Obama Skipped Intelligence Briefing the Day After Benghazi Attacks

Nobody can blame Hillary when we all know it was because of the Youtube video.
Nobody can blame her after 8 different investigations cleared her ...you are catching on

sar·casm
noun
1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Just to be clear, you do agree it was because of the Youtube video.
He won't answer that. They are losers.

The leftist idiots don't give a shit about corruption, incompetence, lies, payoffs, it's all good in their quest for tyranny

Nobody can blame her after 8 different investigations cleared her ...you are catching on

sar·casm
noun

The leftist idiots don't give a shit about corruption, incompetence, lies, payoffs, it's all good in their quest for tyranny

You don't give a shit about any of that either. The only thing you care about is having a President who will rubber stamp any atrocity Israel decides to commit.

sar·casm
noun

You don't give a shit about any of that either. The only thing you care about is having a President who will rubber stamp any atrocity Israel decides to commit.

Israel? Israel killed our people in Benghazi?...Jew haters don't impress me boy.:slap: You leftist are too damn stupid to know what we face from the islamofascist scum

sar·casm
noun

Israel? Israel killed our people in Benghazi?...Jew haters don't impress me boy.:slap: You leftist are too damn stupid to know what we face from the islamofascist scum

Fucking delusional. You need a young doctor, and old doctor, at least three prescriptions, a couch, and possibly a prostitute.

sar·casm
noun

Fucking delusional. You need a young doctor, and old doctor, at least three prescriptions, a couch, and possibly a prostitute.
The mythical Palestinian people. What a joke.

Funny how there was no such thing as Palestinians when Egypt owned the land or when Jordan owned the land.

Oh but when Israel owned the land, all of a sudden there is this plight of the Palestinian people.

How many "Palestinians" did Jordan kill on the EAST BANK.

Don't care?

Thought not.

kn063016dAPR20160629074514.jpg

Apparently, Panetta advised that Obama have the military deploy and Obama gave the order.

Yet he never followed up to see how the mission went nor did he follow up to find out the mission never took place.

I wonder why he did not follow up?

I wonder why he was not outraged that someone overrode his order to deploy?

Makes me wonder if he never gave the order.

Where are you getting this information from? You seem to have a lot of information that's unavailable to the rest of us.

What makes you think that Obama didn't "follow up"? What makes you think anyone "overrode" his order to deploy?

Apparently, Panetta advised that Obama have the military deploy and Obama gave the order.

Yet he never followed up to see how the mission went nor did he follow up to find out the mission never took place.

I wonder why he did not follow up?

I wonder why he was not outraged that someone overrode his order to deploy?

Makes me wonder if he never gave the order.
you're certainly willing to make up your own reality, aren't you...
but you cant answer the question of why he gave the order to deploy (or so he claims), yet some underling over rode it.

And you cant give an answer as to why he showed no outrage at the fact that some underling over rode his order.

All you seemed to be able to do was make some childish remark about me.

Making you not worth my while.

Cya.
you don't know that anyone overrode anything. you don't know that the president wasn't upset.

but you are certainly willing to make those things up.
So in other words you did not read the report.

It specifically states that the President claimed to have given the order to deploy and that the president never retracted that order.

So, in other words, you are debating a topic where you have access to the facts, but prefer to go with what you hear.

Go for it.

The "order" wasn't "overridden". The CIS team and the FAST team both deployed to Benghazi. They just didn't get there until the assault was over.

The presidency has become a joke with which to insult the people.

Who are these "the people" of whom you speak?
citizens of USA.

That's interesting. Seems a lot of "the people" - myself included - don't see this Presidency that way, yet you presume to speak for them.
Of course. If they could be trusted to speak for themselves we wouldn't even need a president.

Donald Rumsfeld blames hillary...........

Rumsfeld: Clinton Was Responsible for Lack of Protection in Benghaz

Donald Rumsfeld, a man who doesn’t mince his words, placed the blame for the Benghazi disaster squarely on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in an interview posted by Breitbart TV on Thursday.

Others, like the British government and the International Red Cross, were aware how dangerous Benghazi was and pulled their personnel out, but Clinton insisted on pursuing a diplomatic U.S. presence in Benghazi, but left them practically undefended. After disaster struck on September 11, 2012, she also passed on the blame to four lower level officials in the State Department.

>>> Check Out: Explosive Top Secret Benghazi Testimony Contradicts Obama, Clinton, Rice

The Daily Signal is the multimedia news organization of The Heritage Foundation. We’ll respect your inbox and keep you informed.

On The Steve Malzberg Show Thursday, Rumsfeld stated:

“In this instance, there was widespread knowledge, as was pointed out by Congressman Issa, the British knew that there were alQaeda threats, and they pulled their people out because they knew they couldn’t protect them.”

“Our people knew there were alQaeda threats, and they not only did not protect them, but they didn’t pull them out. That, in my view, is a neglect of important responsibilities. The idea that it falls to someone down the line, I think, is a misunderstanding. Clearly, the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is the person responsible.”

Rumsfeld’s very reasonable remarks echo findings by theSenate Select Committee on Intelligence, which has released its bipartisan “Review of the Terrorist Attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya, September 11-12, 2012.” The review concluded that the tragic loss of American lives could have been prevented had the warnings of the U.S. Intelligence Community on al-Qaeda activity in Benghazi been heeded and the needs of the Benghazi diplomatic facility given the correct level of urgency by the State Department — which ultimately means the woman at the top of the department, Hillary Clinton.

Not only does Clinton bear responsibility in principle as the head of the U.S. diplomatic service, but she was also in receipt of specific cables and insistent appeals from U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens for additional security for Benghazi in the months and weeks before September 11. Clinton was questioned about these cables in her hearingbefore the Senate Intelligence Committee on January 23, 2013, but denied ever having read the emails.

Forum List

Back