Greg Gutfeld Lauds ‘Heroic’ Teacher Who Slept With 16-Year-Old Student

I am not sure what to say. I am shaking my head with disgust and disbelief.
Certainly does not fit the narrative of the Conservatives does it?

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld isn’t bothered that a 38-year-old teacher allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student—he’s just upset that she might go to jail for it.

“I’m sorry, come on! Sixteen years old? I would have died for that,” Gutfeld said during Monday’s edition of Gutfeld!

A math teacher at Yucaipa High School in California who was named the school’s “teacher of the year” in 2017, was arrested and charged with statutory rape on Thursday after police said she slept with a 16-year-old student.

I realize vaginas disgust you, but that experience was probably the pinnacle of that young man’s life. There is a difference between males and females. I say no harm, no foul. Plus, didja see the cans on that teacher? Woohoo!

Well ... if you're not bothered that Biden showered with his little girls then you're not shockable.

I read the article three times. Still shaking my head in disgust.

Soon she will be a VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR like the tRUMP :abgg2q.jpg:

trumpdaughter3-jpg.784442

Last edited:
Statutory rape is not a joking matter.

I bet the kid who got laid doesn’t agree.

I’d still happily prosecute that teacher if I had sufficient evidence that she had sexual intercourse with a 16 year old boy.

That doesn’t mean this particular kid didn’t like it. And I do suspect he likes it and has had a couple laughs about it since the day it was revealed.

I’d still happily prosecute that teacher if I had sufficient evidence that she had sexual intercourse with a 16 year old boy.

That doesn’t mean this particular kid didn’t like it. And I do suspect he likes it and has had a couple laughs about it since the day it was revealed.

Teachers are mostly child predators today. They should all be under surveillance.

now a double standard?

Has she been convicted?

I read the article three times. Still shaking my head in disgust.

Soon she will be a VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR like the tRUMP :abgg2q.jpg:

trumpdaughter3-jpg.784442

I guess you'd prefer that fathers beat their female children, rather than show honest fatherly affection for them.

Either that or fuck them in the shower like the stank in the WH.

Really typical.

For the teacher. Sure.

For the teacher, if this story is true, she would indeed be guilty of statutory rape.

The nominal victim, no. Not a criminal.

The victim is never charged. Do you believe otherwise?

I guess you'd prefer that fathers beat their female children, rather than show honest fatherly affection for them.

Either that or fuck them in the shower like the stank in the WH.

Really typical.

Absolutely shaking my head in disgust at this one.
Unbelievable these people find humor in statutory rape.
Listen to this nutbag insult me

Go eat another bag of dicks ya skank :D

Forum List

Back