Florida teacher beaten and hospitalized after attack by 5-year-old student, police say

Can I ask what was done if there was ever a time that whatever they did to those students was not enough for others, because sadly that is how things can go depending on how a person is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What was done by whom?

Teachers cannot touch students.
This is why whatever you do. Whatever you promote. Whatever you keep forcing. Whatever the years this last. Everything will collapse. Look at the current issues. You make excuses. I know that hardliner Non-Progs need to be fronted as candidates to run and win if the Repubs lie to its voters again. And it will come.

Were there ever any kids that needed more than what that one teacher could deliver?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I'm sorry. I still don't understand what you need.

Do you mean what that teacher could deliver in terms of discipline? I'm afraid it was a long time ago -- more than 50 years -- and what I most remember was that his methods of discipline would be considered radical these days, but the students upon whom he used these methods became far better students, behaviorally, as well as academically.

^^^ Good, but yeah, I was wondering if there were any students that the teacher needed more help with. In other words, maybe whatever he did didn't work with everyone that he tried it on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Good, but yeah, I was wondering if there were any students that the teacher needed more help with. In other words, maybe whatever he did didn't work with everyone that he tried it on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
He handled all his students well and he was the only math teacher who inspired me towards wanting to understand math. If he could have been my math teacher throughout my whole education, I might have had a greater interest in and understanding of mathematics.

If a 5 year old beats and sends a grown person to the hospital...

Can you imagine what would happen in a real war, with real soldiers to these people? lol

I don't know if the thought is too funny or too horrible!
They are so thoroughly indoctrinated against even defending oneself from an out of control child and the children are so thoroughly indoctrinated to believe that they will get away with literally anything because adults are now afraid of them. It's time to take both the completely neutered teachers and the ghoulish little bastards and throw them all into reeducation centers, not to be seen until they become human again.

According to the write up, the kid may have been a special needs student. To me, those who are problematic enough shouldn't even be amongst other people.

God bless you and the teacher always!!!

Holly

Prosecute the parents and lock the little ghoul in a reeducation facility until it becomes human.
Two things of note here. . .

First, the kid is a "special needs," kid. And second? It happened in a county that is known to have lots and lots of Deep State activity, i.e., election stealing, mind control, etc.

This is the County the perfected the dry run for bamboozling voters in the 2020 election, it also gave us the Parkland school shooing and that kid Nikolas Cruz, which was supposedly disturbed and slipped through the system. . . with no one doing anything about him. . .

And it is the district of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, the former chair of the DNC, who was exposed for corruption, but then? Still kept her seat, due to the exposed corruption of elections commissioner Brenda Snipes, who still got to keep her retirement.

I looked up a news piece on this attack on YouTube, the reporter failed to mention, like the news piece in the OP, that this was the THIRD TIME this kid attacked his teacher. . wtf?!

Any news, of anything coming out of Broward County? IMO? Cannot be trusted at first glance.

Watch this, and then watch the interview in the MSNBC link. After that, ask yourself if something doesn't seem quite right. :dunno: It might be the kids, it might be the parents, but there is probably something far more sinister going on as well. . .

Florida teacher beaten and hospitalized after attack by 5-year-old student, police say​

The instructor had been leading an "exceptional student education" class with a "group of children with some type of special needs or special disability, with all kinds of different diagnoses," according to Fusco.

Teacher hospitalized after 5-year-old student battered her in Broward​

If a 5 year old beats and sends a grown person to the hospital...

Can you imagine what would happen in a real war, with real soldiers to these people? lol

I don't know if the thought is too funny or too horrible!
I would pay to see you fight a 50lb rug rat..lmao

Forum List

Back