Teacher accused of taping face mask on ‘humiliated’ 9-year-old student

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
This is not the way to make your point stick.

A “furious” Las Vegas mom is calling for the resignation of a substitute teacher who allegedly taped a face mask to her 9-year-old son after he forgot to wear it in class.

“He was very upset. He was crying. He was humiliated,” the anonymous parent told told local Fox outlet KVVU-TV of the incident, which occurred at Reedom Elementary School in Mountain’s Edge. Since July, the Clark County School District has required masks in schools, regardless of age or COVID-19 vaccination status.

The sticky situation reportedly began after the fourth-grader neglected to don his face cover after getting up to grab a drink of water.

However, instead of simply telling him to put it back on, the female teacher “pulled him up in front of the classroom” and “taped the mask across the top of his face,” the distraught mother claimed, adding that this caused the boy’s classmates to burst out laughing. The educator also reportedly slapped a second layer of adhesive to the top of the boy’s forehead.

Hear that? That is the drip, drip, drip, drip of the cup of pissed off filling up. There will be a big pay pay here and a "Teacher" without a job.

Last edited:

A “furious” Las Vegas mom is calling for the resignation of a substitute teacher who allegedly taped a face mask to her 9-year-old son after he forgot to wear it in class.

“He was very upset. He was crying. He was humiliated,” the anonymous parent told told local Fox outlet KVVU-TV of the incident, which occurred at Reedom Elementary School in Mountain’s Edge. Since July, the Clark County School District has required masks in schools, regardless of age or COVID-19 vaccination status.

The sticky situation reportedly began after the fourth-grader neglected to don his face cover after getting up to grab a drink of water.

However, instead of simply telling him to put it back on, the female teacher “pulled him up in front of the classroom” and “taped the mask across the top of his face,” the distraught mother claimed, adding that this caused the boy’s classmates to burst out laughing. The educator also reportedly slapped a second layer of adhesive to the top of the boy’s forehead.

Hear that? That is the drip, drip, drip, drip of the cup of pissed off filling up. There will be a big pay pay here and a "Teacher" without a job.

That teacher needs to be taken out behind the wood shed for a bit of remedial education their own self.

What a despicable piece of shit.

This type of systematic abuse of children really upsets me. I know the school boards have positioned themselves to be essentially unapproachable now with total rights while you have none, but I'm afraid that if that were my child, I would have to punch the teacher's face in repeatedly, hard, breaking teeth and nose and cheek, then leaving him with a face mask taped to his face with duct tape over the entire head, hair and all.

This isn't a very smart or rational decision, but the only one that satisfies in a world today where basically, all rights of the individual are now being trampled on and taken away by both government and industry and our courts are woefully inadequate to effect any real justice in 99% of the cases.

Last edited:
School marms think they are gods and goddesses..especially if tenured and a tenured teacher needs to end NOW.

They only do what they are allowed to do..which is pretty much poison your kids mind. Teaching from little house on the prairie days is gone forever. Now its all social shit, bullying and abuse by the ones that are supposed to TEACH math, proper english, science, homemaking, PE, history, etc. They are NOT the parents of those kids. They are the TEACHERS only.

They tried that shit on my son. Wanted to spank him. Sent a letter home saying they would use corporal punishment on all students if a situation warranted it. I sent back the letter unsigned but I did leave a message:

"Your job is to teach, It is MY job to punish. Touch one hair on my kids head or body, and I will come down there with friends and beat the ever loving shit out of who did it. Get it? Got it? Good."

They didn't touch him.

School marms think they are gods and goddesses..especially if tenured and a tenured teacher needs to end NOW.

They only do what they are allowed to do..which is pretty much poison your kids mind. Teaching from little house on the prairie days is gone forever. Now its all social shit, bullying and abuse by the ones that are supposed to TEACH math, proper english, science, homemaking, PE, history, etc. They are NOT the parents of those kids. They are the TEACHERS only.

They tried that shit on my son. Wanted to spank him. Sent a letter home saying they would use corporal punishment on all students if a situation warranted it. I sent back the letter unsigned but I did leave a message:

"Your job is to teach, It is MY job to punish. Touch one hair on my kids head or body, and I will come down there with friends and beat the ever loving shit out of who did it. Get it? Got it? Good."

They didn't touch him.

Things sure have changed. When I was a kid, all the catholic kids I knew talked about being beaten with rulers and made to kneel on their hands by the nuns. When I was in grade school (5th-6th), one of the kids had early facial hair and had grwn big sideburns. The gym teacher ordered him to cut them off but he never did so one day in gym class locker rom the teacher and a couple kids held him down and the teacher totally shaved ONE of his sideburns off! All the other kids laughed at him in class. He took it in stride.

The next day he came in with both sideburns shaved off and that was the end of it. The teacher was never fired and I heard no more about it from the school or the parents. The boy never grew the sideburns back and was a healthy, normal and popular kid.

Things sure have changed. When I was a kid, all the catholic kids I knew talked about being beaten with rulers and made to kneel on their hands by the nuns. When I was in grade school (5th-6th), one of the kids had early facial hair and had grwn big sideburns. The gym teacher ordered him to cut them off but he never did so one day in gym class locker rom the teacher and a couple kids held him down and the teacher totally shaved ONE of his sideburns off! All the other kids laughed at him in class. He took it in stride.

The next day he came in with both sideburns shaved off and that was the end of it. The teacher was never fired and I heard no more about it from the school or the parents. The boy never grew the sideburns back and was a healthy, normal and popular kid.

Yeah my dad hated schoolmarms going back to the day he was smacked with a ruler by nuns who accused him (and others) of smelling their food while praying at lunch. Things sure have changed. Now they just ridicule you by taping things to your face in front of the class.

If it were my kid, the gym teacher would have had his balls shaved off. Permanently.

I had one teacher that would not let us wave paper fans we folded in hot class rooms because "waving the fan makes you work harder and therefore makes you hotter". We did not have air conditioning, nor air fans. I did it anyway. I think I spent more time in the principles office than I did in a class.

I was given swats every year from 3rd to 8th. My parents made it clear that if I got swats at school, I would get twice as bad when I went home if they found out about it. Mostly the swats were well-deserved and didn't harm me a bit. Quite the opposite, they taught me respect for rules--something that is sorely lacking in education today.

I was given swats every year from 3rd to 8th. My parents made it clear that if I got swats at school, I would get twice as bad when I went home if they found out about it. Mostly the swats were well-deserved and didn't harm me a bit. Quite the opposite, they taught me respect for rules--something that is sorely lacking in education today.
Gotta agree to disagree on this one. Teachers are to TEACH. Parents are to PUNISH.

If it were my kid, the gym teacher would have had his balls shaved off. Permanently.

Yeah, in hindsight, I'm really surprised there was no frakus over that, apparently his parents didn't mind or agreed with the teacher shaving the sideburns or maybe felt that if this was the standard of the school, they were good with it, but you can bet that if it happened today, that same gym teacher might be charged with assault and suspended or fired.

Exactly. When I was a kid growing up, that was a common thing; if your parents found out you got it at school, you were in even deeper trouble at home! But then, my parents used to tell me that when THEY were kids, you were not allowed to talk at the dinner table unless spoken to first. If you did and went too far, the old man got his belt out and laid it on the table. And if you still didn't settle down, you eventually got it right across the mouth with the buckle. These people were not fooling around.

I really think this is at the heart of the problem with today's society: I grew up with a level head on my shoulders and respect for people---- progressive-lefties have no respect for people other than those they approve, that is plainly seen in how they talk to us here, about Trump and his supporters--- they are way too used to getting their own way on everything, and look---- just those people going to the Capitol to protest the election, what were they labeled as? Domestic terrorists seeking to overthrow the country! But you can bet if they thought Trump had stolen the election and the media all censored them telling them to shut up and were goofy, that they'd all be right at the Capitol themselves, except that, this time, they, the government and media would be promoting it as a "protected constitutional event vital to the survival of our democracy." :smoke:

Spare the rod, spoil the child. Our progressive friends are proof of that maxim. Probably what most leftists in this world need is a good beating.

Forum List

Back