Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
I am not sure what to say. I am shaking my head with disgust and disbelief.
Certainly does not fit the narrative of the Conservatives does it?

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld isn’t bothered that a 38-year-old teacher allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student—he’s just upset that she might go to jail for it.

“I’m sorry, come on! Sixteen years old? I would have died for that,” Gutfeld said during Monday’s edition of Gutfeld!

A math teacher at Yucaipa High School in California who was named the school’s “teacher of the year” in 2017, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Thursday after police said she slept with a 16-year-old student.

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld isn’t bothered that a 38-year-old teacher allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student—he’s just upset that she might go to jail for it.

“I’m sorry, come on! Sixteen years old? I would have died for that,” Gutfeld said during Monday’s edition of Gutfeld!

A math teacher at Yucaipa High School in California who was named the school’s “teacher of the year” in 2017, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Thursday after police said she slept with a 16-year-old student.

It's a comedy show. Lighten up.

Odd that Gutfield quote does not match the title.

Relax everybody, it's comedy in America. This is no worse than supplying the people with a weapon that has a 'school' mode selector switch.

Lighten up Franci.

"“I don’t condone it, I just envy it,” Gutfeld finished by saying. “I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just saying, ‘Why not me?’”"

Forum List

Back