California "Teacher of the Year" arrested for sexually abusing underaged student...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Groomers... they're everywhere

A public school teacher was arrested on Thursday night on charges of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor in California’s Inland Empire, following accusations that they had engaged in sex with one of their underaged students.

T.S. Vanderhulst, a 38 year-old math teacher at Yucaipa High School, was arrested by law enforcement on Thursday around 11 p.m. after police were made aware of accusations that they had engaged in sex acts with one of their 16-year-old students.

Is anyone actually surprised that woketopia California would have a teacher of the year that turned out to be a diddler?
They have already reduced sentences for pederasts there & are at the forefront on normalizing pedos/grooming.
No wonder the Dems look to CA as their guide

Groomers... they're everywhere

A public school teacher was arrested on Thursday night on charges of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor in California’s Inland Empire, following accusations that they had engaged in sex with one of their underaged students.

T.S. Vanderhulst, a 38 year-old math teacher at Yucaipa High School, was arrested by law enforcement on Thursday around 11 p.m. after police were made aware of accusations that they had engaged in sex acts with one of their 16-year-old students.

I'm pretty sure that in California, pedophilia is a requirement to be considered teacher of the year.

I had a hot typing teacher in SLC that I wished had molested me.
In my 9th grade there was a teacher assistant who used to show off her tits. In my 11th grade the teacher was dating a senior and nobody cared.

There was a time this would have been big news. Now it's barely a blip on the radar.
I am guessing that this is because of how frequently this form of news is actually news now. Once something has happened often enough, I guess that there isn't much to get worked up over anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back