Obama Skipped Intelligence Briefing the Day After Benghazi Attacks

Apparently, Panetta advised that Obama have the military deploy and Obama gave the order.

Yet he never followed up to see how the mission went nor did he follow up to find out the mission never took place.

I wonder why he did not follow up?

I wonder why he was not outraged that someone overrode his order to deploy?

Makes me wonder if he never gave the order.
you're certainly willing to make up your own reality, aren't you...
but you cant answer the question of why he gave the order to deploy (or so he claims), yet some underling over rode it.

And you cant give an answer as to why he showed no outrage at the fact that some underling over rode his order.

All you seemed to be able to do was make some childish remark about me.

Making you not worth my while.

Cya.
you don't know that anyone overrode anything. you don't know that the president wasn't upset.

but you are certainly willing to make those things up.

Apparently, Panetta advised that Obama have the military deploy and Obama gave the order.

Yet he never followed up to see how the mission went nor did he follow up to find out the mission never took place.

but you cant answer the question of why he gave the order to deploy (or so he claims), yet some underling over rode it.

And you cant give an answer as to why he showed no outrage at the fact that some underling over rode his order.

Cya.
you don't know that anyone overrode anything. you don't know that the president wasn't upset.

So in other words you did not read the report.

It specifically states that the President claimed to have given the order to deploy and that the president never retracted that order.

So, in other words, you are debating a topic where you have access to the facts, but prefer to go with what you hear.

Go for it.

Cya.

It specifically states that the President claimed to have given the order to deploy and that the president never retracted that order.

So, in other words, you are debating a topic where you have access to the facts, but prefer to go with what you hear.

Go for it.
so in other words you're imagining that someone overrode the president.

If Benghazi is such a dead subject why is it the loons are out in full force to protect her highness's bare ass. They know that there is still meat on the bone and are afraid more voters will begin to realize that they are being sold a bill of goods.

Cya.

Go for it.
so in other words you're imagining that someone overrode the president.
Nope.

Not imagining.

His order to deploy was given.

That is fact (if you read the report).

He did not retract his order.

That is fact. (if you read the report).

Which means one of two things.....

He never gave the order and he lied to Leon Panetta when he said he did....

or.....

Someone over rode his order.

If Benghazi is such a dead subject why is it the loons are out in full force to protect her highness's bare ass. They know that there is still meat on the bone and are afraid more voters will begin to realize that they are being sold a bill of goods.

The ODS loons like yourself are the ones who are keeping Benghazi alive, and the liberals are jumping for joy to every time you do. Those of us who are rational wish you would shut the fuck up already, and lament that morons like you are working so damn hard to get Clinton elected (especially your work to nominate Donald Trump).

what spoke volumes was when both the White House and Hillary told their listeners how the report had absolutely nothing new in it when in fact, there are some very interesting new items in it.

Why did they need to lie about it?

SwimExpert
I hope you can swim because you are getting ready to drown in her bovine excrement...

upload_2016-6-29_11-11-27.png

Want to hear from the families of the others that died?
FoxNews.com - Breaking News | Latest News | Current News
Joe Biden to Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?’
Ty Woods Father Talks Son | User Clip | C-SPAN.org
Chris Stevens' mother speaks out on death in Libya

Obama or Hillary could give shit:mad:

Chris Stevens’s Family To Trump/GOP: 'Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi'

CmFU7-OWEAAmTmO.jpg

CHRIS STEVENS’S FAMILY: DON’T BLAME HILLARY CLINTON FOR BENGHAZI

What did you learn from the two new reports by House Republicans and Democrats?

It doesn’t look like anything new. They concluded that the U.S. compound in Benghazi was not secure. We knew that.

What did you think of Secretary Clinton’s conduct on Benghazi?

She has taken full responsibility, being head of the State Department, for what occurred. She took measures to respond to the review board’s recommendations. She established programs for a better security system. But it is never going to be perfect. Part of being a diplomat is being out in the community. We all recognize that there’s a risk in serving in a dangerous environment. Chris thought that was very important, and he probably would have done it again. I don’t see any usefulness in continuing to criticize her. It is very unjust.

After years of congressional investigations, do you feel that your brother’s death has been politicized in Washington?

Yes! Definitely politicized. Every report I read that mentions him specifically has a political bent, an accusatory bent. One point that seems to be brought up again and again is the accusation that the attack was a response to the video. I could understand why that conclusion would be made, because it was right after the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Egypt. But, frankly, it doesn’t matter that that was the thinking, that night, about why the attack occurred. It’s irrelevant to bring that up again and again. It is done purely for political reasons.

It would be much more useful for Congress to focus on providing resources for security for all State Department facilities around the world—for increasing personnel, language capabilities, for increasing staff to build relationships, particularly in North Africa and the Middle East. I would love to hear they are drastically increasing the budget.

Do you think it’s fair to make Benghazi an election issue?

With the many issues in the current election, to use that incident—and to use Chris’s death as a political point—is not appropriate.

How would Chris have felt about this election?

I know he had a lot of respect for Secretary Clinton. He admired her ability to intensely read the issues and understand the whole picture.

MORE:
Chris Stevens’s Family: Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi - The New Yorker
The presidency has become a joke with which to insult the people.

Last edited:
Has anyone told Fox News that the Congressional Benghazi Investigations are finished and have closed up shop?

obama-2.jpg

President Barack Obama skipped his personal daily intelligence briefing the day after the 2012 Benghazi attacks.

The revelation is buried in one of the appendices to the 800-page report released by the Republican-controlled committee Tuesday. According to the Executive Coordinator tasked with delivering the daily briefings, she first delivered the briefing to White House chief of staff Jack Lew. But instead of giving Obama a briefing, she gave the folder to a White House usher.

Report: Obama Skipped Intelligence Briefing the Day After Benghazi Attacks

What exactly is your point?

Obama is incompetent and doesn't really give a shit...I hope that clears it up for you:slap:

Cya.

I'm sure he was all bent out of shape at the fundraiser...He's scum

Chris Stevens’s Family To Trump/GOP: 'Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi'

CmFU7-OWEAAmTmO.jpg

CHRIS STEVENS’S FAMILY: DON’T BLAME HILLARY CLINTON FOR BENGHAZI

What did you learn from the two new reports by House Republicans and Democrats?

It doesn’t look like anything new. They concluded that the U.S. compound in Benghazi was not secure. We knew that.

What did you think of Secretary Clinton’s conduct on Benghazi?

She has taken full responsibility, being head of the State Department, for what occurred. She took measures to respond to the review board’s recommendations. She established programs for a better security system. But it is never going to be perfect. Part of being a diplomat is being out in the community. We all recognize that there’s a risk in serving in a dangerous environment. Chris thought that was very important, and he probably would have done it again. I don’t see any usefulness in continuing to criticize her. It is very unjust.

After years of congressional investigations, do you feel that your brother’s death has been politicized in Washington?

Yes! Definitely politicized. Every report I read that mentions him specifically has a political bent, an accusatory bent. One point that seems to be brought up again and again is the accusation that the attack was a response to the video. I could understand why that conclusion would be made, because it was right after the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Egypt. But, frankly, it doesn’t matter that that was the thinking, that night, about why the attack occurred. It’s irrelevant to bring that up again and again. It is done purely for political reasons.

It would be much more useful for Congress to focus on providing resources for security for all State Department facilities around the world—for increasing personnel, language capabilities, for increasing staff to build relationships, particularly in North Africa and the Middle East. I would love to hear they are drastically increasing the budget.

Do you think it’s fair to make Benghazi an election issue?

With the many issues in the current election, to use that incident—and to use Chris’s death as a political point—is not appropriate.

How would Chris have felt about this election?

I know he had a lot of respect for Secretary Clinton. He admired her ability to intensely read the issues and understand the whole picture.

MORE:
Chris Stevens’s Family: Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi - The New Yorker

Nobody can blame Hillary when we all know it was because of the Youtube video.

The "bill of goods" is the competency of the witch Hillary Clinton:uhoh3:

I put up a thread that showed Hillary only called one of the survivors of Bengazi after Huma pestered her too. What a cold bitch!

I put up a thread that showed Hillary only called one of the survivors of Bengazi after Huma pestered her too. What a cold bitch!

The witch is the lowest of the low...Can you get any lower than this?.. scum

Obama and Hillary Blame Youtube Video for Benghazi Terrorist Attack as Coffins Arrive

Forum List

Back