𝗕π—₯π—˜π—”π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š: In a surprising turn of events, the Secret Service has decided to move up a planned congressional briefing. Re: Cocaine

I was never embarrassed, not once. It's all over the boards. What more can be said? You were either completely bamboozled by the propaganda or you were not. That's it.

Yep, they were all over the board and 99% of them turned out to be bullshit.

Yep, they were all over the board and 99% of them turned out to be bullshit.

Microchips in the vaccines was BS. And other outlandish claims. The claims about increased autoimmune diseases, cancer, stroke, and blood clots? Nope.

The fact that they did NOTHING to mitigate disease?

Listen.

Some of us were able to resist the psy-op and some were not.

Just admit you were weak-minded and move on.

Just admit you were weak-minded and move on.

giphy.gif

In normal times I would say that the SS would be all over this since it gives them a black eye.

Now, at best, they will just tell everyone it's a "ongoing investigation" or worse yet that it's been handed-off to the FBI never to be heard from again.

480 days to go.

Not so you can see exactly who is putting what into which cubby. I'm sure that is or soon will be fixed. No doubt they know everybody that was in the area between the last clear security sweep, and the one where they found the coke.
There is no way anyone but family brought that shiite into the whitehouse, it was a Biden, but it will be swept under the rug, no way anyone gets through secret service screening with that in tow

It's already been proven that Hunter Biden was at Camp David when the cocaine was left in the cubby, as well as when it was found.
Hmm, so they know who left it then, if they know when it was left. My Goodness you will swallow anything

He was there (WH) on Friday.....They did not leave for CD till the early evening.
That particular dime may not have been his but after watching him on that balcony and seeing Jill's body language, I have no doubt he's still using it. The boy was tweakin'.

yeah ! they've been planting coke on him for over 30yrs !:auiqs.jpg:
Hunter is getting to be a bit long in the tooth to keep up that lifestyle. If he doesn't have a moment of clarity in his life, and soon, he's going to die an addict's death.

A Congressional briefing, July 13.

Merrick Garland does not have authority over the Secret Service.

We shall see.

In a surprising turn of events, the Secret Service has decided to move up a planned congressional briefing. The topic? The shocking discovery of cocaine inside the Biden White House.
Originally scheduled for the week of July 24, the briefing has been advanced and will now take place Thursday morning in a secure room typically used for classified intelligence briefings.
The Secret Service is expected to update lawmakers on some developments following fingerprint and DNA analysis on the evidence.
This comes after Soldier of Fortune magazine reported that fingerprints were found on the bag of cocaine and "officials at the White House know who handled" the drug.
So, this begs the question: If the White House knows who's involved, what's keeping them silent? And what does this silence mean for the integrity of our nation's highest office?

They probably found the Trump deep stater that left it there.

There is no way anyone but family brought that shiite into the whitehouse, it was a Biden, but it will be swept under the rug, no way anyone gets through secret service screening with that in tow
Hundreds of people were considered as the potential guilty party who were positively identified as being in the area during the only possible times it could have been left.

They gotta sweep this bad boy quick
Am I hearing that more than coke was found this time and marijuana two other times in last year?

Hundreds of people were considered as the potential guilty party who were positively identified as being in the area during the only possible times it could have been left.
if it was anthax do you think we would know???...of course we would

who left a laptop dull of felonies at a repair shop......who can 2 and 2?

Forum List

Back