slams the ruler on the table to get their attention, then he says, "anyone want to learn how to hotwire a car?"

Suddenly he has their attention.

And then he actually shows them. He teaches them about the battery, and the ignition coil or electronic equivalent, and how the newfangled keys work, and by the end of it all they actually learn something. They leave with a valuable skill.

Forum List

Back